| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sex toy covet thread
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:54 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Sarah wrote:
One thing about SaSi - if you press any at all, it stops moving. So unless you like really, really light touches, it may not be worth the investment for you. Just a thought!

Yes! The motions are very sweeping and gently. I find I can push into it a fair amount or if i position it backwards get more of a push/prode sensation. However, I have noticed that if you push on it too hard or press against it with any kind of force it stops moving the rotational piece (but continues to vibrate all over).

Like I said, I only use mine occasionally and it's for 30+ minute sessions and even then I often finish with something else.
That being said, I am still happy i own one and it's great for when I'm looking for something more.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:55 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

I want the Hitachi in the worst kind of way. This is also on my long list of things I'll buy once my job situation is not so precarious.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:32 am 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

I had a gent use a vibrator on me one time. It was pretty awesome, though I think I'd like to try a few before actually purchasing one. Maybe this one http://www.amazon.com/Rude-Boy-Prostate ... B000ZIASUY

I'd also like to try the aneros, just because they seem to have done so much marketing, or maybe just get it all in one shot (so to speak) with this: http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Prostate ... _sim_hpc_4

I guess I'd like to try an icejack, though I feel like they're more of a voyeuristic tool than anything else, and I'd be really intrigued to try e-stim sometime.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:01 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Squeak wrote:
I had a gent use a vibrator on me one time. It was pretty awesome, though I think I'd like to try a few before actually purchasing one. Maybe this one http://www.amazon.com/Rude-Boy-Prostate ... B000ZIASUY

I'd also like to try the aneros, just because they seem to have done so much marketing, or maybe just get it all in one shot (so to speak) with this: http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Prostate ... _sim_hpc_4

I guess I'd like to try an icejack, though I feel like they're more of a voyeuristic tool than anything else, and I'd be really intrigued to try e-stim sometime.

My ex roommate had a rude boy, he seemed pleased with it.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:11 pm 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

waxwolf wrote:
Was there a version of this thread on the old ppk? There must have been. In any case, I'm starting one here.

Does anyone here have an Ina? I've been thinking of buying one.

http://store.babeland.com/vibrators-rab ... na-by-lelo

This looks like a vibrating toothbrush. hahaha...

It also looks like my new best friend but $159 is a little steep for me :(

Gumboots & Cats Facebook Page
http://www.gumbootsandcats.tumblr.com/
http://www.gumbootsandcats.blogspot.com/
http://www.gumbootscatsvegansnacks.wordpress.com/

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:44 pm 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

I feel like I go through a Pocket Rocket every couple of years. Clearly, I need to upgrade. I desperately want a Form 2, but I can't quite bring myself to put in on my (semi-public) Christmas list.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:41 pm 
Fair trade, organic mistletoe

I just bought this and oooh boy. Happy birthday to me!

"But really, anyone willing to dangle their baby in front of a crocodile is A-OK in my book."~SSD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:39 pm 
Has gasoline in her veins

Goodness. I know what to do with my first paycheck.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:41 pm 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

CNA wrote:
Anyone use one of these Clone-A-Willy or The Understudy things? Looks like it could possibly be a fun project...

I have a clone-a-willy kit! But we never cloned the willy. So I just have the kit. That's gonna be a little weird for whoever I force to give me their willy for this craft project.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:17 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

j-dub wrote:
I just bought this and oooh boy. Happy birthday to me!

Oh nice! I was at Babeland in NYC a few days ago and they had that one on display. It's waaaaaaaay out of my price range, but it looked like so much fun.

