| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: human sexual response
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:21 pm 
Totally sane, not interested in bats whatsoever.

Meggs wrote:
BOTH.

Just what I was going to say.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:32 pm 
Ate all the pumpkin seeds

G-spots are like unicorns. I want it to exist but I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 pm 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

I think g-spots are probably like all the other spots. Like, some are really really really sensitive in that area and some aren't. Some girls can orgasm by having their breasts fondled and some feel absolutely nothing, some can orgasm from penetration alone and some can't. The g spot is probably no different.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:51 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

I've always liked the peen, but never in a way like I could orgasm, but that's changing! I have noticed that penetrative sex is more fun lately. It still hasn't ended with a big finish for me, but it actually feels pretty awesome. I feel like maybe, just maybe, I could really concentrate and make it work.

Speaking of sexual changes, I am now capable of multiple orgasms and I wasn't just a couple years ago. Not like one right after another after another, but orgasm > more stimulation > another orgasm. Yay for maturing sexual response!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:53 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

paprikapapaya wrote:
I've always liked the peen, but never in a way like I could orgasm, but that's changing! I have noticed that penetrative sex is more fun lately. It still hasn't ended with a big finish for me, but it actually feels pretty awesome. I feel like maybe, just maybe, I could really concentrate and make it work.

Speaking of sexual changes, I am now capable of multiple orgasms and I wasn't just a couple years ago. Yay for maturing sexual response!

This! I know some other people who have talked about that too. Is it just something that happens to most women as they get a little older?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:59 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

That's what I've heard too! Whatever it is, I'm happy it's happening. I feel just more sensitive and able to have orgasms than when I was younger. One of the upsides of growing older, perhaps?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:21 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

I read in some book (? It might have been Bonk by Mary Roach, which is pretty good even if it is not where I read this, but whatever.) that women who can have g-spot orgasms seem to have more clitoral tissue inside their bodies/nearer to their vaginal canals then women who cannot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:08 pm 
Member type 4

okay, let me revise that statement. never forget the power of the peen combined with a heavy-duty vibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:32 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Just had really nice sex. fork yeah.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:47 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

sunnybear wrote:
I've never been able to orgasm with the peen, although it does feel really really good. I honestly don't have this g-spot that everyone talks about, and if I do have one it's not that sensitive I guess. We've tried countless times and ways to find it, to no avail.

Same here....I've had sex more times, and with more people than pretty much everyone I know....and it has happened twice....ever. Tongue action prior, or after, is required...cuz its the only way I can get off.

New guys I'm with seem to get annoyed, when they are all "I wanna make you get off, what position you want to make it happen baby...I won't go until you do" Then I gotta be like, "Sorry, but thats just not gonna happen, so do you're thing...but I promise I will have fun along the way." But yea....it just doesn't work.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 pm 
Member type 4

Amazon has vibrators that qualify for prime shipping. Score. The sex I'm having is about to get awesomer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:29 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

pastabake wrote:
I read in some book (? It might have been Bonk by Mary Roach, which is pretty good even if it is not where I read this, but whatever.) that women who can have g-spot orgasms seem to have more clitoral tissue inside their bodies/nearer to their vaginal canals then women who cannot.

Yes, it was Bonk. Though I think it wasn't just g-spot orgasms, but orgasms from vaginal stimulation alone.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:40 am 
Thinks Stonewall's jerquee tastes GREAT!

vegetalion wrote:
pastabake wrote:

Yes, it was Bonk. Though I think it wasn't just g-spot orgasms, but orgasms from vaginal stimulation alone.

Yeah...This is definitely me. Not too shabby, I have to say. Totally allows for multiple varying orgasms (clitoral, then vaginal).

sex is neat.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:24 am 
Nailed to the V

I have a g-spot and custard hard when it's hit. Once I actually jumped off a boy and clung to the headboard. It was intense.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:14 pm 
Santa is a WELFARIST!

I would like sexy time! Perhaps I shall cook a fancy dinner and my wear my good* bra to lure in my prey when he gets home...

'

*the one with only one hole in it

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:01 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

No having sex for two weeks!!!! I suppose this will be the first time I celebrate St. Patrick's Day....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:22 pm 
Totally sane, not interested in bats whatsoever.

Last night was awesome. My stupid bullet's battery died, but I really didn't care at the end. Heh heh.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:19 pm 
Emotionally Allergic to Dairy

I am smugly departing the not having sex thread to join this thread.

After a few weeks of build up, the boy and I finally shagged last night. And then again this morning.

And it was FANTASTIC.

Triathletes: totally worth getting in bed with.

