| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 895 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: conceivin' thread
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:09 am 
Semen Strong

Sending you tons of good thoughts bastah!

But on a cold winter night, when the wind whispers through the trees and a bright, white moon hangs heavy in the air, you might hear a sad cry like someone thinking he knows what's best for you, and that'll be the white man a-passin' you by. just mumbles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:51 am 
Married to the wolfman

Fingers crossed for you bastah!

coldandsleepy cooks, THE BLOG!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:30 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Good Luck Bastah!

So this was my first cycle where we TTC. If it happened it was one week ago, so now I have to wait...I hate the wait.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:05 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

I am only 9 dpo and in my impatience I took a test. It was the faintest possible maybe positive? Now I am in such suspense and wish I hadn't tested so early! Wish me luck please.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:44 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

annasrobbie wrote:
I am only 9 dpo and in my impatience I took a test. It was the faintest possible maybe positive? Now I am in such suspense and wish I hadn't tested so early! Wish me luck please.

Good luck! Fingers and toes crossed for you. :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:40 pm 
Semen Strong

Exciting! Thinking lots of very sticky thoughts for you!

But on a cold winter night, when the wind whispers through the trees and a bright, white moon hangs heavy in the air, you might hear a sad cry like someone thinking he knows what's best for you, and that'll be the white man a-passin' you by. just mumbles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:19 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

annasrobbie wrote:

Ooh -- sticky thoughts!! That happened to me with Vax. I was charting and took a cheap-o test early and couldn't believe it and then had to take a few more tests over the next 2 weeks just to really believe it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:35 am 
Hearts James Cromwell

good Luck Bastah !
Its been a pretty emotional few months around here! We decided after 13 years to have another child,(I was seventeen and alone when my son was born) and after about seven months of crazy spotting and no real progress we finally had a REAL period. Im pleased, but hope things don't take too much longer. Although i fully understand that it could take up to two years to get preggo after being on depo for so many years, I just dont want to believe that this is our reality! I am already 32 yrs old, and don't want to wait too much longer to become preggo. Its such an emotional rollar coaster of preggo tests and feelings of inadequacy. Folks keep asking me when im gonna have another child....I keep saying "never, im old and broken" sarcastically to try and make everything less real and hurtful. I really want to give my husband a child, or several!, but i feel so inadequate, and useless...and broken....I know it is far too early to feel this way..but I cant help feeling like i am not doing my duty as a woman by making babies(I know!...so super sexist)But there is this part of my brain that keeps telling me that i have to hurry up! Ugh....I a so becoming every emotional stereotype of a woman known...soooo disappointing!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:26 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Hi! I miss you guys. Hope you're all well.

Bastah, how are you doing honey?

Update: I'm ovulating, with the help of Clomid. I'm on my third cycle. I just had an ultrasound this week (CD 14) and my gyne found my uterus normal (yay) and a big fat follicle just waiting to bust open... he even gave me a picture of it! (He said if I get pregnant this month, I should keep it for my baby-book.)

So this cycle is my first experience using OPKs. My doc told me I'd likely ovulate Wednesday (the day he did my US), but I only got the positive OPK today. And my temp isn't up yet... today is CD 16, and my temp spiked these last 2 months on CD 17 and then 18. So if DH and I had sex on CD 14 and today (16) have I missed my window?

Yay, and verily he said unto them, "Eat this nooch for it tastes kind of like cheese, and drink this kombucha for it is awesome. And don't be a vegan hating douche because no one likes an asshat." - DancesWithTofu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:31 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

lilbear wrote:
... i feel so inadequate, and useless...and broken....I know it is far too early to feel this way..but I cant help feeling like i am not doing my duty as a woman by making babies(I know!...so super sexist)But there is this part of my brain that keeps telling me that i have to hurry up! Ugh....I a so becoming every emotional stereotype of a woman known...soooo disappointing!
You sound exactly like me... how I felt for these last 2 years. I've gone back and forth from feeling so very hopeful to feeling utter despair... mostly despair.... and totally broken. I know how awful it is, and I wish I could hug you.

Yay, and verily he said unto them, "Eat this nooch for it tastes kind of like cheese, and drink this kombucha for it is awesome. And don't be a vegan hating douche because no one likes an asshat." - DancesWithTofu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:13 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

AlwaysHungry wrote:
Hi! I miss you guys. Hope you're all well.

Update: I'm ovulating, with the help of Clomid. I'm on my third cycle. I just had an ultrasound this week (CD 14) and my gyne found my uterus normal (yay) and a big fat follicle just waiting to bust open... he even gave me a picture of it! (He said if I get pregnant this month, I should keep it for my baby-book.)

So this cycle is my first experience using OPKs. My doc told me I'd likely ovulate Wednesday (the day he did my US), but I only got the positive OPK today. And my temp isn't up yet... today is CD 16, and my temp spiked these last 2 months on CD 17 and then 18. So if DH and I had sex on CD 14 and today (16) have I missed my window?

My understanding is that once your temp spikes, your window is over. The rise in temp lets you know that phase is over.

Eta: if your temp isn't up yet, go for it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:49 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

AlwaysHungry wrote:

I'm 5.5 weeks pregnant and crossing my fingers! I've never made it past the 6 week mark.

I wish you lots of luck!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:57 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Everything crossed for you, bastah! And good luck, AH!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:50 pm 
Nooch of Earl

Yay! Fingers crossed! Don't these early weeks go so annoyingly slowly??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:05 pm 
Married to the wolfman

Good luck bastah! I've got my everything crossed for you.

coldandsleepy cooks, THE BLOG!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:22 pm 
Semen Strong

Good luck bastah! I am sending you lots of good, sticky baby thoughts!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:51 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

Exciting Bastah - lucky sticky thoughts your way!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:01 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

*sending sticky vibes!!*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:12 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Thinking good thoughts for you, Bastah!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:10 am 
Not NOT A Furry

BASTAH! That's great! Sending you lots of love and sticky-baby thoughts!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:14 am 
Not NOT A Furry

Also, I caved. I bought some Fertilitea. How do I use this stuff?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:16 am 
Semen Strong

You just brew and drink! I took Fertilitea when I was trying to conceive - its supposed to be really good for PCOS, because of the Vitex. There were several people on the board with PCOS who had conceived after using Vitex at the time, so it convinced me (anecdata!)!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:57 am 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

Thank you so much, guys!

AlwaysHungry wrote:
Also, I caved. I bought some Fertilitea. How do I use this stuff?

I just looked at the Amazon reviews and I'm blown away! I'm hoping it works for you and I can't wait to see your updates

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:57 am 
Not NOT A Furry

But do I use it post-ovulation? I'm wondering if I should wait till my next cycle begins.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:58 am 
Not NOT A Furry

I wonder if vitex is safe in pregnancy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 895 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next