I'm boring. I have one toy that is inexpensive and totally awesome, and I use it until the motor runs out, and then I replace it with the exact same toy. It usually lasts about a year or two, which probably isn't a very long lifespan for a sex toy, but I use it a LOT and it's only $20 so it's not like I'm blowing tons of cash to replace it when it runs out. I'll try other toys once in a while, but I always end up deciding I like this one better and the new toys just sit around gathering dust. I had to order a new one the other day, so one of my "backup toys" (which cost like 4x more!) is finally getting some action while I wait for my new penis!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:06 am 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

A word about the LELO Ina: Do yourself a favor and buy the Mona (also, get it from SheVibe. They're a fabulous company and their prices are low as hell.) The Ina's attachment for clitoral stimulation is very hard and not flexible. It's hard to get it positioned right without feeling like it's trying to drill through your clit into your pubic bone. I had one and reviewed it a while ago (I'll send you the link via PM if you want to read, I just don't want my blogging identity linked to my real identity), then ended up selling it off. However, the insertable portion has a fantastic shape, so Mona would be a much better choice. (In my opinion.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 pm 
Smuggling Raisins

zebedee wrote:
waxwolf wrote:
I want that one, and I also want the jimmyjane one that looks like the Millennium Falcon!

This looks awesome, but holy crepe is it out of my price range.

My partner and I have this one! He won it in a contest, otherwise it would be too expensive for us.
It's, uh, really, really fantastic.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:45 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I want the Jimmyjane Form 2 as well! In pink! My old vibrator broke after I dropped it on the floor (well, it still does the job, but it's loud as a lawnmower and I'm going back and forth between being in dorms and living with my parents, soooo...), so I bought a JJ Iconic Smoothie. I didn't have money for anything fancy at the time (just a $20 vibe hahaha), but it satisfies me just fine; in fact, I always have to use a towel, which was rare before I bought it. Anyway, the Hitachi might be good for me, but I don't want anything incredibly loud. Is it that bad? It might also be a little difficult to hide as I move back for summer break and return for the school year. My other stuff is discreet!

Maybe PPKers can help me out with my sex life: I don't know how to get off without stimulating with my clit yet, so I'm slowly trying to ween myself off it. It's a shame, I guess, but if anyone has similar experiences, ways they overcum it, and/or what vibes are best for that sort of thing, that'd be sweet.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 am 
Huffs Nooch

queenofpainting wrote:
Maybe PPKers can help me out with my sex life: I don't know how to get off without stimulating with my clit yet, so I'm slowly trying to ween myself off it.

I'm kind of puzzled, why would you want to? The highest concentration of nerve endings are there so it makes the most sense that that would be a good target for stimulation.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:51 am 

The Form 2 is kind of a weird beast. It starts out awesome and then the vibration moves out of the ears into the base which is annoying as hell. Jimmyjane has sent out replacements and they do the same thing. I also know 5-6 people who have the same problem. I would be a little weary of this one.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:02 am 
Bought a crop of bad girls

Sarah wrote:
The Form 2 is kind of a weird beast. It starts out awesome and then the vibration moves out of the ears into the base which is annoying as hell. Jimmyjane has sent out replacements and they do the same thing. I also know 5-6 people who have the same problem. I would be a little weary of this one.

That is a bummer. I thought I had my search narrowed down to The Form 2. Thanks for the tip(also the tip about the Sasi). I don't think I would have been happy with either one. I understand why a person can't try a vibe and return it but it sucks having to spend so much money without knowing if a vibe will work for a persons needs.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

xmiyux wrote:
I'm kind of puzzled, why would you want to? The highest concentration of nerve endings are there so it makes the most sense that that would be a good target for stimulation.

So I can custard during intercourse instead of before or afterwards? I don't have anything I can really use during sex except for a vibrating ring, and I honestly don't like it that much. What I'm saying is that I want to know how to have a non-clitoral orgasm so I don't always have to rely on toys when I'm doing the nasty with my boy. Trying to use something that doesn't vibrate (fingers, pubic bone) doesn't work, either. I guess sex toys that couples can use during intercourse would be a better solution for me, so any recommendations for that? I might have enough money to buy something after Christmas.

Although I just found out that the ring I bought last summer has the option of vibrating continuously--I thought it was only when pressure was applied. I'll have to try that out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:54 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

Actually, I'm interested in partner toys as well. What are people's experiences with rings and those types that are supposed to be easy to slip in between two people?

Formerly rad.badger

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:14 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

eco-friendly. hahahahaha.

also, what the fork?!?!?

