| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Typos in the "About" section
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

So I was reading http://www.theppk.com/about/ and noticed the following typos and thought I'd give someone in charge a heads up in case they want to change them:
Quote:
These days, The Post Punk Kitchen is really about the community. Will anyone ever make figure out how to do a home-baked vegan meringue? If it’s going to happen, we’re pretty sure it’s going to happen at the PPK.

Quote:
People often ask if I’m self-taught, and I guess that, yes, technically I’m self-taught. But really I’ve picked things up from all of the awesome and skilled people I’ve worked alongside over the years. From the guy at Food Not Bombs who showed me how to slice 10 pounds of broccoli in under 10 minutes, to the prep cook at a Brooklyn restaurant where I was a waitress who taught me to slice onions – the world has been my cooking school. And sometimes I’m just plain spying – like in my twenties when when my roommate would make her secret maple potatoes and I would pretend to talk to her about some guy, but really I would be stealing all of her potato knowledge.