| FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Post subject: Re: Sweet moments with your kids (The anti-venting zone)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:33 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

The car ride home, Carlos tells me a story: I'm going to tell you a story. It's a spooky story. And there is a ghost. And there is a monster. And there is a dinosaur. And they have a house so they can live in there. And there is a garden so they can grow food. And there is mud so they can put seeds in. Pumpkin seeds. And they grow a pumpkin. And they make pumpkin pie! And they eat it!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:40 pm 

So it's the Crabby family tradition to go out on Christmas and New Years Eve and go grocery shopping for all the cheap stuff that gets marked down since all the stores are closed the next day. Mr Crabby has done it the last few years, but he stayed in to study last week and today, so the kids and I did it and the kids totally rocked! We were out for 11 hours (we went to the Science Centre, too) and Beet and Raygold helped me carry loads of cheap groceries (we will feast like kings!) while the rain poured down on all of us like crazy and Vax was very good, too, and didn't even fall asleep on the long bus home. My paedometer says we walked over 5 miles!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:24 am 

My kids know I am still mourning the loss of David Bowie,* so they recorded the Spongebob special "Atlantis Squarepantis" for me because it had David Bowie in it. We watched it together this morning, while eating popcorn and Spekulatius (windmill biscuits).

* Dude, I cried so forking hard, so many times, for days, and even in public. It was terrible. I'm still sad. I NEVER thought I would be this upset about a celebrity death!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:09 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

Aaah that's so sweet of them. Also how good are those biscuits? Yum.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:36 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

Jonah just said, "kitty friend," and my heart is melting. Our younger cat is so patient with him. She accepts hugs and beeps on the nose.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:38 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

We went on a family vacation for the first time since having two kids and had a wonderful time! We went to the north carolina mountains and everybody traveled well, behaved fairly well at restaurants and while touring attractions and it was so fun to see the boys explore new scenes. I didn't realize what a sure-footed little guy Giles was until I saw him leaping about the top of a craggy peak like it was no big thing. We went and saw Thomas the Tank in person and everytime we saw him, even from a distance, Sebastian would joyfully scream "Hello Thomas!!!" and clap his hands and it seriously was the cutest thing ever.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18