| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: iron chef competition!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:50 pm 
Tofu Pup

hi everyone! i'm a first time poster, long time lurker (seriously, i first found these boards 4+ years ago). but anyway, my college is doing an iron chef competition and my friends entered me in it without me knowing. i almost went to culinary school instead of a 4 year college so i love to cook, but i'm a little stumped about what to make. nothing with expensive/hard to find ingredients as i currently live in a teeny tiny town and i'm just a po' college student. also my equipment is fairly limited (i.e., few pans, no blender) but i do have access to a proper oven and such.

throw your ideas at me, please!

p.s. something very omni friendly, i'm hoping that if the all omni tasting panel likes it they'll be more open to having a wider variety of vegan options on campus :D

Post subject: Re: iron chef competition!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:51 am 
used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16

natcat wrote:
hi everyone! i'm a first time poster, long time lurker (seriously, i first found these boards 4+ years ago). but anyway, my college is doing an iron chef competition and my friends entered me in it without me knowing. i almost went to culinary school instead of a 4 year college so i love to cook, but i'm a little stumped about what to make. nothing with expensive/hard to find ingredients as i currently live in a teeny tiny town and i'm just a po' college student. also my equipment is fairly limited (i.e., few pans, no blender) but i do have access to a proper oven and such.

throw your ideas at me, please!

p.s. something very omni friendly, i'm hoping that if the all omni tasting panel likes it they'll be more open to having a wider variety of vegan options on campus :D

is there a main ingredient that you have to use or are you able to make whatever you want?

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

Profile WWW  

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]