| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bad Doggies!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:58 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

This morning, as I'm walking out of the bathroom after my shower, I hear my SOs dog grunting. He grunts sometimes, just to grunt. Like when he's stretching or tired. So, not being particularly alarmed, I look over, and... I see the forking dog squatting with his butt aimed over a pile of stuff near my SOs closet! Dropping multiple enormous logs on my SOs $300 sleeping bag, the carpet, and a jacket! I don't know what that dog had eaten, but his poo was like an elephant poo--I mean, there was grass, twigs, various assorted pieces of acorns or god knows what. And it took me three trips with both hands to get it all up. I think there was five pounds of poo there.

I finally get it all cleaned up and am washing my hands when I hear the joyous sound of ack ack ack. Forking dog was throwing up yellowish green goo.

I still have the image of him squatting over a sleeping bag and grunting, and now that some time has passed, I can't stop cracking up. This dog is totally house trained, except for the occasional pee on the hardwood floors and take off like a bat out of hell (he's about 8 months and only does this if he gets ahold of a full water bowl when we aren't looking). And of course, when I caught him, the dog acted like he'd discovered the most wonderful thing in the world.

Bad doggie!

"God said, kill and eat!" ~ my grandmother

Post subject: Re: Bad Doggies!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

that is funny!
My boyfriend's dog pooed all over my bedroom this morning! It was so weird. She didn't even ask to go outside or act strange or anything--I was awake. It looked like she started by the door, left a big turd, and then kept walking towards the bed, leaving little poops on the way. It sucked really, but it's alright.