| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:23 pm 
Offline
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 pm
Posts: 1810
Location: vancouver island
Crazy! Here, cucumbers are normally only expensive ($3.49 or more each) if they're organic. The conventional ones really depend on the store and the season though. Usually about $2, unless there's a sale, and then they're around $0.99. Which is awesome.

_________________
when you realise how perfect everything is, you will tilt you head back and laugh at the sky. -buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:49 pm 
Offline
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 pm
Posts: 4707
Location: Toronto, ON
Yeah, cucumbers are usually expensive here too. The conventional ones go on SALE for $0.99.

_________________
I like my bagels like I like my men - big and covered with earth balance & nooch. - Bunniee

http://veganforthewin.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:34 pm 
Offline
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 pm
Posts: 4499
Location: 5 mi east of philly
vijita wrote:
If I had like seven coupons for vegan ice cream, I might be tempted to buy vegan ice cream, but otherwise, I wouldn't be buying it in the first place. I don't really like how companies rope you into buying their product when you otherwise wouldn't.

oh, i think $3 is totally reasonable for so delicious, and we have a chest freezer, so it was a no brainer at $1 i was sad the vanilla wasn't on clearance, but chocolate obsession and pomegranate chip are equally as delicious. it's not like we were forcing ourselves to eat it. we love ice cream! and it lasted over a month, so i was happy.

_________________
I solved it for once and for all -- and for everyone -- by intentionally leaving behind some 9-lives burritos... ~Lorelei4mc
supercarrot.com, vegan groupony things, vegan coupons


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 pm 
Offline
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 pm
Posts: 4499
Location: 5 mi east of philly
bcakes wrote:
- Throwing food out. We throw out a lot of leftovers because we don't eat them fast enough. I don't have a cost saving solution for this. The alternative would be to cook half batches of recipes, but then I'd wind up with half empty cans and such that would probably wind up in the trash instead of the leftovers. I'm hoping that when I have kids my budget won't go up that much because we'll be able to feed them on what normally goes in the trash (before it spoils, of course).

- Leftover night failure. We have leftover night every week where we're supposed to eat leftovers from the fridge. My husband invariably eats frozen nuggets or peanut butter or some other non-perishable item. Sometimes we also get takeout instead of eating perfectly good leftovers.


if you're making soups, most can be frozen and not have any ill effects. also, if you have a foodsaver vacuum system, they make a canning sealer lid, and this would be ideal to seal out air and store stuff in the fridge. (they also have specialized canisters which would work better than individual mason jars though, for leftovers)

if he fails on eating leftovers on leftover night, then make the next night also leftover night.
or if one dish makes more than you were expecting, push one of the meals you were planning on cooking off until the next week, and add another leftover night. if it's boring eating leftovers, you can spice it up and make something new with them.

do you not bring leftovers to lunch? lunch doesn't have to only consist of sandwiches.

_________________
I solved it for once and for all -- and for everyone -- by intentionally leaving behind some 9-lives burritos... ~Lorelei4mc
supercarrot.com, vegan groupony things, vegan coupons


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:10 pm 
Offline
Drinks Wild Tofurkey
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 2834
Location: Boston, MA
Dr. Apricot wrote:
Quarantined wrote:
I went to the store today and the conventional cucumbers were $2.49 each!


You are shopping in the wrong places! Cucumbers shouldn't be that much anywhere in Boston.

yeah I know, this was at Shaw's which is a ripoff. I also go to the Johnnie's Foodmaster near my place a lot but produce can be pricey there too.

_________________
"If I were M. de la Viandeviande, I would now write a thirteen page post about how you have to have free will to be vegan, but modern science does not suggest any evidence for free will, therefore it is impossible to be vegan." -mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm 
Offline
Drinks Wild Tofurkey
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 2834
Location: Boston, MA
supercarrot wrote:
bcakes wrote:
- Throwing food out. We throw out a lot of leftovers because we don't eat them fast enough. I don't have a cost saving solution for this. The alternative would be to cook half batches of recipes, but then I'd wind up with half empty cans and such that would probably wind up in the trash instead of the leftovers. I'm hoping that when I have kids my budget won't go up that much because we'll be able to feed them on what normally goes in the trash (before it spoils, of course).