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:28 pm 
Ate all the pumpkin seeds

DarthCupcake wrote:

Triathletes: totally worth getting in bed with.

The more you know...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:11 pm 
Has gasoline in her veins

idatetattooedguys wrote:
I have a g-spot and custard hard when it's hit. Once I actually jumped off a boy and clung to the headboard. It was intense.

Holy fork, teach me your ways.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:20 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

So... can anyone recommend some sex books for my male partner and I? We've been having some issues in the bedroom lately, mostly with me having a hard time getting off.

If this helps with narrowing it down if you've a lot to choose from (personal details! if it'll bother you, feel free to stop reading): I'm very sensitive to touch, particularly to my back & nipples. I haven't ever had any orgasms resulting from P-in-V times, but I'm pretty confident I could as I've been veeeeery close, and often times being very close at P-in-V has been better than actually finishing with tongue times; it's a deeper "yay" for me, if that makes sense. Also, tongue times has been on the "meh" side lately, even the times I finish it can be a small, kind of unsatisfying one.

Also, if there are any books to help in... I dunno, relaxation or "letting go" or something? I often feel like my lack of great orgasms has something to do with me being unable to fully... I don't know how to word it? Through a lot of my youth (I'm 25) when I would masturabte I would build up and not finish (it might have to do with starting to stroganoff at an early age - from long before I knew what I was doing (possibly as young as toddlerhood? I didn't know I *could* finish by what I was doing until I was 14))- almost like I was scared to in some weird way? I don't really know the root of why. I have, however, been able to achieve a few really good orgasms (usually when a particularly nice and slow, back and boob touchy foreplay has happened, but that doesn't always work), so I'm hoping with some reading & more experimentation from my partner and I, I can maybe get a hold of this without seeing a professional sex therapist as I don't have the money for that. Also, it hasn't helped that the past few months my boy has been hyper-busy, and sexy times don't always get the time or focus they deserve. Regardless of that though, the problems have been around for some time, they're just even more apparent now.

Aaaaanyway - book/video/essay recommendations? Sorry if this post isn't awesome/concise/sensical. I'm posting from my phone as I've a broken computer. Thanks everyone! The PPK - go to place for advice on everything from cooking to sex to knitting to catfood to tv to garlic vagina and watering plants with menseswater.

Formerly rad.badger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 am 
Level 7 Vegan

frozenveggies wrote:
I'm hoping with some reading & more experimentation from my partner and I, I can maybe get a hold of this without seeing a professional sex therapist as I don't have the money for that.

At the risk of being graphic, I don't have any media recommendations for you, but my advice is to stroganoff to climax more often. Try different ways of touching yourself, in different places. Try toys if you want. Figure out what really works for you and what doesn't, and what it feels like when you're just about to come--and then how much longer after that it takes you to get there. That will give you more comfort with your body, and more of an ability to direct your partner when you're close to coming, whether it's telling him where/how to touch you to help the experience, or even just letting him know how close you are to coming (so he can plan accordingly).

It kind of sounds like you're not comfortable with your body-as-it-relates-to-sex, which is something that you might need to work on before books/videos can be useful.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:13 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

See, that's the thing that gives me trouble. I *am* really comfortable with my body as it relates to sex, and I'm fine masturabting or doing this or that or whatever with my partner. I hadn't been, in the past, definitely. But around the age of 21 or 22, that changed. But I wonder if those years of not having been comfortable and not masturbating to the point of climax as made some sort of block.

I've done that though already, as a step - consciously focusing on masturbating to climax, and it took work at first (I'd kind of build and then drop off, I'd go back to zero when trying to climax) but it definitely helped.

So thanks very much for the suggestions, but unfortunately I don't think that's the problem. It may be the originating root of it, but now the problem has kind of evolved into something else if that makes sense?

Formerly rad.badger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:00 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

Frozenveggies, have you tried different positions that allow you to have more control? I can't think of any books that talk about relaxing and letting go during sex, though. All I can think is that maybe try to set a mood that's comfortable for you and express the not getting off to your partner if you haven't already.

Also, sometimes worrying about getting off can prevent it. Could you be overthinking it?

Have you tried having him hit your zones while having sex and/or masturbating?

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm prying. I'm just trying to give you some ideas as to what might work. Haha.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:21 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

frozenveggies wrote:
So thanks very much for the suggestions, but unfortunately I don't think that's the problem. It may be the originating root of it, but now the problem has kind of evolved into something else if that makes sense?

Yup, that makes sense. I didn't get that from your post at first. Sorry I was basically telling you stuff you already know!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35  Next