| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cats are weird
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:41 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

What are your cat's weird behaviors?

Laptop likes to chew on and eat my hair even while still attached to my head.

Luna likes to roll around on my dirty socks.

Post subject: Re: Cats are weird
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:56 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

one of my cats does the hair thing too... she loves it especially if your hair is wet, or if you are doing something that needs your full attention. she'll climb up your back and then bite/chew by your roots. she also tries to bite your head... which doesn't really work, and then you're like, 'ok cat, show's over'

my other cat is really into my laptop. i'll be typing and she'll sit beside and watch for a bit, maybe rub her head on the side of the screen, then ninja stomp on the delete button. it's always the delete button! uncanny precision. if i try to block it she'll reach over my hand to hit the other keys and do a pathetic mew-whine because her precious delete key is protected.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:16 pm 
Saggy Butt

My boyfriend's cat has chewed on my hair a few times. I once shoved him (the cat!) off the bed while I was asleep and then felt horrible about it. I would never shove a cat while awake.

Cat looooves to chew cords and when I pick him up and take him away from a cord he wants to chew he makes the most pathetic noise. So sad.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:56 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

our kitteh, sony, if you're snuggling with her and talking too much sometimes she'll put her paw over your mouth. she used to give high fives, but now that she's blind she can't see where your hand is to complete the high five. she's still awesome though!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:51 am 
Moving To Sheepshead Bay

One of our cats us really friendly and loves people, but she screams when you pick her up. She's not necessarily looking to get put down, as she is also purring and rubbing her chin on you at the same time she's screaming. It's really bizarre...I'd love to know what she's thinking when she does that.

http://veganforthewin.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am 
Making Threats to Punks Again

All my cats are dead now but Jess used to claw my boobs and suckle whatever shirt/jumper I was wearing. She also used to do a funny miaow whenever you touched her belly. Loved her so much.

Zebedy used to go on crazy nights out and come back with dreadlocks in his fur.

Princess always used to stick her asparagus in my face. She was a teeny tiny cat who used to always shiitake in the bathroom but I loved her. She was pretty much constantly purring, such a happy cat.

Baby girl was my most awesome cat. She used to run up the back of my legs (ouch) and sit on my shoulder like a parrot. I'd walk around with her just chilling on my shoulder. She also used to sleep on my head, bring me rats and leave them on me when I was sleeping, and wake me up by gently pawing my face. She was the absolute best cat ever.

I really miss having cats.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 am 
Moving To Sheepshead Bay

Motor is one of those cats that I literally won't see for days (despite her being a strictly indoor cat) and then she will wake me up at 3 am begging me for attention. She's a beautiful cat but incredibly uncoordinated and about as smart as a pile of sawdust.

Kristofferson is a head/hair licker and also gives love bites, usually on the bridge of your nose. He's the most affectionate cat I've ever had, yells at us for attention and purrs all the time. He loves to snuggle but WILL NOT be picked up or held.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:29 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

My cats like odd foods. Bear loves romaine and butter lettuce. Bishop likes peanut butter. Lizzie likes potatoes. She also tries to crawl into the tub when it's full of water.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:57 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Olive eats plastic bags (so far this has not landed her at the emergency vet) and poops on the floor, so she's basically the worst. Agnes will hop on people's backs if they are bent over at all and then try to hang on to their back for dear life with her claws. It's painful and hard to get her off.