- Leftover night failure. We have leftover night every week where we're supposed to eat leftovers from the fridge. My husband invariably eats frozen nuggets or peanut butter or some other non-perishable item. Sometimes we also get takeout instead of eating perfectly good leftovers.


if you're making soups, most can be frozen and not have any ill effects. also, if you have a foodsaver vacuum system, they make a canning sealer lid, and this would be ideal to seal out air and store stuff in the fridge. (they also have specialized canisters which would work better than individual mason jars though, for leftovers)

if he fails on eating leftovers on leftover night, then make the next night also leftover night.
or if one dish makes more than you were expecting, push one of the meals you were planning on cooking off until the next week, and add another leftover night. if it's boring eating leftovers, you can spice it up and make something new with them.

do you not bring leftovers to lunch? lunch doesn't have to only consist of sandwiches.

yeah one thing I can say for myself is that I pretty much never have to throw out food. Partly because I'm a human vacuum cleaner, and I eat tons of leftovers for lunch at work.

_________________
"If I were M. de la Viandeviande, I would now write a thirteen page post about how you have to have free will to be vegan, but modern science does not suggest any evidence for free will, therefore it is impossible to be vegan." -mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:49 pm 
Offline
Cranky
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:17 pm
Posts: 1663
Location: Indiana (again)
Quarantined wrote:
Dr. Apricot wrote:
Quarantined wrote:
I went to the store today and the conventional cucumbers were $2.49 each!


You are shopping in the wrong places! Cucumbers shouldn't be that much anywhere in Boston.

yeah I know, this was at Shaw's which is a ripoff. I also go to the Johnnie's Foodmaster near my place a lot but produce can be pricey there too.


Do you have a Market Basket near you? That's by far the best. Super 88 usually has cheap produce, too.

_________________
No. No. fork life allatimes. - mumbles
That commercial didn't make me want to go out and buy Dove, but this thread did make me sniff my armpits. They smell like apricot. - designedtobekind


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:21 pm 
Offline
Huffs Nooch
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 141
Location: Where the wild things are
Today I stopped by the health food store for "a few" things. I thought about this thread when I picked up a can of organic baked beans that were over $3. I got them but it made me think I could make my own for much cheaper. Anyway when they rung up my order and said $133 I didn't bat an eye because that's pretty typical. But when I got to the car and glanced at my receipt, I saw they charged me $70+ for $3 water. Holy forking hell! I'm glad I noticed it right away. They ended up giving me the water for free and I left with $70+ in cash.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:36 am 
Offline
Seagull of the PPK
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:46 pm
Posts: 8512
Location: Brasil
Quarantined wrote:
yeah I know, this was at Shaw's which is a ripoff. I also go to the Johnnie's Foodmaster near my place a lot but produce can be pricey there too.

do you have a pricerite near you? their produce prices are usually fantastic.

_________________
Buddha says 'Meh'.--matwinser
I'm just a drunk who likes fruit. -- Desdemona


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:46 am 
Offline
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:30 pm
Posts: 10641
Location: Wolfville, Nova Scotia
You know, I'm realizing what a bargain my CSA box program is, especially because we usually try to buy organic and local, but at the health food stores and organic sections of conventional grocery stores the produce tends to be either sad or overpriced (or both, and almost always from California even in the middle of the summer!). It's also easy to budget around because we pay in advance, so my actual store shopping is reduced immensely. The only problem I'm having right now is recipe testing, which I love, but it has me buying avocados and out-of-season produce that I normally wouldn't. So I've been buying most of those conventional. And getting creative with the surprise CSA offerings!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:37 am 
Offline
Wears Durian Helmet
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Posts: 871
Location: Central Alberta, Canada
Ravenhood, I really, really enjoyed your post and your tips-especially the dumpster diving one,and about how to use veggie and fruit "scraps". Love the long posts as well, chicki and bcakes...(whee! the finance nerd in me loves lengthy reads on budget-y stuff!)..and everyone elses' tips!

