| FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54
 Post subject: Re: the ANXIETY thread
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:39 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

dropscone wrote:
Have they got an email address listed? If you don't want to ring them or ask at reception about how to make an appointment maybe you could send an email to the practice manager asking about how to book appointments?

No email address, they just say to ring reception if you have any queries. I know I need to just ring and ask but...ugh. I hate GPs so much. I don't know why I'm putting everything off :/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:52 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

Vixki I am like you in terms of avoiding really hard things. I have a couple of emails/calls I have been avoiding and I really, really need to make those emails and calls so I stop having angry monologues on my drive home.

But, yeah, for the sake of your health you need to make that call. I know you know that but maybe if you get poked at a few times that will help? *poke poke*

It wont be nearly as awful as anxiety is telling you it is going to be.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:32 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Waaaah, I had people coming round this afternoon to collect a piece of furniture I was selling on Gumtree and they came an hour early. I was not ready. I had no make-up on, no bra on and hadn't finished tidying up so naturally started panicking about opening the door. Then they wanted to chat. I'm dying inside just thinking 'please don't look at me for any longer, I am a scruffy beast'.

It's over now but my heart is still racing.

Time to burn down the house and call it a loss. Because all the nope in the world - kfad
I'd rather eat ramen and drink tap water than live with other people - lavawitch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:45 am 
Thinks chickens are assholes

My anxiety is pretty high atm. I've hit a period of chronic insomnia due to having a heap of things to do, of course this is robbing me of the energy to get the things done on time. Other people are depending on me to carry out a massive exercise over the next couple of days, or they won't be able to do their job and then there will be a whole shitshorm. I think I'll get it all to work, I'm just so exhausted from lack of sleep, I was actually crying at 6am this morning because I had only slept for a couple of hours. I think it's only the second time I've cried in about 18 months.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:13 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Is it anything anyone else can help with, fezza? I guess maybe not, but if you need anything proofreading or something else that can be done from afar I can try to help?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:50 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

I'm sorry you are going through that Fezza!

It took everything in my power to not just hobble out of work today and not say anything to anyone. Every single email just threw me over the edge. That, coupled with the pain I am in, made it so I couldn't eat or focus or cope with anything.

I can't believe I have to go to work tomorrow. I can't believe I have to work and that I will actually drag myself out the door to do it. I cried most of the way in this morning and then had to sleep in my car for about 15 minutes before I went in, making me even later for work than I already was.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54