| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Weight Watcher Menus anyone?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:44 am 
The Real Hamburger Helper

karichelle wrote:
You should always aim to hit that 26 as a minimum every day -- the 49 weeklies are for the juggling. ;) (I'm a receptionist for Weight Watchers.)

I don't find the Amy's meals to be a super bargain for their points, especially on the 26 DPT. So I would just try to take a day to do some cooking and make 3 dishes from AFR that you can grab and go in individual portions or reheat throughout the week.

For breakfast, make your own oatmeal because the instant ones aren't very filling and are higher in PPV because they're full of sugar. I like to add nut butter and mashed banana to mine to make it even more filling.

Lunch, buy some of the "light" bread for minimal use of PPV if you like sandwiches. Otherwise we just use leftovers.

ETA: My tracker wouldn't really be too helpful to you since I'm in maintenance mode and I'm fairly active. So that's why I'm just giving general suggestions. :)

I know this is from awhile ago but I wondered if I could pester you karichelle about how many points you have for maintenance. I just recently lost 7 points to go down to 26 and it has been a hard transition for me. Maybe it's because I'm worried that I'll have to only eat 26 points for the rest of my life? Anyway, i am really curious what the points total is for the average active woman on maintence. I know it will vary, but just a ballpark would be great.

Post subject: Re: Weight Watcher Menus anyone?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:56 am 
Discovered unobtainium

26 points isn't so bad with the fruits and veggies. Of course, I'm not losing, so there is that.