The one thing that I have found makes a difference is a solid meal plan, for a week or two weeks at a time, by any means necessary. Not that it's a failing, in fact, it was quite a pleasure, but for a time I had subscribed to veggiemealmaker (they're vegan and they're on the ppk, yay!) online meal planning, which cost from $6-$8 a month, after a month-long free trial!...

They broke everything down for ya, even list costs at different grocery stores (applicable in the US). Then I followed that, and printed out the menus as they were releases, which I have quite a stockpile of! :) huge savings, way less hassle for people that otherwise fail at meal planning.

_________________
Formerly onestrangegirl, by golly!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:49 pm 
Offline
Drinks Wild Tofurkey
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 2834
Location: Boston, MA
Dr. Apricot wrote:
Do you have a Market Basket near you? That's by far the best. Super 88 usually has cheap produce, too.

I've heard it's awesome, but I'm in Charlestown and don't have a car. I am getting a ride to Costco tomorrow so maybe I'll get some deals. Is there a Super 88 in the South End? I go to a Chinese market on Wash. St. in Chinatown and they have dirt cheap produce, I got a whole tray of ginger for a buck last week, but I'm too lazy to stop there separately most of the time.

I am getting Boston Organics now, which is handy, and the prices are ok. I haven't really broken it down yet but for organic produce I think it's a good deal.

_________________
"If I were M. de la Viandeviande, I would now write a thirteen page post about how you have to have free will to be vegan, but modern science does not suggest any evidence for free will, therefore it is impossible to be vegan." -mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:50 pm 
Offline
Drinks Wild Tofurkey
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 2834
Location: Boston, MA
torque wrote:
Quarantined wrote:
yeah I know, this was at Shaw's which is a ripoff. I also go to the Johnnie's Foodmaster near my place a lot but produce can be pricey there too.

do you have a pricerite near you? their produce prices are usually fantastic.

I haven't seen one- it's probably more out where you have to drive to?

_________________
"If I were M. de la Viandeviande, I would now write a thirteen page post about how you have to have free will to be vegan, but modern science does not suggest any evidence for free will, therefore it is impossible to be vegan." -mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:20 pm 
Offline
Seagull of the PPK
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:46 pm
Posts: 8512
Location: Brasil
@quarantined---
looks like Hyde Park might be the closest- bummer
http://pricerite.mywebgrocer.com/StoreL ... &uc=6BB828

_________________
Buddha says 'Meh'.--matwinser
I'm just a drunk who likes fruit. -- Desdemona


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:32 pm 
Offline
A gift from the crasshole god.

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:57 am
Posts: 2523
Quarantined wrote:
supercarrot wrote:
bcakes wrote:
- Throwing food out. We throw out a lot of leftovers because we don't eat them fast enough. I don't have a cost saving solution for this. The alternative would be to cook half batches of recipes, but then I'd wind up with half empty cans and such that would probably wind up in the trash instead of the leftovers. I'm hoping that when I have kids my budget won't go up that much because we'll be able to feed them on what normally goes in the trash (before it spoils, of course).

- Leftover night failure. We have leftover night every week where we're supposed to eat leftovers from the fridge. My husband invariably eats frozen nuggets or peanut butter or some other non-perishable item. Sometimes we also get takeout instead of eating perfectly good leftovers.


if you're making soups, most can be frozen and not have any ill effects. also, if you have a foodsaver vacuum system, they make a canning sealer lid, and this would be ideal to seal out air and store stuff in the fridge. (they also have specialized canisters which would work better than individual mason jars though, for leftovers)

if he fails on eating leftovers on leftover night, then make the next night also leftover night.
or if one dish makes more than you were expecting, push one of the meals you were planning on cooking off until the next week, and add another leftover night. if it's boring eating leftovers, you can spice it up and make something new with them.

do you not bring leftovers to lunch? lunch doesn't have to only consist of sandwiches.

yeah one thing I can say for myself is that I pretty much never have to throw out food. Partly because I'm a human vacuum cleaner, and I eat tons of leftovers for lunch at work.


