| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bad kitties!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:24 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

I could tell that Desmond had peed somewhere in the office, but I couldn't find where. I searched all over the office, washed everything fabric-y (where he usually pees when the litter box isn't clean to his standards). Cleared off the floor so I could mop. Filled a bucket with soapy water. And then I found where he had peed. On the mop. Thanks, little guy!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:17 pm 
Thinks chickens are assholes

Aaaww, he was trying to save you the work, silly mummeh!

My brother & mum were helping me clear my attic out on Friday and we had stuff all over the house. We had brought some plastic sheets down and I was saying how I would have to clear them away before Mr Angus pees on them, he has a fondness for peeing on anything plastic. He came into the hall and burrowed his way to the middle of the heap of crepe until I called him (well, signed, he's deaf) back out. He was standing on the big plastic sheet full of mock indignation while I wagged my finger and told him not to pee on anything. A few minutes later I was quickly gathering everything up and as I lifted the big plastic sheet I felt a splatter on my arms and my brother asked "where's all that water coming from?". Dirty, sneaky little mustard had been stealth pishing while I had been standing talking to him! He had been napping all afternoon so there was about half a pint of the bloody stuff. It ended up all over me and the hall, thank god for laminate flooring!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:05 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

Molly often goes into kittycrazytime around 5am, but we always fall back asleep after hearing her sprint and scramble all around the house (and/or leap to/from the bed). THIS morning, after kittycrazytime, she decided to extend it by attacking my legs. I was sleeping on my side, and woke up at 6am to feel her cupping my kneecap through the blankets--it was dark but I'm pretty sure she was trying to gnaw on me through the comforter. I moved my legs and she ran away, then leapt back up about 10 minutes later to pounce on and swipe at my toes through the blankets. I finally yelled at her when she started using both paws to punch my big toe multiple times in a row, and she skittered off into the kitchen... where she started throwing her food around.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

The other day Tristan was chomping on my Valentine's flowers, so I shooed at him to get away. To spite me, he started chewing on a house plant while looking at me as if to say, "nyeh nyeh nyeh!" So I yelled at him to get away. Well, he did get away alright...with the plant firmly in his mouth. He knocked that plant over, which knocked another over, and another, and another, and another. A horrible domino effect. And he was so scared from all that banging and dirt everywhere...I'm a true sucker, I felt so bad for him!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:59 pm 
Calls "cavemen" on that

We keep the litterbox in the garage, and whenever i need to leave, i make sure neither of the kitties are in there so i dont run them over. TOTALLY paranoid i will do that.

Well, the little guy, Snowball (yes he is BLACK!) loves the garage and its hard to get him outta there. the only way is to shake treats to get him to come out.

Well, he figured out when i leave for work, and he sits in the garage right in front of the freaking door waiting for me to shake the treats and get him outta there.

Bad kitty!
but smart kitty i guess. Little douche.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:55 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

They're so smart!

My almost-one-year-old Banana is going through a stage where he is obsessed with trying to get outside. The other day I came home from work and after about 15 minutes I noticed he hadn't come downstairs to see me, so I went looking all over the house for him and couldn't find him anywhere. Then I walked by the kitchen window and saw him OUTSIDE SITTING ON THE PORCH RAIL. When I opened the front door he hopped down and came over like, "hey, what's up?" As if it is totally normal for him to hang out outside by himself for 15 minutes. SIGH. I have no idea how he managed to get out there - he must have darted out between my legs when I came in. My husband and I are both hyperaware now whenever the door is open for even two seconds.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

My sister's 6 month old kitty that I've adopted is flying home with me tomorrow. Today was her first trip in a carrier, to the vets to get her health certificate. She yowled all the way there. I have a 7 hour flight with her tomorrow and am so dreading it. I got her a calming cat collar and have sprayed the carrier with Feliway, but am preparing for the worst.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:30 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

My kitty, Troy, and I recently moved home with my family. I keep a litter box and some food upstairs in my bathroom for Troy's access in the middle of the night. This has sparked the interest of the other kitties. So far:
Ginger (who typically goes outside) has come up to use Troy's box.
Trey has ignored his wet food downstairs but loves to eat Troy's dry food upstairs.
Winnie has peed on my bathmat.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:01 am 
Hearts James Cromwell

ScooterDiva, how did the flight go?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 am 

pekerr wrote:
ScooterDiva, how did the flight go?

