| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stuff I kinda forgot about being pregnant
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:59 pm 
Hearts James Cromwell

There were so many things that I rmembered, the nausea, the sciatic pain, crazy crying binges, baking bread like a woman possessed.....but there are so many things I forgot about!

I forgot about how much I pee....now I know everyone jokes about knowing where every bathroom is in the city by the time they deliver, but this is ridiculous! My husband actually offered to bring the camping toilet into the living room for me to use because me running up the stairs every thirty minutes is ridiculous...lol, he even offered to empty it for me!

I forgot about the crazy hunger....it hits me so fast! I was driving with hubby in the car and asked him to please get the jar of walnuts out of my purse, soo he says, what right now? your driving, do you really need to eat right this minute? YES! yes I do! lol, its ridiculous...I actually have to planemergency food in my purse, cause when I have to eat...it must be right this freaking minute.....but after three bites im stuffed!

I forgot about food aversions....everyone thinks about cravings, but i totally forgot about textural food aversions. It blows my mind that something I ate yesterday and really enjoyed can make me want to be ill if I put it in my mouth today. So now I pack like three lunches....I work 12 hour night shifts and getting vegan food is a major challange if I didnt bring enough to eat...so now I pack for a small army to accomidate my crazy food aversions.

I forgot that my underwear wont fit right.....what a disapointment! Now i find myself digging out my itty bitty skivies to see if those will fit better cause my belly is so low, everything else just rolls down. Now I know they make preggo undies, but I find myself completly oppossed to buying a $20 pair of underwear that I can only wear for three more months or so.

I forgot that putting on shoes is a pain in the asparagus. I find myself already wearing slip ons as muchas posssible cause bending over sucks!

I also forgot how much I loved this big preggo belly! I love being pregnant. Even with the crazy nerve pain in my leg that makes me want to cut it off with a butter knife...I love it! Even though I think im going to have to adjust the steering wheel of my car so my belly wont hit it everytime i get out...I love it!

LOL..crazy freaking hormones!

Post subject: Re: Stuff I kinda forgot about being pregnant
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:25 am 
Bathes in Braggs

Hey lilbear, I loved this post.

When I was pregnant I never bought "maternity" underwear, just wore regular bikinis so they fit under my belly. Maybe I bought a bigger size, I dunno, it was a long time ago.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:03 pm 
Hearts James Cromwell

Thats what Ive been doing...seems my backside had expanded beyond the limits of my usual bikinis, so ill have to buy some new ones, a little bigger, but they gotta be cheaper than Maternity underwear...ggeeez! Anything labeled maternity is automatically like three times the price! NUrsing tanktops...now that ridiculous. Whoever is paying $30 for a spaghetti strap tank top cause it unclips must be made of money....Thank goodness for pintrest!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:18 am 
Tofu Pup

Thanks for sharing these experiences. good luck