| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bad kitties!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:38 am 
Slip it into my oatmeal

Nub (my kitty) - threw up in my bed and I didn't find it until I crawled in to go to sleep. Ugh.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:12 am 
Saggy Butt

I cant have a vase with flowers in the house. Peanut will climb anywhere to eat the flowers.
I am sure the furniture scratching is not just my problem though... Other than that he is the perfect cat. If only he wouldnt party all night every night so I could sleep once in a while..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:44 pm 
Hearts James Cromwell

My ex's cat Adio wants to play fetch 24 hrs a day (he spolied her as a kitten). If you're sleeping she'll stick her toys under the blanket and then paw at them - scratching your arms, legs and face. Cute, but painful.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:25 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

One of my cats managed to lock himself in the basement bathroom late last night by magically causing some domino effect involving the curtain rod. Then, he had a party, unrolled all the toilet paper and finally, he climbed into the sink and peed in it. The he just rolled around on the curtains. So, I guess that's another door we need to keep closed when we're not around.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:29 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

designedtobekind wrote:
One of my cats managed to lock himself in the basement bathroom late last night by magically causing some domino effect involving the curtain rod. Then, he had a party, unrolled all the toilet paper and finally, he climbed into the sink and peed in it. The he just rolled around on the curtains. So, I guess that's another door we need to keep closed when we're not around.

At least he didn't pee on the curtains. You should be thanking him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:27 pm 

mollyjade wrote:
designedtobekind wrote:

At least he didn't pee on the curtains. You should be thanking him.

I'm amazed he thought to climb into the sink! I actually felt really bad that he was in there all night. I guess this really belongs in "How did kitties do that?!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:59 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

My husband cut a hole in the closet wall today to repair a plumbing leak and (I'm sure you see where this is going) my 8 month old kitten Papaya hopped in there while his head was turned and spent about a half hour running around inside the walls of our house. Disaster!! He ended up having to cut a bigger hole so he could reach in there and drag her out. She was covered in dirt and sawdust and who knows what else. Bad kitty!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:33 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

Ten seconds is all it takes for a kitty to wrap an entire ball of yarn around all the chair and table legs in your kitchen. It will take you at least ten minutes to clean up.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:19 pm 
Tofu Pup

Oh my gosh mollyjade that's so adorable! And Bad!

Simon begs for food because I was a terrible mum and fed him bad food as a kitten. He goes crazy for corn chips, pudding and raisins. He can be aggressively persistent in his desire to get the forbidden treats, leading to scratches and bitten fingers. Bad!

Pavlov will poo on the lid of the litterbox to let me know he wants it changed. He likes to shut himself in the bathroom and the last time he did he pooed on the flush button on the tank, which needed to be pulled out and scrubbed because it was glued into place by poo. Yay!

Rasputina bites. She bites our feet in the morning when she wants breakfast. She bites you if you get too close to her sleepy spot. She bites Pavlov and Simon just because they exist. She opens her mouth slowly, like a crocodile, and goes after you with venom. Her teeth are like little needles.

And I love them all!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:38 am 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

My kitty Laverne just chewed up the charging cord for my iPad. How can she be so snuggly one minute and evil the next?!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:14 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

melisser wrote:
going to complain about the cats climbing on the table to eat the roses lately, but that's nothing compared to the rest of your stories.

Ha. When she was younger, Neko managed to eat a whole long-stemmed rose over night (not a bit was left), and she wasn't even sick or anything.

While I was off to family gatherings around Christmas, both kitties puked all over the flat - then stopped the second I got back in. Such drama queens!

And Kaylee eats books. Preferably Lovecraft, the nicer editions.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:29 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

mollyjade wrote:
Ten seconds is all it takes for a kitty to wrap an entire ball of yarn around all the chair and table legs in your kitchen. It will take you at least ten minutes to clean up.

