| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: human sexual response
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:23 pm 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

Yeah, the hash brown thing totally made me laugh.

Damn boy, I want you to feed me potatoes!
(but only potatoes, we can keep this professional)

I have totally moaned some while just giving and not receiving. I have to be super focused and feel way connected, as it has been more so with my special ladyfriend. But yeah, I kinda love when the moaning is totally unstoppable like that! At that point, the moaning even makes me moan more.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:31 am 
Chip Strong

for the record, i've gotten rave reviews on it. apparently it causes a bit of a vibration.

Dear Nora: My cat's advice column (really)

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:32 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

is it terrible that i got turned on by the bra fitter the other day? and then when i was getting wrung out at the register she goes,
"oh i didn't know you had so many tattoos, they are beautiful."

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:00 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

I'm a noisemaker too...can't really help it since it happens on a really subconscious level.

I miss my sex drive :(

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:11 pm 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

So, it turns out if I do a lot of sexy thinking, it boosts my confidence. I need to boost my confidence, because you know, I need it over my somewhat cruddy self esteem. I'm doing this possibly more now, after a break up. Trouble! Well, OKC, you have a "casual sex" setting...so, lets see how this goes.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:12 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

12 hours later, and I still have after-sex stupid-brain. It's great.

Yay, and verily he said unto them, "Eat this nooch for it tastes kind of like cheese, and drink this kombucha for it is awesome. And don't be a vegan hating douche because no one likes an asshat." - DancesWithTofu

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:00 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Ahhhh! I've already had sex 4 times today and it's only 3 pm.

-alice1drland

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:30 pm 
Chip Strong

fetalexplosion wrote:
Ahhhh! I've already had sex 4 times today and it's only 3 pm.

yowza!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:32 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

How I have only just discovered the wonder of the hand-held shower head is beyond me. Oh wait, I'd never lived somewhere with one before!

I've been plenty satisfied in the bedroom since moving in with my dude. We had sex almost every time we saw each other before I moved in and we've only skipped one day since I moved in. I'm really hoping that this keeps up... I like having sex almost every day!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:07 pm 
A gift from the crasshole god.

I don't know why I am in this thread, other than to feel bad about my less than stellar (what I mean to say is, non-existent) sex-life. I did the whole waiting for someone I liked for the first time and then they turned out to be a crasshole and now I don't know why I am waiting. I miss casual sex but getting it involves leaving my house which is something I suck at.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:51 pm 
Chip Strong

There is a clinic near me that I walk by several times a week. They often have a table outside with someone giving out free condoms. Today, as I walked past the table, the woman behind it invited me to take some. In a moment of self-pity I just said "I wish I needed them."

Casual sex is out of the question for me-- I get too attached to people when I let myself get that intimate and vulnerable with them. And the guy I want to be with is totally unavailable for the time being.

But that's what vibrators are for, right?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:20 pm 
A gift from the crasshole god.

Sarah-Jane wrote:
I don't know why I am in this thread, other than to feel bad about my less than stellar (what I mean to say is, non-existent) sex-life. I did the whole waiting for someone I liked for the first time and then they turned out to be a crasshole and now I don't know why I am waiting. I miss casual sex but getting it involves leaving my house which is something I suck at.

Reading this back it sounds like I waited for someone I liked for my first time but that is not what I meant! I meant I stopped having casual sex because I wanted to try having sex with someone I liked before I got into bed with them for the first time.

The problem for me is that casual sex normally ends up with me being in a relationship without even seeing it happening. I picked up my ex in a bar and he literally did not leave my house for days and then we dated for almost 2 years. That was a good relationship but it was not the first time that has happened because if the person I take home is good in bed I am happy to have them stay for days and days for sex and food and more sex but it gets awkward when I want them to leave and they think we are dating and I feel terrible and have to have the "I was just using you for sex and I thought you knew that" talk, which sucks.

I think having been depressed for such a long period repressed my sex drive but now it is back with a vengeance. And yeah I can stroganoff, which is great, but it isn't the same without an extra set of hands.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:52 pm 
Lubes With Earth Balance

After over a month of a dry spell, I had two nights with two different guys that were...oh my god amazing. The first was basically make up friend sex with someone I already know is a crazy good lay, and then last night this guy who used to work with my roommate was at the coffee shop while I was waiting for him to be off work, and he started chatting me up, so he came and hung out with us. Within, like, ten minutes of starting to talk to this guy after sitting down at the pub, we both just assumed that we were hooking up. It was awesome to have that knowledge and not have that twitchy coy bullshiitake to deal with all night.

