| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vegan PopUp in the DC Area
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:27 am 
Tofu Pup

Hi All -

Sad that this is my second post, but I'm in total outreach mode right now, trying to make this event a success.

I'm in the last stages of doing outreach for a vegan 6-course popup dining experience in Crystal City (just outside of DC) and I want to a) let you know about it and b) get some ideas for outreach from y'all?

Here are the details:
On the weekend of July 11th, we invite you to join as Chef Christopher Roberson offers a 100% vegan “pop-up” dining experience that will feature food at its best.

Our mission is to create plant-centric meals that highlight locally and sustainably grown produce. In a time where prepackaged, microwave meals are common place, we hope to promote a plant based earth-friendly approach to food that is both refined and ecologically sound.

You can check out the menu and get tickets here - http://corefood.eventbrite.com
We've also got a facebook event page here - https://www.facebook.com/events/1447882275461858/

But more importantly! I'm curious to know if any of y'all have any ideas for how we should be doing outreach in our last week's push to get tickets. What do you think? Local food bloggers we can give free tickets to in exchange for a shout at? Local reporters interested in vegan foods?

What you got?