| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The Fart Thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:28 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

I've discovered one of my favourites snacks, dates and peanut butter, fork up my guts so badly and make me someone you do NOT want to be in the same room as.

Guess who just ate some anyway?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:48 am 
Ninja Master

My workmate was telling me that she woke up in the night the other day and could smell shiitake, really strong. She searched the entire house to see if the dog had taken a crepe in a corner somewhere but it was nowhere to be found. The dog just has really really bad and strong farts apparently! I laughed so much.

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:39 am 
Semen Strong

Anyone want fart filtering undies? http://myshreddies.com/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:31 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Oh man. The other day, I had leftover chili for lunch and then brussels sprouts with dinner. The farting was out of control both in terms of smell and frequency. Usually my partner complains about the smell, but now even I couldn't stand the smell of myself. And it wasn't just when I farted. The fart smell hung around me like Pigpen's cloud all night. When I dropped my pants to pee, a smell reminiscent of a natural gas refinery drifted up from them, even though it had been at least ten minutes since I'd let one rip. 'Twas epic.

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:37 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

Oh my. I had one of those days yesterday, lepelaar. The thing is I'm currently working in VERY close quarters with 3 other people. I kept letting them go all day because they were just building up inside me and I HAD to! Two of them left to go for a meeting and when they came back, one exclaimed, "UGH, it smells like a yogurt factory in here!" I am still laughing about that. I was so close to tell them it was me but then I realized I don't really know them that well yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:07 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I have been eating a lot of animal cookies, pretzel chips and graham crackers recemtly and my gas has been awful!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:37 pm 
Tofu Pup

You can add my name to the recently-suffering-from-atomic-deathfarts club. I'm not sure what it was exactly that set me off, but this past Sunday I was producing gas that, on a stinkiness scale of 1-10, was roughly a 17. The stench wasn't merely unpleasant, it was literally painful to inhale. My roommate (who is also my best friend) has plenty of experience with my putrid farts and has built up something of a tolerance, but these put even her over the edge and ruined our attempt to catch up on Downton Abbey together. We went from sitting together on one couch, to sitting on opposite ends of the couch with her pulling her shirt over her nose, to sitting on opposite ends of the living room, to sitting on opposite ends of a freezing living room with the windows wide open and two fans running, to her retreating to safety and fresh air in her bedroom. Even leaving the room to let them out did no good because I had the same "Pigpen's cloud" effect that lepelaar mentioned. All I can say is that I'm thankful things subsided back to my regular smelly-but-safe-for-human-life gas by Monday because otherwise I would have had to explain to my boss that she would have to either do without me for the day or risk the office being declared a toxic biohazard.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:40 am 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I occasionally have to work in a location where there are a lot of construction tech people gathered in the morning for my company and had gas. I didn't think it was stinky but APPARENTLY it was because they all started blaming each other for the fart smell. I almost snickered to myself but also felt bad. Thankfully they've almost all left so I don't have to try and escape outside to be gassy nearly as much.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:55 am 
Not NOT A Furry

If I'm at a show or something I like to sidle up to a bigger guy, fart, and watch the people around us blame him. :/

-alice1drland