| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: human sexual response
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:16 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

I absolutely love that you are telling us about a sex party and still include details about the food. What was the vegan dish anyway? I can't judge this party unless I know.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:35 am 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

Ahhahah the vegan food was some kind of potato, carrot, and corn patty. It was good!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:20 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

So I know I've described before what happens to most trans guys' dicks right, after the effect of testosterone?

Well anyways, lets just say, the other night... I totally forked him with my natural P in his V. Helllz yeah.

Also, in the not near as sexy category, I've totally been farting the last couple orgasms. I can't seem to help it! SO ANNOYING, takes my mind right out of it. WHYYYY!?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:56 pm 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

Mars wrote:
So I know I've described before what happens to most trans guys' dicks right, after the effect of testosterone?

Well anyways, lets just say, the other night... I totally forked him with my natural P in his V. Helllz yeah.

Also, in the not near as sexy category, I've totally been farting the last couple orgasms. I can't seem to help it! SO ANNOYING, takes my mind right out of it. WHYYYY!?

Hellz yeah indeed! Well hung Mars!

And the farting, yeah it can be distracting. Even gas and trying NOT to fart is a sexy-times-diminisher.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:01 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Fart away, Mars! Take ownership of your horny toots!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:08 pm 

Moon wrote:
Fart away, Mars! Take ownership of your horny toots!

It would't be so bad, really, except... usually when I'm orgasming his head is in between my legs! ;P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:20 pm 
Semen Strong

If you do it long enough, he'll end up associating farts and sex and hopefully start getting toot boners!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:21 pm 

GUUUUURL I TOTALLY GOT A TOOT BONER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:58 pm 
Has gasoline in her veins

I actually spit tea on my laptop screen. This page is the best.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:50 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Having seen the Turkish oil wrestlers thread in the living room, I think today is going to call for some alone time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

Right, Moon?! Turkish dudes, wow.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:45 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

I think that being with my dude has turned me into a bit of a horny maniac. I just want it all of the time. How can I be having this much sex (seriously, so much sex) and still be horny when we're not together? He just... It's like he pushes all these buttons that I didn't even know I had. He told me once, after a crazy orgasm involving me on my back, him inside, and his thumb on my clit (which I normally don't even like) that I looked like I didn't know what to DO, and I was like, dude, I didn't, I've never experienced that before! How did I get this far in life, having had as much sex as I have had (a lot, in my opinion), and not have that orgasm? There are all different types with him, too. The me on my back, the me on top sitting up, the me on top, but laying down, the him behind me...they're all different and the more I have the more intense they get. It's kind of mind blowing. Mostly because, with my ex (and the ones before him), I relied solely on him going down on me to get off, but this dude has only gone down on me a few times (he likes it, but when I've been drinking it's a useless pursuit, so we skip it most times), but I've had more orgasms in the past month than I've probably had in 3 years combined. It's just amazing.

Sorry, I'm a little tipsy and it's making me talk too much.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:32 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Sooo, it happened (at last!) with one of those cute guys. It was fun, we were both very take-charge and I liked that, especially since it was a time-limited encounter. And then it happened AGAIN that nite (yay) annndd midway through he asked me to choke him. I mean, that's fine, but, uh, I don't know how? So I declined. So, that was a moodkill. That time came to completetion, and then for pillow talk he started talking about waniting to choke me....after I told him I don't know anything about erotic asphyxiation and it sounded dangerous. Dude, I barely know you! The first time was really fun, but choking as a first nookie enoucnter topic of conversation? I like insistence, but not to this level. Plus, I liked this guy. So awkward! FML!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:03 pm 

Obviously if you're not into it don't do it, but I think it's cool that he was open about what he likes/wants. I don't know if it's just more common in the queer community but talking about that kind of stuff is super common to happen in a first-time sexual encounter. I mean, you have to talk about it if you want it... they sure don't know you enough to do it without you asking!