Last edited by hailseitan on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:17 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

Fee wrote:
CNA wrote:
Anyone use one of these Clone-A-Willy or The Understudy things? Looks like it could possibly be a fun project...

I have a clone-a-willy kit! But we never cloned the willy. So I just have the kit. That's gonna be a little weird for whoever I force to give me their willy for this craft project.

I got the clone-a-willy as a gift from a manfriend when I was taking an out of state job for 8 months. It was really fun to do, but also kind of difficult. The end product was awesome!!!!! I recommend getting the vibrating one for sure!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:56 pm 
Fair trade, organic mistletoe

queenofpainting wrote:
xmiyux wrote:

So I can custard during intercourse instead of before or afterwards? I don't have anything I can really use during sex except for a vibrating ring, and I honestly don't like it that much. What I'm saying is that I want to know how to have a non-clitoral orgasm so I don't always have to rely on toys when I'm doing the nasty with my boy. Trying to use something that doesn't vibrate (fingers, pubic bone) doesn't work, either. I guess sex toys that couples can use during intercourse would be a better solution for me, so any recommendations for that? I might have enough money to buy something after Christmas.

Although I just found out that the ring I bought last summer has the option of vibrating continuously--I thought it was only when pressure was applied. I'll have to try that out.

A lot of women need clitoral stimulation to custard. There's nothing weird, shameful or inferior about.

Celebrate your orgasm, however it happens!

And think about maybe a We Vibe...I've heard great things about it. Or even just a bullet to use on your clit while forking.

"But really, anyone willing to dangle their baby in front of a crocodile is A-OK in my book."~SSD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:35 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

I have a G-spot toy. The only way it does anything (internally) is if I use a second one on the outside. There's nothing wrong with you if internal stimulation doesn't work by itself.

There are some explanations how to use a Hitachi during intercourse on Betty Dodson's website, so it can be done. http://dodsonandross.com/sexfeature/how ... artner-sex Those ideas should work for smaller vibrators too. I think choirqueer mentioned getting its battery operated smaller sibling, the Mystic Wand, which isn't as loud or bulky.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:30 pm 

j-dub wrote:
queenofpainting wrote:
xmiyux wrote:

A lot of women need clitoral stimulation to custard. There's nothing weird, shameful or inferior about.

Celebrate your orgasm, however it happens!

And think about maybe a We Vibe...I've heard great things about it. Or even just a bullet to use on your clit while forking.

Agreed with j-dub. Some women just can't. It's not really something you can train to do. If you don't want toys during sex, why can't he just reach down and rub your clitoris while forking? That would solve the problem! Or, you could always do that yourself if he can't get the pressure you like.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:17 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Chipmunk wrote:
I have a G-spot toy. The only way it does anything (internally) is if I use a second one on the outside. There's nothing wrong with you if internal stimulation doesn't work by itself.

There are some explanations how to use a Hitachi during intercourse on Betty Dodson's website, so it can be done. http://dodsonandross.com/sexfeature/how ... artner-sex Those ideas should work for smaller vibrators too. I think choirqueer mentioned getting its battery operated smaller sibling, the Mystic Wand, which isn't as loud or bulky.

Yup...the Mystic Wand is nearly silent, does not need to be plugged into the wall, and has variable vibration settings (the "high" is REALLY high!) and several varied "pulsing" options. It's well-designed for external stimulation especially if you like to have your whole vulva stimulated (if you want vibration ONLY on your clitoris, it's not the toy for you -- the head is quite wide). It's also excellent just as a plain old massage wand if you want to use it to massage other parts of your body -- I actually probably use it more for non-sexual purposes than for sexual purposes. ;-)

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:22 pm 
Thinks Stonewall's jerquee tastes GREAT!

Sarah wrote:
I have the njoy Eleven. Covet away. It's all mine and amazing.

http://store.babeland.com/dildos-hard/e ... teel-dildo

Oh my god, one of the reviews:
Quote:
The Eleven offers an unparalleled feeling of fullness — a large, substantial sensation that had me thanking the powers that be that I was born with a vagina.

Anyone have $300 they're willing to lend me?

Profile WWW  

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next