| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: conceivin' thread
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:44 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

so my period is 6 days late and ive felt mildly nauseous all day. i kinda wanna puke. i also would like to nap.

i wouldnt say i have any food aversions right now but i just dont want to eat. not becuase i feel like it's going to make me sick but just because i dont feel like it. i ate like 1/3 of my lunch and i feel insanely bloated.

i want to go home and puke then nap. that would be a good day.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:57 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

Very exciting signs LisaPunk! Although feeling nauseous and exhausted isn't fun, it's worth it for a good cause. Looks like we might be going down the same road for the next 9 months.

I have to wait 3 more weeks for my ultrasound, but my betas looked good so I'm crossing my fingers this baby is sticking. My only symptoms so far are sore boobs and bloating. No nausea, which makes things seem unreal, but it is still really early so it could hit in another few weeks.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:01 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Congratulations chiveggie!! I'm thinking good thoughts for you. Sore boobs was the telltale sign for me!

Lisapunk, have you taken a test? I recommend the Dollar Tree ones if you have that near you!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:02 pm 
And you never will.

Congratulations, chiveggie, and good luck LisaPunk!

This month marks one year since we started trying. We just got a big blow to our finances so it's probably good that we've been unsuccessful so far, but it has still kind of put me in a funk.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:39 pm 

chiveggie, I wouldn't be worried about no nausea yet, and sore boobs are definitely a 'good' sign, thinking healthy baby thoughts for you! Awesome you get to have an ultrasound so early to confirm, that 12 week wait was the hardest thing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:01 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

thanks everyone.

good luck chiveggie. sending happy baby thoughts your way :-)

i felt crumby all day at work. i ate very little but felt like i had eaten a 6 course meal. ive never felt that bloated in my life. seriously what the heck???

i did eat some dinner though. very full again but otherwise feel fine. i wasnt hungry but i feel like if i am indeed pregnant this is only gonna get worse for awhile so i might as well eat some good nutrients now. ;-) gonna crash for the rest of the night and watch crappy tv.

the cool thing is my best friend in the whole wide world who i sort of lost touch with a little bit for awhile after college is pregnant right now and due in March so it would be cool to go through this with her.

i havent taken any tests i figure i didnt want to spend any money on them because it's not like they change anything BUT i didnt realize the dollar tree has them. now im thinking maybe i will! we have some sort of dollar store though i think it's Family Dollar not Dollar Tree though

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:56 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

i broke down and peed on a stick because apparently i cant get a drs appt until i do that.
and it shows a fuzzy looking positive sign.

soooo yeah......

weirdness!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 am 
Making Threats to Punks Again

yay Lisapunk, sounds like you guys are pregnant! a faint positive is absolutely a positive.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:15 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

i made my husband read the directions because i felt like crepe last night. i did something to my back adn have been in a lot of pain and i was also really tired so the directions seemed far too complex for me.

he claimed that even a faint positive was still a positive.

so yeah!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 am 
Married to the wolfman

WOOOOO! Congrats chiveggie and Lisa too!

Sore boobs were the primary indicator for both my pregnancies... actually, the second one, they weren't even sore so much as... weird feeling. It's pretty common for nausea to not appear til later if it hits you at all. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky people who never has morning sickness!

coldandsleepy cooks, THE BLOG!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:22 pm 

Congrats-- you are totally pregnant, LisaPunk! A very faint positive is always a positive unless you're trying to read the test, like, hours and hours after you pee on it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:44 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

is constipation a normal part of pregnancy? i havent had a normal poop in like a couple weeks.
it's really starting to annoy me. it could also be that i stopped drinking coffee. either way it's annoying.

it's not from lack of liquid (drinking that is) because ive been drinking liquids (mainly water) like crazy lately for some reason.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:50 pm 
***LIES!!!***

Everything is a symptom of pregnancy.

too little poop
too much poop
hard poop
soft poop
farting too much
farting too little
peeing too much
peeing too little (j/k, no such thing, definitely not a symptom of pregnancy)
big breasts
little breasts
sore breasts
sad breasts
happy breasts

I feel like I'm kind of on a roll right now, so I'll stop.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 pm 

Ariann wrote:
peeing too little (j/k, no such thing, definitely not a symptom of pregnancy)

It's a symptom for me! I'm so morning sick that I'm constantly a bit dehydrated since drinking more than 3 oz of water at a time makes me puke. Blech.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 pm 

So, yes, indeed, everything is a symptom of pregnancy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:11 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

OH MY GAWDDDD
HAHAHAH you guys crack me up.

my butt hurts :-(

stupid lack of normal poops!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:12 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

poopiebitch wrote:
This month marks one year since we started trying. We just got a big blow to our finances so it's probably good that we've been unsuccessful so far, but it has still kind of put me in a funk.

