| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 449 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bad kitties!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

This morning between the hours of 5am and 8am, Bowie did the following:

1. Turned over the office trash can, after I swept and cleaned the floor yesterday
2. Pushed a basket full of earrings, antique beauty accessories, hair ties and barrettes into the bedroom trash which is full of my allergy boogery kleenexes
3. climbed up a few dresses hanging in my closet to get to the tippy top shelf so he could then knock everything off it

Squirt guns now filled.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:44 pm 
Thinks Plants Have Feelings

Magpie-Grin wrote:
rabidchild wrote:
Tofulish wrote:
Carlito was neutered as an adult, so he still likes to grab our blankets and carefully make sweet love to it.

Yup, we have one of these guys too. We adopted him when he was 3 so we don't know how old he was when he was neutered. He doesn't just go for blankets, he will go for any piece of clothing that is left out in the bedroom, even socks. We can't seem to break him of it so finally I just let him keep an old sweat shirt to limit the other items that he molests.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 pm 
Baking In The Flavor

coco has decided than ripping down every poster in the house to get our attention is awesome. Some of these were signed skate and snowboard posters, limited edition, and expensive.... bad kitty!!!
Also walking up my stairs is very dangerous business because she will run up the stairs at full speed to attack your feet.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:39 pm 
Memorized Veganomicon

Milo likes to stick his paws under doors, sink his claws in, and with all his might claw/pull at the bottom of the door in a vain attempt at opening them. It makes a horrible loud noise and must be terrible on his claws...Then if I let him in my room, he bats at my face until I pet him, when I try to pet him he runs to the door to be let out....If I do not get up immediately, its back to clawing at the bottom of the door to get out again!! Bad Kitty!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:43 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

One of the cats has been spraying and peeing and pooping all over the basement of my mom's house. We had to make the basement off-limits to the kitties. I've been trying to tell her that it's her cat doing it, but she'll have none of it. She likes to blame my sister's cat, but this morning my mom's cat woke me up by coming into my room and taking a wet shiitake on my bathroom floor. I think I know who the culprit is, even if she won't believe me.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:48 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

lamegs wrote:
Milo likes to stick his paws under doors, sink his claws in, and with all his might claw/pull at the bottom of the door in a vain attempt at opening them. It makes a horrible loud noise and must be terrible on his claws...Then if I let him in my room, he bats at my face until I pet him, when I try to pet him he runs to the door to be let out....If I do not get up immediately, its back to clawing at the bottom of the door to get out again!! Bad Kitty!

I have sliding closet doors, and my genius kitties have figured out by putting their paws in the space between the bottom of the door and the floor, they can slide the door open and get into all kinds of mischief. Le sigh.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:08 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

We adopted Fatty about 1 1/2 year ago and up until a couple of weeks ago, he expressed absolutely no interest in leaving the apartment. All of a sudden, he wants to go out in the hallway all the time. He's even managed to bolt through our legs! There is nothing out there and all he does is go out, sits and licks himself. He doesn't even explore! I don't understand kitty.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:08 am 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

Desmond woke me up three times last night begging for food. Kitty, there is still food in your bowl. And I will feed you in the morning. Like I do every morning.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:57 pm 
ugh

The furry hooligans knocked over and broke my full length bedroom mirror. Luckily no one is hurt, but I guess they'll have bad luck for the next 7 years?

"I feel like it's not a real political discussion if I'm not morally opposed to something I don't understand." - ndpittman

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:16 pm 
Semen Strong

Its so hot, all the fight has gone out of my kitties, leaving just hot hairy napping beasts that barely can muster enough moxy to resist being groomed.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:23 pm 
WELFARIST!

So I came home after my run yesterday and my kitty Thurston had (somehow) turned his enclosed litterbox onto it's front end, so all his sand and poo had flowed out through the door and onto the floor. I still have no idea how he did that. I can see how he could push it forward but to topple it takes leverage and logical thought and positioning or just luck... He must have jumped really hard on top of it's front end or something to topple it like he did, that's the only way I see. He's a very clever, sturdy and muscular cat but that litterbox is heavy. Hercukitty. Einsteinkitty. Out came the broom and dustpan. I hope this doesn't become a habit of his.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I just came home to find that my little jerkfaces have ripped four keys off my laptop keyboard. GRANTED, I should have closed it, but still.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 pm 
ugh

Yesterday morning, one cat was rampaging around our bedroom, and decided to run across the bed and ACROSS OUR FACES. I've got a scratch on my eyelid and another on my nose. Could have been worse, I guess?

