| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Help with friendship issues
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:50 am 
Tofu Pup

Im having serious self esteem issues as been with a narcissistic partner for 8 yrs, now married and looking like the relationship is rocky, due to my inherent laziness / shyness I have slowly stopped everything in my life apart from my partner and now that things are not looking good am desperately trying to build up new friendship groups again.
so put my self out there and started a new hobby, met some nice people at a group social thought we had a good time, ended up going on from an afternoon gathering with 3 other girls two of which new each other already Lets call them (R+C) but me and the other girl (lets call her E) had really only just met a few times before during our hobby session.
so all was good we went round C house all got chned went out had drinks had dancing all seemed fine but then at about 1230am, we were in a club and decided we might want to make a move elsewhere so I went back in to get my bag and when I cam out they werent were I left them and after finally finding them outside the club again E suddenly said she was off see you al later, then the other two R+C said they were tired and prob going tohead home, so I got a cab home, well meeting up with them yesterday at the hobby session we got chatting about how random a night it was and what good fun we had, but then when I was slightly apart from them E said to R did you have a good time at the other club and R said shhh
it basically sounds like they all ditched me
i cant figure out if im just a freak or they are just bisques?
I would liek to be frineds with them but i dont want to ask them if they want to go out again if they blatantly tried to ditch me like a bad date?
HELP i just dont know what to do, maybe I am so lonely i just have Desperate stamped on my forehead?!! can anyone help??

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]