To give full disclosure, I do marketing and PR for Raw Bay Area, but I thought this might be of interest to ya'll, so I decided to post it.
Next week raw chef Heather Haxo Phillips is offering raw food classes all weekend at the Whole Foods in Redmond, WA. I know it's not super close, but I thought some of you might be in the area. I think probably the most interesting and delicious class is the nut milks and cheeses class. These are some of my favorite vegan cheeses out there, and it's pretty easy to make. Here's the schedule:
• Friday, November 12th 6:00-7:30p.m. -- Why Raw? Talk and Tasting
• Saturday, November 13th 10:00a.m.-12:30p.m. -- Nut Milks and Cheeses
• Saturday, November 13th 2:00-4:30p.m. -- Basics of Dehydration
• Sunday, November 14th 10:00-11:00a.m. -- Sharpen Your Knife Skills
• Sunday, November 14th 12:30-2:00p.m. -- Holiday Favorites
The classes also aren't too pricey. If you are interested you can get more info/reservations here: http://wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/redmond/calendar/