"I feel like it's not a real political discussion if I'm not morally opposed to something I don't understand." - ndpittman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:45 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

we currently care for a foster kitty named ms. miranda. she's a sweetie pea, but not overly fond of the other kittehs or the dog, julie. she mainly hangs out in her set-up-just-for-her guest bedroom and we leave the door open so she can peak out and say hiya and be social, should she decide to do so. our youngest cat, angry kitty (she's a feral i rescued from the side of the road 4 years ago. and yes, she's still pretty darn feral - she still hisses and spits at me) loves to make ms. miranda a scared kitteh. angry kitty chases miranda (who is twice her age and 3 times her size) under the guest bed and sits there ALL DAY and glares and ms. miranda until i yell at her and then she scrambles away and leaves her alone for a bit. bad kitteh!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

My oldest kitteh is normally so well behaved, but lately he has been chomping on this decorative vase of reeds we have. It's like he just discovered they exist, even though we've had them for years. When I tell him to shoo, he just looks at me with the most disapproving, try-and-make-me look on his face and just goes back to it. Bad bad kitteh.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:00 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

b.vicious wrote:
Yesterday morning, one cat was rampaging around our bedroom, and decided to run across the bed and ACROSS OUR FACES. I've got a scratch on my eyelid and another on my nose. Could have been worse, I guess?

bahaha! That's funny. Our little kitty makes a game of jumping over our heads in the morning, like they are hurdles. He'll go from nightstand to nightstand, running "hurdles" in between. When he gets tired mid-hurdle, he'll kindly lay down ON YOUR FACE.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

This morning Benjamin was following me around while I was getting ready. He was making the most pathetic noises, so I tried to pick him up for a cuddle, but dude freaked out and tried to disembowel my hand with his back feets, then ran off to his cat tree and had a bath. I haven't replaced his softpaws lately, so he clawed a good chunk out of my hand and palm. Bad kitteh!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:43 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

b.vicious wrote:

Yes, could have been much worse. One of our kitties fell into the bath tub while my BF was in it - very bad panic scratches across the chest. Slasher kitteh!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:13 pm 
Memorized Veganomicon

Quote:
One of our kitties fell into the bath tub while my BF was in it - very bad panic scratches across the chest. Slasher kitteh!

Hahaha, this reminded me of a time, long ago, when I was ignorant to the fact that cheap flea meds are poison to cats. I put some on my cat, Milo, and he immediately started to have a bad reaction, so I panicked and ran to put him under the faucet and wash it off. Not thinking coherently, I tried to force my kitty under the full power of the bathtub faucet and he proceeded to panic scratch me so hardcore on my boob and under it, that I still have scars. Its tons of fun explaining to people, while I am wearing a swimsuit, that all the claw marks just under my breasts are from my cat, and not some crazy fetish sex shiitake, that I know my friends assume.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:16 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

lamegs wrote:
Hahaha, this reminded me of a time, long ago, when I was ignorant to the fact that cheap flea meds are poison to cats. I put some on my cat, Milo, and he immediately started to have a bad reaction, so I panicked and ran to put him under the faucet and wash it off. Not thinking coherently, I tried to force my kitty under the full power of the bathtub faucet and he proceeded to panic scratch me so hardcore on my boob and under it, that I still have scars. Its tons of fun explaining to people, while I am wearing a swimsuit, that all the claw marks just under my breasts are from my cat, and not some crazy fetish sex shiitake, that I know my friends assume.

Hahaha! (But also: Ouchie!!)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm 
Santa is a WELFARIST!

Hooray! My cat tried to eat a plastic bag again and then promptly threw it up! *grumble grumble*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:40 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I have a plasticmuncher too!

Yesterday I was hearing weird noises behind me, I peeked over the couch and Nobu was holding onto one of my shoes and chomping down on it. Someone explain to him he's not a dog!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:03 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

The other day I came home from work, laid back in bed and kicked my feet up, and Orson proceeded to peas all over my left foot and my recently washed bedding. Thanks, lil guy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

paprikapapaya wrote:
My oldest kitteh is normally so well behaved, but lately he has been chomping on this decorative vase of reeds we have. It's like he just discovered they exist, even though we've had them for years. When I tell him to shoo, he just looks at me with the most disapproving, try-and-make-me look on his face and just goes back to it. Bad bad kitteh.

It's probably nothing but normal Bad Kitty behavior, but you might want to have her teeth checked? One of my cats started chewing on things, and it turned out she had some significant tartar buildup.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:40 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

All these posts remind me of this site: http://mycatisajerk.wordpress.com/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 449 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next