Ooh, once I left a drawer a tiny bit open when I went to work, and Neko opened it all the way and found my knitting stash. She spent the day meticulously felting a human trap that went from the bedroom all through the hall into the living room, where she wrapped everything around my desk, chair and chaos of computer cables. I think it consisted of four or five balls of yarn. I had to cut my way through. Neko was disappointed I didn't give her work the admiration it deserved.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:12 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Wendy shiitakes in the litter box, then jumps out and scratches on the floor and walls to "cover" it. Bad kitty. Sometimes Trix will come in behind her and cover it up for her. Good kitty.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:55 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

Tristan does parkour/freerunning all over the house. I am not even kidding. One fluid, flowing stream of flips, jumps off the walls, runs, karate kicks, and more jumps off the walls. He has learned that if he's running and he jumps up on the wall, he can propel himself off in the direction he wants to go. I guess it's more fun than just, you know, walking in the direction you want to go.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:16 pm 

paprikapapaya wrote:
Tristan does parkour/freerunning all over the house. I am not even kidding. One fluid, flowing stream of flips, jumps off the walls, runs, karate kicks, and more jumps off the walls. He has learned that if he's running and he jumps up on the wall, he can propel himself off in the direction he wants to go. I guess it's more fun than just, you know, walking in the direction you want to go.

Oh my goodness, we need video of this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:02 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

The first words uttered at 5:00am this morning "Tiny Kitteh, PLEAAAAASE let mommy SLEEEP!!!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:05 pm 
Semen Strong

When I was walking Cuddles this morning, I put my glove to my face to move some hair aside, only to discover that Carlito had pissed on my glove.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Tofulish wrote:
When I was walking Cuddles this morning, I put my glove to my face to move some hair aside, only to discover that Carlito had pissed on my glove.

EEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:13 pm 
Semen Strong

Exactly. I thought really hard about holding him down and peeing on him. But that seemed not vegan and dangerous. So I'm posting here instead. BAD KITTY!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:31 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Tofulish wrote:
Exactly. I thought really hard about holding him down and peeing on him. But that seemed not vegan and dangerous. So I'm posting here instead. BAD KITTY!!!

Ahahaha. Maybe that would have sorted out my friend's little insane tomcat who used to peas in her bed. Sometimes when she was in it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

Tofulish wrote:

Molly does this on my purse/my backpack/the boyfriend's messenger bag when she's mad. And since one does not normally smell one's backpack before heading out for the day, it's not till I'm on the train en route to work before I realize something smells like cat pee... and it's me...

I can't leave cupcakes or muffins on the counter to cool, or Fritz separates one from the group and attacks it. He doesn't eat any of it, just destroys it. He obeys the no-cats-on-counters rule in all cases, but all bets are off if there are muffins in the kitchen.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:16 pm 
ugh

Apparently I wasn't paying enough attention to Bing while brushing my teeth this morning because he decided to bite both of my big toes and my ankle in protest.

"I feel like it's not a real political discussion if I'm not morally opposed to something I don't understand." - ndpittman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:33 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

designedtobekind wrote:
paprikapapaya wrote:

Oh my goodness, we need video of this.

I'll see what I can do!
We got the cats a water fountain for Christmas. Tristan has decided it's awesome to put his paw in the stream, so it sprays everywhere. Then there's puddles to play in! Yay!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:29 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

If I don't put the stuff I get from the bulk bins away IMMEDIATELY upon getting home, my Mae likes to tear into the bag of nutritional yeast and then proceed to drag the bag around the house. Weirdo. Also, messy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:55 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

annakarenina wrote:
If I don't put the stuff I get from the bulk bins away IMMEDIATELY upon getting home, my Mae likes to tear into the bag of nutritional yeast and then proceed to drag the bag around the house. Weirdo. Also, messy.

Our Fritz breaks into bags of nutritional yeast too, only he doesn't play with it, he chows down! It's the only bulk food item he'll do that with.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next