I'm so sorry, Poopiebitch! How is your little one doing at sleeping? I'm on cycle 7 since my periods returned (24 December) and I think I have PMS. Either that or my husband has been a total schmuck for the past 2 days. I'm thinking my crazy reaction to perceived schmuckness is PMS and he actually wasn't being so schmucky. I'm only 7 or 8 DPO. The longest I've made it is 10 days. Raygold isn't night boobing any more (and finally, finally sleeping through the night -- mostly), so hopefully my cycles will straighten out. I noticed more cervical fluid this cycle, so that is a good sign.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 pm 
And you never will.

TheCrabbyCrafter wrote:
I'm so sorry, Poopiebitch! How is your little one doing at sleeping? I'm on cycle 7 since my periods returned (24 December) and I think I have PMS. Either that or my husband has been a total schmuck for the past 2 days. I'm thinking my crazy reaction to perceived schmuckness is PMS and he actually wasn't being so schmucky. I'm only 7 or 8 DPO. The longest I've made it is 10 days. Raygold isn't night boobing any more (and finally, finally sleeping through the night -- mostly), so hopefully my cycles will straighten out. I noticed more cervical fluid this cycle, so that is a good sign.

Yay for Raygold kicking the night-boob habit! I wish poopiebaby was there, but he isn't. Still boobing about 5-6 times a night, mostly clustered toward the morning. He sometimes has a 4 hour stretch of sleep, which is pretty great, but it's mostly non-stop nursing from about 4am on.

I feel like I live in a constant state of PMS these days. Ha! My period was 'due' a few days ago, but it's so irregular I won't consider it late for at least another week. My luteal phase has been fairly regular at around 13 days, but I don't know when (or if) I ovulated this month because we were camping and there was no way temping was going to happen. Argh.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:49 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Ugh. My temp was down this morning, so I know my period is coming today. So sad. My luteal phase is still to short and I am tired of popping B6 and Chasteberry pills and making maca smoothies every morning. I really wanted to get pregnant this cycle because then all my kids would have May birthdays. I want to have 2 more kids before I turn 40 (I'm 35), but there is no way this is going to happen if I don't get started with baby #3 soon. 9 months of trying, this is so frustrating. I told my husband if we are still trying after a year, I'm going to see the doctor, just to make sure nothing's wrong, although with 2 kids already, I doubt any NHS doctor, let alone the shitheads in town here, would give me the time of day.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:12 pm 

Anyone want some pregnancy tests? I have about 20 Wondfo tests.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:31 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

Someone in the dumb questions about pregnancy sorta thread was asking about cheap pregnancy tests. Might be a taker there.

Congrats to all the new mamas to be!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:40 pm 

Ooh, thanks! Posted there.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:34 am 

Thought i'd let you guys know that at my husband's urging we went to a holistic midwife who does some natural fertility stuff and she has me taking maca and wants me to see an acupuncturist to reset my cycle. She feels that i got some misleading info from the np, since she says my short cycles are not a common symptom for perimenopause. We will see. I am trying to relax and go with it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:15 am 

jildez wrote:
Thought i'd let you guys know that at my husband's urging we went to a holistic midwife who does some natural fertility stuff and she has me taking maca and wants me to see an acupuncturist to reset my cycle. She feels that i got some misleading info from the np, since she says my short cycles are not a common symptom for perimenopause. We will see. I am trying to relax and go with it.

Sounds like a good idea. I love acupuncture. The cycle I got pregnant was the one where I was only doing acupuncture and the herbs she gave me. Probably more of a coincidence attributing to the fact that it relaxes me, but I'll take it. I posted awhile back that I had a big reaction to one of the points that relate to infertility which was supposedly a good sign. It seems so woo like, but there are scientific studies that show it helps fertility, among other things. For my case, trying to shorten cycles, she said acupuncture will eventually work, but would take awhile for my body to become more regular. Clomid and other drugs would work more quickly, but are more a work around, not actually fixing the underlying problem. Hopefully it works for you too. If nothing else it is relaxing, like splurging for massages.

Another week and a half until my ultrasound to confirm that there's actually a baby in there. I'm hoping my lack of symptoms / morning sickness is also attributed to my continued acupuncture, and not any bad news. Supposedly it is good for that too. Once I hit 11 weeks, I'm done with acupuncture unless I want to go back for any aches and pains, or if I need to trigger labor at the end.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:25 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

I really hope you get good news, chiveggie! Early pregnancy, when there's no way of really knowing if everything's okay, is so hard.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 38  Next