Hehe me too. I also love leftover lunches because they are free and so much better than my options at work!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm 
Offline
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:47 pm
Posts: 1868
Location: NC
mollyjade wrote:
I spend way more than I used to on food and I have no shame about it. I have the money, I'm spending it at businesses and on products that share my values, I'm eating healthily and not wasting food for the most part. I'm incredibly grateful that I have the ability not to pinch my pennies anymore. But I'm not flogging myself for how I spend money either.


I will love it if/when I get to this point. I would absolutely love to spend all of money at places that have the same kinds of values as me. I think it's wonderful and from what I've learned these last few years of living cheaply, there are so many things I can cut of my life and not miss. Once I have the funds, I'll be happy to keep most unnecessary spending out so that I can support small/local/fair trade/etc. much more than I do now. In fact, when I think about what having a better paying job means, I don't dream about a big house or extravagant vacations--I just want to live somewhere more conducive to growing my own veggies and the ability to support awesome businesses doing work I want to get behind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:42 pm 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:25 pm
Posts: 3659
Location: Nashville, TN
I make an effort to buy generic and bulk bin stuff when possible, but we spend about $120 a week for two people, buying mostly organic and cooking 6-7 meals each week... sometimes more if we're out of expensive things or paper products.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:14 am 
Offline
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:37 pm
Posts: 7079
Location: Fort Drum NY
Dr. Apricot wrote:
Do you have a Market Basket near you? That's by far the best. Super 88 usually has cheap produce, too.


I'm so psyched to move and shop at MB again!

Around here I never pay more than $.79 for a cuke, unless it's one of those seedless plastic wrapped ones at which point I'll go as high as $1.49 or so.

_________________
"T-shirts are not allowed in heaven, Karyn. They don't do casual Fridays." - Amandabear

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:46 pm 
Offline
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:36 pm
Posts: 611
Location: West LA
supercarrot wrote:
do you not bring leftovers to lunch? lunch doesn't have to only consist of sandwiches.


I'm really spoiled. We have catered lunch at work. Usually, there something vegan friendly for me to eat 2 or 3 days a week, so I'm only bringing in leftovers the other few days. Even then, I only need to bring a main dish since there are always a big salad and steamed veggies available.

I think you're right that I should work on freezing more of my leftovers. Perhaps they will seem less boring if they make their reappearance a few weeks down the line.

_________________
http://veggielawyer.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:29 pm 
Offline
Calls "cavemen" on that
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:53 pm
Posts: 2419
I made my list and went shopping yesterday with this thread in mind. I spent $40 at Sprouts (its a bulk bin/'farmers market' type place).

That would have been fine...but then I had to go to the supermarket and get milk and junk food and crepe for my man. Spent $20 on that.

But $60 is pretty awesome for me! Usually I am around $100. sometimes just being concious of it helps I guess. This is a paycheck we have a lot of bills due so i tried to keep it kinda low. And a meal plan for the week. Every time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:27 am 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:14 pm
Posts: 3663
Location: NJ/Philadelphia
I have a running joke that instead of savings account I have a Whole Foods account. I must drop at least $250.00 a week on food and household items at WF. I refuse to buy non-organic produce though, so I'm sure this is why my bill is always huge. And my husband drinks coffee, so of course I buy him the organic fair trade whole beans. I also have a hummus and kombucha addiction at the moment so that isn't helping things either. And I know I should be making my own hummus, but put me in the category of being too damn lazy. We also get all of our vitamins and supplements from WF and I normally pick up a box of Clif Bars a week. My grocery cart is something like this:

