| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bad kitties!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:26 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Oh my...Benjamin has gotten into the habit of yowling from 6/6:15-8 (which is when I leave for work). I don't get up until 7:15-7:20, so I don't know what this is about. I don't think anything is wrong...he's just loud! He seems to want to talk, because we get into a call/response pattern. But goodness dude, Momma wants to sleep a bit...and he doesn't want to come into bed and snuggle. I live in a studio so I can't even shut the door.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:32 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

We call that "pay attention to meeeee."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:29 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

Karen O tries to drink out of my water glass, but if she can't get to it, she sticks her paw in the cup and splashes water in my face.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:45 am 
Nailed to the V

Yesterday one of my cats peed right in front of me. On the kitchen table. He's a bit passive aggressive.

I didn't notice at first, I was typing on the keyboard when I heard this puddling noise. Luckily, he peed on the junk mail.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:40 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Frisbee has been a goddamned terror tonight. He's jumped on the stove multiple times to swing his paws at the hanging basket full of onions, he's knocked a wine bottle off the ledge that runs around our house (luckily it didn't break), general tearing asparagus through the house, attacking the blinds, trying to pull maps off the wall, and whacking Nick's cycling medals all over and climbing over his trophies. You'd think I came home and ignored him all night instead of feeding him and playing with in multiple flying-toy-on-a-string matches.

And now he's chilling under the table being all cute.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:11 am 
Santa is a WELFARIST!

Stop. Waking. Me. Up. Cat.

UGH

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

Last week, Mitts knocked a glass of water onto my computer. Water poured out of the back of it when I picked it up. Today I was making a sprouted quinoa salad for a raw community dinner, and she dumped the whole bowl onto the floor four hours before the dinner. What a dick.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:44 pm 
Flat Chesty McNoBoobs

Peckinpaw is obsessed with beer. He tries to drink mine and licks my glass.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:49 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

this thread is making me miss kitties so bad! i even miss all the bad things they do! When i was in san diego, Susu would climb up my legs while my sister and I were doing pilates. I miss kitties!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:02 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

Molly has decided that shoes do not belong in her sight. If the fiance or I leave our shoes on the floor, and not put them away in the closet, she peas on them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:54 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

ijustdiedinside wrote:
this thread is making me miss kitties so bad! i even miss all the bad things they do! When i was in san diego, Susu would climb up my legs while my sister and I were doing pilates. I miss kitties!

There is nothing more fascinating to a cat than their human doing push ups or similar exercises.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:55 pm 
Memorized Veganomicon

So my cat decided that he will undoubtedly starve if his bowl gets empty during the night time. His punishment...taking a shiitake outside of his litter box...every time. Bad kitty!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:32 pm 
A Bad Person

Yesterday, Gozer puked on the bed. For normal people, this probably wouldn't be a huge deal because they make their bed and it'd just get on the top cover. But no, we didn't make the bed yesterday at all, so he vomited right on the fitted sheet. I guess we learned our lesson! (no, we never learn our lesson)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:40 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

No Nigel, you shouldn't eat/drink:

Chia Kombucha
Veganaise
Pad Thai
Granola
Coffee
Cardboard
Frank's Hot Sauce
Lotion
Hair wax

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:44 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Also, Nigel, stay out of the shower! That's my "me" time. I don't want a fussy kitty sitting at the far end of the shower, whining about the water.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:46 pm 
A Bad Person

Invictus wrote:
Also, Nigel, stay out of the shower! That's my "me" time. I don't want a fussy kitty sitting at the far end of the shower, whining about the water.

MBM's old cat just looooooves to jump into the shower afterward and lick up all of the shower water. Gross!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:56 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Hah, Orson does that. He likes to paw at the soap suds that are left behind.
I let him sit in the bathroom while I shower because it keeps him from bothering my roommate. He's gotten pretty close to jumping in before. Sometimes he likes to dry off my legs with his coat when I get out of the shower.
He likes to sit in the sink after I wash my hands or brush my teeth. He'll also try to drink out of the toilet if someone forgets to put the lid down. One morning he fell in while I was getting ready for work.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:04 pm 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

Arte & Wiley both, have taken to meowing loudly at my door anywhere between 6-8 am until I get up and feed them. Then if I go back to bed and try to sleep, they meow at the door until I let them in. I just want to sleep in before the baby arrives and that is no longer an option...

Gumboots & Cats Facebook Page
http://www.gumbootsandcats.tumblr.com/
http://www.gumbootsandcats.blogspot.com/
http://www.gumbootscatsvegansnacks.wordpress.com/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

brian wrote:
Invictus wrote:

MBM's old cat just looooooves to jump into the shower afterward and lick up all of the shower water. Gross!

But he's jumping while I'm still actively showering! And water is falling! And then he has the nerve to meow angrily about the water. Like it's a surprise every single time. Oh, cats.

Of course, he does the old shower water drinking too. Basically, he is one weird cat.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:35 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

If I'm laying down, Tristan, please do not stand on my breasts. There is a million other places to stand, so why do you always stand on my breasts? It hurts. And when I try to move you, please don't act like your feelings are so hurt. It makes me feel bad.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:31 am 
Saggy Butt

Oh man, our cats -- especially Willy -- are always trying to steal food. The other day each of them stole a hunk of tomato out of my soup bowl. (And ate it, happily.)

A few days ago Willy stole a piece of hot pepper from my husband's gumbo. He regretted it.

On Friday morning I woke up to find a small bottle of olive oil on the floor, the plastic lid broken and the bottle empty. I was initially mad that I'd have to clean oil up at 7AM, until I discovered that the cats had eaten it. There were little oily paw prints on the floor but the rest was gone.

I was worried about the pooping, but they were fine. Stomachs of steel, those two.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:32 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

Artemis always runs off with my earrings when I leave them on the nightstand. Tonight, she tried to chew one right out of my ear!!! Holy fork, kitteh teeth are sharp!

Gumboots & Cats Facebook Page
http://www.gumbootsandcats.tumblr.com/
http://www.gumbootsandcats.blogspot.com/
http://www.gumbootscatsvegansnacks.wordpress.com/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:32 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Chris forgot a good sized chunk of cheddar cheese on the cutting board and one of the cats jumped up and ate it while we were out and then barfed the whole mess up. It was the worst thing ever to clean up because the cheese got all soft and gooey and stuck to the carpet. Uuuuuugh, bad cat!!

I don't know if it was Bijou or Marta, but now anyone caught on the counter gets a hosing down in the sink, so they associate counter-surfing with the horror of baths.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:32 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I had a kitteh randomly come into my apartment the other night, purring and cuddling and being all cute and stuff. And then she left of her own volition, and I haven't seen her since. And now I'm up worried she's out dealing drugs, getting in street fights, and such. She didn't seem like a stray, so I hope she found her people. Sad panda.

I'm feeling itchy already by hoveringdog, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:01 am 
protein lump

paprikapapaya wrote:
If I'm laying down, Tristan, please do not stand on my breasts. There is a million other places to stand, so why do you always stand on my breasts? It hurts. And when I try to move you, please don't act like your feelings are so hurt. It makes me feel bad.

seriously. jack just figured out that he LOVES walking back and forth across my boobs. and he can't figure out why i don't think it's totally great.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next