| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:53 pm 
I Wanna Dip My Balls In It

wait isn't a ghost poop where it's a clean break and disappears so it's like it never existed?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:53 pm 
I Wanna Dip My Balls In It

maybe you had an albino poop! did it have pink eyes?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:53 am 
Sick of Cupcakes

I didn't check for eyes! Maybe!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:32 am 
Seagull of the PPK

i am dying to know if ghost poop has put in another appearance.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:46 pm 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

Light coloured poo is a common sign of pancreatitis in dogs. Not that you're a dog. But if I remember correctly it can also be a sign of problems with your liver or gallbladder? So..... You know. Keep an eye on that?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:44 pm 
Writes Vegan Haiku

Once a day, every day, in the morning.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:39 pm 

After today I did some grocery shopping because canned beans and tomatoes were on sale. Very suddenly it was apparent that POO WAS HAPPENING. Like wow, like now.

It was a super long, super clean, super healthy looking poo - but I do not know what I ate to deserve it.

Oh, maybe the bran muffins on Monday/Tuesday caught up to me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:54 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

It hasn't happened again. I'm beginning to think I imagined it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:59 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

Location: In some dumb hotel in an equally dumb town...or in San Diego
Hangover poops. Its like foamy oatmeal (you're welcome everyone!)

Anyways I've pooped like 7 times today.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:10 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

My poop schedule is screwed up and it's messing with my sleep schedule. It used to be that I'd wake up at my normal time and within a few minutes, I'd get the urge to poop. For the last month or so, my body has been waking me up between 4 and 5 in the morning needing to poop, after which I often have a hard time falling back to sleep. This started when I was taking iron and I blamed it on that, but now I'm not taking iron anymore, but it seems my body has reset itself for middle-of-the-night pooping and my sleep is suffering for it. :/

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:56 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Boo-urns, lepelaar. I hope your poop sorts itself out and you can sleep properly soon.

I'm pretty sure that my poops smell worse after hard liquor than cider. I had (lots of) cider on Thursday and my poops were fairly normal, but I had cocktails on Saturday and Sunday's poops were forking foul. Like, as bad as period poops.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:10 pm 

Oh man. Cider sliders. Red wine rancids. Booze poo in general is the worst.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:25 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

My bowels have somehow gotten on the same schedule as my guy's showers. I'm fine with peeing while he's in there, but not pooping. Luckily he takes short showers, but I need to figure out how to get off of this schedule! Maybe I need to start getting up a bit earlier again so I can go before he gets in there. I have very good, every morning poos and they don't like being held in.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:31 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Pi. wrote:
My bowels have somehow gotten on the same schedule as my guy's showers. I'm fine with peeing while he's in there, but not pooping. Luckily he takes short showers, but I need to figure out how to get off of this schedule! Maybe I need to start getting up a bit earlier again so I can go before he gets in there. I have very good, every morning poos and they don't like being held in.

This makes me curious how many people are comfortable pooping in the presence of their partner. J. and I crossed that threshold pretty early on in our relationship and never looked back. But I've heard other people express shyness about pooping in front of their partners, even after being together 10, 15, 20 years, and I wonder if we're unusual in that respect.

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:38 am 
Seagull of the PPK

No, that is just TMI. I mean, obviously, we are aware of each other's pooping, but I don't need to see. And it's not like I can't go if he's in the house or anything, but I'll close the door, thank you very much, please do the same, and flush too. (not in any way shaming, i just am not interested).

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:46 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

What torque said.

Early in our relationship my husband tried to stealth poo (I had forbid it!) while I was in the shower. I honestly started heaving in the shower and then clogged up the tub with upchuck. It was pretty terrible.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:08 pm 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

couroupita wrote:
Early in our relationship my husband tried to stealth poo (I had forbid it!) while I was in the shower. I honestly started heaving in the shower and then clogged up the tub with upchuck. It was pretty terrible.

I imagine the odds of actually successfully managing to stealth poo with your partner in the shower are pretty slim...