Man, somehow I attracted two wildly hot dudes who were one hundred percent into reciprocated pleasure and were damn good at it. Not to mention being interesting people outside of bed!
I missed sex.

However...how do you guys deal with people who sweat? I mean, like, a LOT? Enough to make all of them and you slick and they're dripping? At one point I had to say "Okay. We need to pause so you can dry off." Which is fine in a situation with someone who's amused by my bluntness. But I've been in that situation too many times- and I really hate other people's sweat all over me, because I am not a sweater.

The Oxford Imposition: http://theoxfordimposition.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:18 pm 
Inflexitarian

Ha, my sweetheart is a huge sweater. It was kind of offputting at first to have someone else's sweat drip on me, but I guess now I'm just mostly used to it? And focusing on other things that make getting someone else's sweat all over you worth it? Also timing things so that you can shower together after during the summertime.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

OOooooooooohhhhhhhh man, I'm jealous! Sweaty partners are the best. Uggggghhhhh I want someone to come sweat and drip all over me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:49 pm 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

Yeah, sometimes I really like the sweatiness. Whole body slippery lubiness!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:01 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

i'm down with the sweatness.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:45 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Can't say I'm much of a sex sweat-er.

I woke-up revving today. Crawled onto my husband. He wasn't too late for work.

Yay, and verily he said unto them, "Eat this nooch for it tastes kind of like cheese, and drink this kombucha for it is awesome. And don't be a vegan hating douche because no one likes an asshat." - DancesWithTofu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:11 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

I was a bit startled at my love's sweatiness at first, I admit. It is profuse, man! And seems to b heavily concentrated to the face region, like forehead. I have a slight paranoia inspired by him that HIS sweat will somehow drip in MY eye, and it is not inconceivable that it could happen, lol! I would not b okay with that....its like he is showering by the time we are done, and I like to ruffle his then-damp hair during pillow talkrecovery time. I only don't like it when his sweat gets in his eyes when we are doin it. Because then he gets the ok stinging of the eyes sensation going on. And if excessive blinking doesn't stop it from burning he begins groping blindly around for some article of clothing to wipe his forehead with. Buzzkill. I think we need a bedroom hankie for just this purpose. Or maybe two hankies. Did I mention he sweats a lot? I'm a fan tho

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:10 am 
Inflexitarian

I sweat so much. I don't think my partner minds, though, and she certainly wasn't surprised by it; before we started dating we attended a metal concert together. By the mid-point it was like I might as well have gone swimming fully clothed, so she got to see me in my sweaty glory right from the get go! Going in eyes wide open and all that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:44 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Tea wrote:
I sweat so much. I don't think my partner minds, though, and she certainly wasn't surprised by it; before we started dating we attended a metal concert together. By the mid-point it was like I might as well have gone swimming fully clothed, so she got to see me in my sweaty glory right from the get go! Going in eyes wide open and all that.

Ah, well played.

-alice1drland

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:52 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

So glad my guy is okay with period sex. Sex helps my cramps so much... they were killer earlier today and now they are almost gone!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:13 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Pi. wrote:
So glad my guy is okay with period sex. Sex helps my cramps so much... they were killer earlier today and now they are almost gone!

I'm always so taken aback when this isn't the case. Same when people can't drive stick shift. It just doesn't... fit into my worldview. haha

-alice1drland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:13 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

fetalexplosion wrote:
Tea wrote:

Ah, well played.

Aha excellent tactic!

It's funny, I sweat a lot in normal life, my body's response to like every stimulus is sweating EXCEPT in the case of sexy times.

I have a blog: http://upthefolks.tumblr.com/
art: http://upthefolksstudio.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:51 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

fetalexplosion wrote:
Pi. wrote:

I'm always so taken aback when this isn't the case. Same when people can't drive stick shift. It just doesn't... fit into my worldview. haha

yeah i'm not into fair weather vagina users.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next