I personally like a little choking. When it starts getting to point that one could call it asphyxiation I'm not into it but I love a firm pressure there, feels really nice. I like doing it, too, nice feeling of control.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:42 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Mars wrote:
Obviously if you're not into it don't do it, but I think it's cool that he was open about what he likes/wants. I don't know if it's just more common in the queer community but talking about that kind of stuff is super common to happen in a first-time sexual encounter. I mean, you have to talk about it if you want it... they sure don't know you enough to do it without you asking!

I personally like a little choking. When it starts getting to point that one could call it asphyxiation I'm not into it but I love a firm pressure there, feels really nice. I like doing it, too, nice feeling of control.

Yeah, I definitely don't judge, like I said, I told him too some things I wanted him to do for me as well, and it's fine he asked. It just took me by surprise, and I was a bit annoyed that he still continued to talk about it after I politely delined, felt like he was like "awww, c'mon, just DO it!" And, he actually didn't say "choke", he said, "erotic asphyxiation" so I know it was his his idea that it would progress past like a two-second throttle haha. and not just choking, but light-headedness, that is where I felt the danger lay. Anyways, I am in with both feet back into the dating and hook-up scene and I don't think I will get so easily thrown off my stride with the next guy if he has a certain request. But erotic asphyxiation requests when you are alone and doin' it with a near-stranger can make a person feel unsafe. Just saying.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 pm 
Impressive boner

I'm by no means any sort of expert in breath play, as it can be really dangerous, however I've been advised that it's less dangerous to press on the windpipe than to choke someone by putting something around their neck.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:57 pm 

1strangegirlbygolly! wrote:
And, he actually didn't say "choke", he said, "erotic asphyxiation" so I know it was his his idea that it would progress past like a two-second throttle haha. ... But erotic asphyxiation requests when you are alone and doin' it with a near-stranger can make a person feel unsafe. Just saying.

I can see that. And yeah using that wordage right off the bat in a non-kink environment is a bit intense I think, yeah.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

Completely sober morning sex this morning was ANAL. I never thought I would be able to do it without alcohol in my system (it makes me nervous!), but we did and it was awesome. I played with my clit while he was back there and had the most intense orgasm... Crazy to me how sexually compatible we are. It's...great.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:40 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

Mars wrote:

I like it too!

Not for a first encounter though... I have to trust whoever is putting their hands on my throat so that would weird me out a bit too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 am 
Bathes in Braggs

I thought I'd be seeing my dude tonight and it looks like I have to wait until tomorrow night. We were getting a bit dirty with the texting yesterday (he rarely flirts over text at all) and I can't wait to sex him! He's been super awesome lately, in bed and out, which just makes me so much more hot for him. He's always pretty awesome, but he's really taken it to the next level the last few weeks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:18 pm 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

MARS-I'm sure you could have things to add to this site here...
http://transmenongrindr.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:35 pm 

Hehe, I could have, indeed. One in particular, heh. Just logged on to see if I could find them but that app is ridiculous and there's definitely no way for me to see my old messages.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:11 pm 

Oh man. Just want to bump this thread to say it is so amazing to be in a relationship with someone who has the same/similar sex drive as you. Like... what a novel frakkin idea! Also, this is a public service announcement: If you have a high sex drive (like me), it's probably not a good idea to get into a monogamous relationship with someone with a super low sex drive (like my ex).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:37 pm 

Bumping again because I want to know about ya'lls moaning habits!

I always knew I was a moaner but I recently noticed myself totally moaning involuntarily when giving him a hash brown. I thought it was so weird, but I couldn't stop, even when aware of it! I was not receiving any pleasure at all, just enjoying giving it... but was totally moaning the same as if I was receiving the physical pleasure.

Anyways I know that's not that weird or anything, but I had never thought about it, and it felt odd especially when I was thinking about it but still unable to stop. I can control the volume, like if I have to be quieter for whatever reason... I can... but I can't physically be silent.

EDIT: PS ya'll! 'hash brown' is totally a filter. Hah! I didn't know this one. Think the letter H and then a J.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:20 pm 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

I'm a moaner, whether in the act of giving or receiving.

Dear Nora: My cat's advice column (really)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next