I don't poo in front of my partner and can't really imagine doing it in front of anyone. I mean... Obviously all humans need to poo or we'd like explode or something but I guess I'm happier not seeing it. Though... I don't know if this is because of the way society says that bodily functions are unfeminine or I'm just weird, but I often feel kind of bad about going to the bathroom and ashamed of my body.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:21 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I was on antibiotics for five days and it made me poop SO MUCH.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:29 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

lepelaar wrote:
Pi. wrote:
<BR abp="807"><BR abp="808">This makes me curious how many people are comfortable pooping in the presence of their partner. J. and I crossed that threshold pretty early on in our relationship and never looked back. But I've heard other people express shyness about pooping in front of their partners, even after being together 10, 15, 20 years, and I wonder if we're unusual in that respect.

We do it if it's urgent but prefer not to. So, I wouldn't go if W was brushing his teeth or something that doesn't take very long, but I wouldn't ask him to get out of the bath either.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:00 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Last night dinner consisted of a two banana smoothie since I wasn't feeling well. I'm pretty sure it's the reason I'm constipated today. Guys, I haven't pooped in 24 hours. I don't know what to do with my self. I'm usually a twice a day (or more, ha) pooper. I just really want to take a giant shiitake, but I can't. fork you, bananas.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:29 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

it sounds like a cliché, but coffee always does the trick for me - maybe try that, simply_love?

eta: pooping with my partner in the bathroom is a no-go - and vice versa also. not because of shame but because of vegan poop stink.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:30 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

I don't drink coffee, and can't handle caffeine :( I drank a cup of hot cider this morning, and that helped a bunch. If I still feel icky after work though, I think I may get some of that "smooth move" herbal tea or whatever it's called. I'm getting desperate haha

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:16 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

My new meds have slowed things up rightly in my colon. I used to be a 3 times a dayer with no effort. I had to avoid having high fibre foods because explosions would happen. No I am barely managing once a day!! I've converted to wholemeal everything. I'm binge eating weetabix. But still what is coming out of me is super pitiful. I've popped a senokot tonight in the hope that I will have some action in the morning.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:42 am 
WELFARIST!

I don't know whether this belongs in this thread or the 'I'm sick' thread. I don't feel sick…but something's up. I've had 3 poops this morning. The first was normal. The second was a little loose, and a little urgent. And the third…well. I thought I had to toot, but instead I pooped my pants. At work. It's definitely undigested dinner from last night (I, uh, recognized part of it). What the hell? I don't feel bad, and I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary.

None got on my outer layer, but my undies are in the trash and now I'm only protected from the outside world by a pair of shorts. I know I should go home, but I can't leave the gallery unattended and I'm meeting movers in another gallery in a couple of hours. I can't reschedule it. Guess I'll just go to the bathroom the next time I feel like tooting, and hope it doesn't get any worse.

Sadly, this also belongs in the 'how is your body betraying you?' thread.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:52 am 
Thinks chickens are assholes

allularpunk wrote:
I don't know whether this belongs in this thread or the 'I'm sick' thread. I don't feel sick…but something's up. I've had 3 poops this morning. The first was normal. The second was a little loose, and a little urgent. And the third…well. I thought I had to toot, but instead I pooped my pants. At work. It's definitely undigested dinner from last night (I, uh, recognized part of it). What the hell? I don't feel bad, and I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary.

None got on my outer layer, but my undies are in the trash and now I'm only protected from the outside world by a pair of shorts. I know I should go home, but I can't leave the gallery unattended and I'm meeting movers in another gallery in a couple of hours. I can't reschedule it. Guess I'll just go to the bathroom the next time I feel like tooting, and hope it doesn't get any worse.

Sadly, this also belongs in the 'how is your body betraying you?' thread.

This sort of thing can happen with IBS, it could be the recent stress you've been under is bothering your innards a bit. Following through is never fun, can anyone bring you some undercrackers into work, or can you pop to a local shop for a pair?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next