| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

TheChickpea wrote:
So, I really wanted to rant about this somewhere and this is the most appropriate place I could find!

Today, around noon, I walked into the bathroom and immediately stepped into a small mound of shiitake. I wish I was freaking kidding here folks, but nope. I live with 4 other girls, all college students. And this was at NOON and all my roommates had been up for a while and were already out for the day--so I can't chalk it up to a really unfortunate drunken mishap. But Oh good Lard, how unpleasant! My first thought was: what the hell, when did we get a dog? No...that's not possi-...omg EW!
I'm at a complete loss as to what to say to my roommates. Do I bring it up at all? I'm thinking it's best to just let it go, but wow; I know from experience that some of my roommates aren't the cleanest, but this is a whole new level.

Please tell me you were not barefoot?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:57 pm 
Semen Strong

Mo, I was trying so hard not to think about that! TheChickpea that is horrifying.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 pm 
Naked Under Apron

TheChickpea wrote:
So, I really wanted to rant about this somewhere and this is the most appropriate place I could find!

Today, around noon, I walked into the bathroom and immediately stepped into a small mound of shiitake. I wish I was freaking kidding here folks, but nope. I live with 4 other girls, all college students. And this was at NOON and all my roommates had been up for a while and were already out for the day--so I can't chalk it up to a really unfortunate drunken mishap. But Oh good Lard, how unpleasant! My first thought was: what the hell, when did we get a dog? No...that's not possi-...omg EW!
I'm at a complete loss as to what to say to my roommates. Do I bring it up at all? I'm thinking it's best to just let it go, but wow; I know from experience that some of my roommates aren't the cleanest, but this is a whole new level.

That is messed up! You need to bring that up. There's messy and there's SICK! That is SICK!

Writing Praying Vegan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:10 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

mixmaster_mo wrote:
TheChickpea wrote:

Oh I definitely was. Ick Ick Ick!

So y'all think I should bring it up? I mean...what on earth do I say? I don't know...I guess I'm just thinking that's it isn't likely to ever happen again and must have been some weird weird weird sort of problem.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:13 pm 
Naked Under Apron

Oh you're too nice. There is no reason for an otherwise normal grown woman to poop on their own bathroom floor and leave it there! Seriously!

Writing Praying Vegan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:29 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I stumbled across this photo today. Thought it appropriate for this forum.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:59 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

TheChickpea wrote:
mixmaster_mo wrote:
TheChickpea wrote:

Oh I definitely was. Ick Ick Ick!

So y'all think I should bring it up? I mean...what on earth do I say? I don't know...I guess I'm just thinking that's it isn't likely to ever happen again and must have been some weird weird weird sort of problem.

AHHH!! Gross. You should definitely at least say SOMETHING! That is so disgusting. And I agree with AutumnLeaves - absolutely no reason for a NORMAL, grown woman to take a shiitake on the bathroom floor without cleaning it up.

Yuck!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:05 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

TheChickpea wrote:
I mean...what on earth do I say?

"Hey bisques, which one of you shat on the floor because I totally stepped in it? Also, you owe me money for the therapy I'll need after feeling that on my bare foot! Finally, do I need to remind you that the toilet is there for a reason?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 pm 
Chard Martyr

mixmaster_mo wrote:
TheChickpea wrote:

"Hey bisques, which one of you shat on the floor because I totally stepped in it? Also, you owe me money for the therapy I'll need after feeling that on my bare foot! Finally, do I need to remind you that the toilet is there for a reason?"

Mo, I am loving you so much for this right now. I needed a good laugh.

eta: Also, sorry for your misfortune, TheChickpea. That's wretched.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:11 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

wow, that TOTALLY beats the time I had to clean my roommate's blood/shiitake off the toilet seat. I soaked my hand in bleach after that even though I used half a roll of paper towels wadded up so I wouldn't have to touch it. Someone needs to own to up to that and apologize like CRAZY!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:12 pm 
Naked Under Apron

von m wrote:

That's beautiful.

Writing Praying Vegan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:23 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

mixmaster_mo wrote:
TheChickpea wrote:

This is great!

ijustdiedinside wrote:
wow, that TOTALLY beats the time I had to clean my roommate's blood/shiitake off the toilet seat. I soaked my hand in bleach after that even though I used half a roll of paper towels wadded up so I wouldn't have to touch it. Someone needs to own to up to that and apologize like CRAZY!

I guess what really keeps me from saying something is the fact that I doubt the person who did it even knows it happened. You know?...maybe I think too much of people. I think we'll all be having a chat tonight after 5th roommate gets home.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:09 am 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

AutumnLeaves wrote:
von m wrote:

That's beautiful.

I want to say that the pumpkin pies are not vegan. Is pumpkin shiitake vegan after all? It just seems wrong. So so wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I pooed in the woods this weekend! I love nature :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:34 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

TheChickpea wrote:

OH HELL NO. I would definitely be bringing that up. Holy mother of god that is gross.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:21 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

Rach*n wrote:
AmandaMelanie wrote:
My son (3 1/2) occasionally names his poops. And they don't look anything like their names, but so far there has been: Crayon poops, sand poop, knife poop, trumpet poops, chicken poop, and more recently, a ninja turtle poop.

Way too funny!

Apparently the one he made this morning was a bread poop?? I asked him what a bread poop was, and he looked at me like I was a total moron and said "One that comes out your bum mommy".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:02 am 
Thinks chickens are assholes

I'm pretty sure I worked out how people manage to shiitake on the floor without noticing, after finding it twice in my life. It was done by someone who flushes before wiping to try to get rid of the smell quickly, it was obviously "dropping off" when they were standing up & turned towards the toilet to flush.

I'm off to boil my brain in bleach now to try to erase the memory.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:30 am 
Lubes With Earth Balance

I love to poop after I've been running, because then I can really feel my bowels moving. I'm happy, sweaty and exhausted, and above that a satisfying pooping session. THAT is what I call quality time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:44 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Love Child wrote:
I love to poop after I've been running, because then I can really feel my bowels moving. I'm happy, sweaty and exhausted, and above that a satisfying pooping session. THAT is what I call quality time.

+1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:45 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

Love Child wrote:

A good poop after any intense work out is always soooo satisfying.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:05 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

TheChickpea wrote:
Love Child wrote:

A good poop after any intense work out is always soooo satisfying.

agreed.

also, your roommates are gross. please say something to them. they owe you cookies, at the very least.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:12 pm 
Thinks chickens are assholes

allularpunk wrote:
also, your roommates are gross. please say something to them. they owe you cookies, at the very least.

Just not chocolate chip.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

AmandaMelanie wrote:
My son (3 1/2) occasionally names his poops. And they don't look anything like their names, but so far there has been: Crayon poops, sand poop, knife poop, trumpet poops, chicken poop, and more recently, a ninja turtle poop.

maybe it comes from this?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:05 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

How do y'all poop when you're sweaty? I can't do it. If it's too hot, I can't poop. Sometimes I even pull a George Costanza.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:46 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

sugarbeet wrote:
AmandaMelanie wrote:

maybe it comes from this?

Malcolm says no. That just looks like a giant.
?????

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next