It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: sporking and farts
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:00 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

GraciaKai wrote:
mixmaster_mo wrote:
GraciaKai wrote:
Sporking? Someone explain, is this another configuration I'm not in on?

It's a filter for s-p-ooning...without the hyphens.

OH! (i need to learn to use my words to express myself.) Gracia, (i need to learn to use my words to express myself.).

There's a filter for D-U-H! Good to know!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:07 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

i always wait until my boyfriend falls asleep to fart on him. believe me, it's better that way.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:30 pm 
Memorized Veganomicon

allularpunk wrote:
i always wait until my boyfriend falls asleep to fart on him. believe me, it's better that way.

This is why the PPK is invaluable. You can't put a price on this kind of bedtime farting advice.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:52 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

erawka wrote:
allularpunk wrote:

This is why the PPK is invaluable. You can't put a price on this kind of bedtime farting advice.

eeexactly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:54 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

esme wrote:
yeah, i've farted on the spooner. it's funniest when you're naked.

i think i've only been on the receiving end once or twice. i'm almost always the little spoon.

I'm almost always the little spoon, too. But also my bf doesn't really fart much (he has toxic burps instead), so it is statistically improbable I will ever be on the receiving end.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:22 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

This has never happened to me, nor have I done it, but I think I will remember this thread every time I am sporking now and report back if I decide to fart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:54 pm 
Tofu Pup

Fee wrote:
I think you're my faaaavorite ppker I never want to meet in real life.

fezza wrote:
I'm pretty sure, in your case, it would cross the line into assault with a deadly weapon!

;]

LOL! I will take both of these as compliments.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:03 pm 
Fair trade, organic mistletoe

My lover is a gassy dude in the morning, and likes to be little spoon upon waking, so yeah, it happens. Yeah, I feel it sometimes. I always hear it. Initially I was kind of grossed out and slightly outraged. Nowadays I just find it kind of funny, though still gross.

"But really, anyone willing to dangle their baby in front of a crocodile is A-OK in my book."~SSD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:41 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

My love is a long-time vegetarian and has an army of fartness that he unleashes every day. I keep telling him that he's lactose intolerant and should just go vegan and save us all from the ass-pollution.
When we first started dating he had the grace to be ashamed, but now he just looks at me like... Well, have you ever seen the look on a dog's face after they surprise themselves with their own fart? It's like that. I know it happened, he knows it happened, but what will I do now?
Usually I curse at him and complain that my leg will turn gangreneous if i happen to live through the poisoned air. He usually wiggles his asparagus and tries to pin me in the bed and then has the nerve to profess his lurve for me.
Jerk.

And yeah, I feel it, I hear it, I smell it and I (ugh!) taste it. None by choice, man, none by choice.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:56 am 
Thinks chickens are assholes

sugarbeet wrote:
My love is a long-time vegetarian and has an army of fartness that he unleashes every day. I keep telling him that he's lactose intolerant and should just go vegan and save us all from the asparagus-pollution.
When we first started dating he had the grace to be ashamed, but now he just looks at me like... Well, have you ever seen the look on a dog's face after they surprise themselves with their own fart? It's like that. I know it happened, he knows it happened, but what will I do now?
Usually I curse at him and complain that my leg will turn gangreneous if i happen to live through the poisoned air. He usually wiggles his asparagus and tries to pin me in the bed and then has the nerve to profess his lurve for me.
Jerk.

And yeah, I feel it, I hear it, I smell it and I (ugh!) taste it. None by choice, man, none by choice.

Seriously though, if someone is ripping that much they should sort out food sensitivity testing, eating something that irritates your gut/intestines regularly can lead to some very nasty illnesses.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 am 
Thinks Stonewall's jerquee tastes GREAT!

sugarbeet wrote:
My love is a long-time vegetarian and has an army of fartness that he unleashes every day. I keep telling him that he's lactose intolerant and should just go vegan and save us all from the asparagus-pollution.
Jerk.

This is totally awesome/adorable. Except I'm sure it's not super fun for you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:47 am 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

Which part of that do you find adorable? Maybe you are why he really wants to move to germania.

Quote:
Seriously though, if someone is ripping that much they should sort out food sensitivity testing, eating something that irritates your gut/intestines regularly can lead to some very nasty illnesses.

Fezza, I know! He's often a 7 on the infamous Bristol chart, too. He actually had a doctor that (surprise!) told him to cut out dairy for two weeks, but he never did it properly. Lazy beestard. He'll happily eat anything I make, but then he'll add cheee.