Organic Produce & Fresh Organic Herbs
Vitamins (once a month)
Clif Bars
Spices
Hemp Milk/Soy Milk - Organic
Grains - Organic
Beans - Organic
Gluten Free Pasta
Pasta Sauce - Organic
Nut Butters - Organic
Maple Syrup - Organic
Gluten Free Oatmeal - Organic
Hummus - Organic 6 large containers
Bubbies Pickles
Brown Rice Tortilla Wraps - 2 packs
So Delicious Coconut Almond Bars - 1 box
TP, Paper Towels, Tissues, Plastic Baggies, Aluminum Foil, Cling Wrap, Parchment Paper (When Needed)
Household Cleaning Supplies (When Needed)
Popcorn - Half Naked 2 bags
Amy's Rice Crust Vegan Pizza - 1
Kombucha - 7 bottles
Sushi - Brown Rice Avocado and Cucumber rolls - 2
Vegan Dumplings - Some from the hot bar for my husband
Steamed Asian Veggies - From the hot bar for me

That is pretty much the norm for me. My veggies, beans, and grains change depending on what I'm making. I always meal plan for the week and make a grocery list so I know what I am buying when I go. But I don't ever look at the prices on what I buy. For me it almost always needs to be organic if at all possible and I buy what I like.

_________________
"Gnome kicking says a lot a man's character." - Babbette


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 am 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:14 pm
Posts: 3663
Location: NJ/Philadelphia
I tried going to farmers markets near me but none of them are organic. So I walked away empty handed and was pretty bummed out about it. There is a huge farmers market a few towns over every Saturday in the summer. And I would love to support all of the local farms. But until they start growing organic produce I won't buy from them. Hopefully my grocery bill will go down since we started our own organic vegetable garden this year! It will be awesome to go in my back yard for veggies and herbs when I need them.

I get some really good locally made organic tofu at WF's too. It's pretty expensive as far as tofu goes.

_________________
"Gnome kicking says a lot a man's character." - Babbette


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:02 am 
Offline
Who's Ted Leo?
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:44 pm
Posts: 7226
Location: Modesto, CA
I only buy organic too. Many years when I first started going to the FM I did not see much organic and I asked what the deal was. I found out a lot of farmer's were organic and just waiting on the certification process, it does not hurt to ask.
Also at our FM we have a hummus vendor that is has like 98% of the products vegan. The deal is you buy 3 hummus or salads (tofu/bean salad, artichoke salad of grain salad) and a bag of pita chips or bread and it is $15 - so it is a good deal and the hummus flavors are the best. They have stuff like black bean with harissa and avacodo...

_________________
The Stay At Home Girlfriend: A zine that focuses on
vegan recipes, cat love and living with OCD.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/missmuffcake


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:13 am 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:14 pm
Posts: 3663
Location: NJ/Philadelphia
missmuffcake wrote:
I only buy organic too. Many years when I first started going to the FM I did not see much organic and I asked what the deal was. I found out a lot of farmer's were organic and just waiting on the certification process, it does not hurt to ask.
Also at our FM we have a hummus vendor that is has like 98% of the products vegan. The deal is you buy 3 hummus or salads (tofu/bean salad, artichoke salad of grain salad) and a bag of pita chips or bread and it is $15 - so it is a good deal and the hummus flavors are the best. They have stuff like black bean with harissa and avacodo...

That sounds awesome! I wish that was the case where I am. We asked and grilled all of the farmers at the market. Not one of them was growing organically. Well, that's not true. One farm was, but they only thing they were selling was strawberries and snow peas or something random like that.

_________________
"Gnome kicking says a lot a man's character." - Babbette


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery Spending Issues
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:12 am 
Offline
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 pm
Posts: 4499
Location: 5 mi east of philly
GraciaKai wrote:
There is a huge farmers market a few towns over every Saturday in the summer. And I would love to support all of the local farms. But until they start growing organic produce I won't buy from them.

i read in the paper that collingswood has more organic farmers this year. (i never remember to wake up early enough to go though. when i had gone in the past, my lateness made me miss all of their good stuff.)

_________________
I solved it for once and for all -- and for everyone -- by intentionally leaving behind some 9-lives burritos... ~Lorelei4mc
supercarrot.com, vegan groupony things, vegan coupons


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum and fancied up by What Cheer