| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kitteh want to eat squirrelz!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:12 pm 
Santa is a WELFARIST!

We have squirrels that know where to get in under our roof by jumping from a nearby tree and sometimes they run around up there, which is not all that annoying to me, but my cat always spazzes out (which *is* annoying to me). He runs back and forth tracking them as they run above him, leaping on things, attacking the blinds and making little noises. Freakin' calm down, cat!

Driving me...so...crazy....

Post subject: Re: Kitteh want to eat squirrelz!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:57 pm 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

Are they in your roof or on your roof?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:26 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

The SAME thing happens at my house! They live in our attic (annoying), scratch/chew at everything (more annoying), peep/squeel/SCREAM BLOODY MURDER at odd hours of the night (frightening) and make our cat flip the hell out (hilarious/annoying).

Damn squirrels!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:55 pm 
Semen Strong

We have some that hang out in our attic, and I love their noises. When my sister and her husband had them they killed them. Poor little night squirrelz!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:31 pm 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

The problem is that squirrels and rats sound very very similar when they scurry around up there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:36 pm 
Santa is a WELFARIST!

Yeah they are in. And I'm pretty sure it's squirrels cause there is a huge tree near the roof and I have seen one jump!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:12 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

I think I posted this on the old boards.... my kittehs would also like to eat squirrelz. (click it -- is video)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:59 am 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

Such a cheeky squirrel!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:12 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

rabidchild wrote:
I think I posted this on the old boards.... my kittehs would also like to eat squirrelz. (click it -- is video)

That was so cute! You really should make a YouTube account though, that site is painful! And also, the world needs to see your kitties.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:44 am 
Santa is a WELFARIST!

Oh that video was amazing!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:07 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

I love my squirrels! There's one that hangs out on top of the fence and watches me hula hoop (like I will turn around and he'll be three feet from me, staring), and then a few more that run around the trees with him, which drives my cats crazy (nine window sunroom = 270 degree view of squirrel escapades).

Mine have also gotten in the roof, and it actually makes me crazier than the cats. Those scratching sounds, dear god.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:42 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Mars wrote:
rabidchild wrote:

That was so cute! You really should make a YouTube account though, that site is painful! And also, the world needs to see your kitties.

I actually have one, and JUST NOW figured out my user name and password again. All I have uploaded are kitteh videos. I'll post what I just uploaded in another thread... I don't need to hyjack squirrels.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:25 am 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

rabidchild wrote:
Mars wrote:
rabidchild wrote:

I actually have one, and JUST NOW figured out my user name and password again. All I have uploaded are kitteh videos. I'll post what I just uploaded in another thread... I don't need to hyjack squirrels.

I love how the orange kitty jumps in front of the grey one and from you avatar I can see orange kitty seems to think he is boss.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

Puma wrote:
I love how the orange kitty jumps in front of the grey one and from you avatar I can see orange kitty seems to think he is boss.

These are things my husband and I actually discuss in bed at night -- our black cat, Atticus, is actually the dominant cat in the house. Sir Didymus (orange) and Monchichi (grey) are just kind of chill -- BUT Sir Didymus still gets what he wants through being completely hyperactive and just doesn't think about his place with the other cats, or that anyone could possibly want anything other than what he wants to do. He'll jump on the chair Atticus is sleeping on (like the avatar) literally over 10 times in a row with me shooing him off each time and Atticus growling at him each time, and he'll eventually win the chair, not because he forcefully took it (which is what Atticus would do, Didy just jumps up and starts licking his head or trying to snuggle), but because he gets SO DAMN ANNOYING that Atticus finally just leaves. So in the moment with the squirrel, I think he was too "OMG SQUIRREL" to even process that the other cats were there too. Atticus definitely is much more deliberate in his dominance. He will attack the other cats at feeding time and they both just fall into a belly up submissive pose right away... but then Didy will pounce him because he thinks its a game.