She actually did pretty good. Started meowing with 3 hours left to go, but I picked up her carrier and put it on my lap. She was happy with that until I had to put her down for landing - then she meowed until I could pick her up again. I'd call it a success!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:40 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Mendeljev was playing with a piece of poop earlier! Well he was trying to bury it, but that doesn't work so well on wood floors.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:44 am 
Frees Bunny Slippers

I LOVE reading this thread. My cat is soooo naughty. He hates not being the center of attention and is a major alpha cat (typical cat, right?)... I get bitten every other day. It can be really irritating to the point where I imagine getting rid of my cat. I know that sounds harsh, I wouldn't actually do it. I just get really frustrated. It's nice to know I'm not the only one with an Evil Kitteh.

ScooterDiva wrote:
My sister's 6 month old kitty that I've adopted is flying home with me tomorrow. Today was her first trip in a carrier, to the vets to get her health certificate. She yowled all the way there. I have a 7 hour flight with her tomorrow and am so dreading it. I got her a calming cat collar and have sprayed the carrier with Feliway, but am preparing for the worst.

What is a calming collar? Did it work?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:43 am 

jessica_weirdly wrote:

ScooterDiva wrote:

What is a calming collar? Did it work?

It's a collar infused with lavender, chamomile, etc, "calming herbs" thats supposed to make your kitty less anxious/stressed. I think it was a big gimmick, but maybe it does work for some pet owners. I didn't notice any difference in my cat's behavior.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:19 am 
Level 7 Vegan

I woke up at 6:55am this morning to the sound of molly peeing. ON ME.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:17 pm 
Semen Strong

vegetalion wrote:

You win.

Unless someone gets pooed on

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:46 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Oh no!

Mendeljev woke me up this morning by sitting on my chest and having a sneezing session in my face. He's also peed on me before but that's because he was under anesthetic at the time (and the vet gave him too much, so he was asleep for way too long).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:13 am 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Tofulish wrote:
vegetalion wrote:

You win.

Cat pee is totally worse than the poo. Unless maybe it's a diarrhea poo.

Last night a mosquito hawk got in the house and decided to hang out around the ceiling. Two of my kitties sat under it and meowed constantly, following it around from the floor. I finally went over and picked Chloe up to see it up close because she loves bugs, but she just feebly swatted her paw in the air, not even getting close to it. So I picked Dibby up and he swiftly grabbed it with his paw and shoved it in his mouth before I could even blink!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:14 am 
Level 7 Vegan

cstadt wrote:
Tofulish wrote:
vegetalion wrote:

You win.

Cat pee is totally worse than the poo. Unless maybe it's a diarrhea poo.

It did not feel like winning.

Now we're keeping the bedroom door closed when we sleep, which is so sad because the other two (good [well, maybe not "good" but better]) kitties love to snuggle.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 am 
Smuggling Raisins

One of our cats, Bo will wake my husband up at the wee hours of the morning by wiping his cold wet nose all over my husband's face. Usually, our bedroom door is shut since the dogs sleep with us and the cats are doing whatever it is cats do at night, but when we leave the door open or my husband falls asleep on the couch, Bo will seize the chance to smear his kitty snot all over Mr Paytizzy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:18 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Hiboux has gotten a taste for jojoba oil, which I use as a makeup remover, and has taken to pulling mascara-streaked tissues out of the garbage can to snack on.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:36 pm 
Venomous Head of Veganism

Broken glass, kitchen floor. Me barefooted. BAD KITTIES!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:54 am 
Santa is a WELFARIST!

guys i have another one to contribute...so i think i mentioned earlier how my cat likes to try eating plastic bags. Well apparently he must have got into one when I wasn't looking (which has happened before but he usually pukes it back up) because after he got out of the litter box, he started rubbing his butt on the floor and when I look to see what is wrong....there is a piece of plastic bag sticking out his bum!

Guess who got to pull something out of their cat's butthole?!! Oh yeah.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:28 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

Darth Vader wants to eat peanut butter realllllly bad. She avoids my 2 year old daughter like the plague, but if she's eating peanut butter she gets all sweet on her then hops on her plate with her butt in my girls face so she can't get it back.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:25 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Muffin-Tuffin wrote:

Guess who got to pull something out of their cat's butthole?!! Oh yeah.

Oh Lard!

Loulou is especially loud and whiny lately. And she is out of control with eating human food. On monday I was eating a burger, she ran up to me and took a bite! I'll be eating and she'll be 'cleaning' my plate. I constantly have to shoo her away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:38 am 
ugh

So I'm trying to balance my laptop and my breakfast on my lap and my cat wants to be on my lap SO BAD that he keeps climbing all over the computer and my plate. This has been going on for 10 minutes. I'm taking advantage of the current break in climbing to write this and scarf down my breakfast.

I love cuddling my cats but sometimes I just have to do other things! You do not own my lap, Bing!

"I feel like it's not a real political discussion if I'm not morally opposed to something I don't understand." - ndpittman

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next