We're having our third annual Thanksgiving Potluck on November 7th in beautiful Latham NY (10 minutes north of Albany). It starts at 2 pm and runs until people roll themselves home again. This has been an awesomely successful potluck in the past, and is a lot of fun. We have a facebook group here -> http://www.facebook.com/?sk=events#!/gr ... 2658714023
, that you can request to join and I'll toss you a formal invite that way, or PM me for more info.
There are many great reasons to attend this potluck including:
1. Seitan turkey
2. Not one, but TWO gravy boats! (Both will be full of gravy)
3. You get to hang out with fabulous PPKers including but not limited to me, bazu, daiku, iloveyoubobbybrown (names may now be changed after the move)
5. I have entertaining cats.
6. You can finally justify the purchase of that "I went to Latham and all I got was this lousy tshirt" shirt.
7. It will make Thanksgiving with family seem less depressing since you already celebrated "the right way."
8. You can visit the fabulous Honest Weight Food Co-Op and X's to O's Vegan Bakery while you're in town.