| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: human sexual response
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:49 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

lutin wrote:
Mars wrote:
takecare wrote:
So, because I am all about communication and saying how I'm feeling, I sent him a text last night that said "Not to be a creepster, but all the sexin talk today made me super want to make out with you." And.... he sent me one back that said "It had the same effect on me."

!!!
Sooooo... we have plans to make out tomorrow.

I love this story! Especially the part about the super forward texts. I looooooove forward-ness.

Agreed. Forwardness = sexy. (Also, asking "Can I do X to you?" = very sexy.)

Rock on, takecare! Have fun tomorrow w/your dude. :D

I have found that super forwardness can be hit or miss, depending on the person. But, I generally just remind myself that I shouldn't be with someone who is turned off by super forwardness anyway, so it all works out.

SUPER psyched ABOUT TOMORROW!

Dear Nora: My cat's advice column (really)

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:55 pm 
Brain Made of Raw Seitan

I have less than two weeks to have enough sex to last me 2 months (I'll be traveling without my man for a bit). Challenge accepted!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:10 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

takecare wrote:
Mars wrote:
takecare wrote:
So, because I am all about communication and saying how I'm feeling, I sent him a text last night that said "Not to be a creepster, but all the sexin talk today made me super want to make out with you." And.... he sent me one back that said "It had the same effect on me."

!!!
Sooooo... we have plans to make out tomorrow.

I love this story! Especially the part about the super forward texts. I looooooove forward-ness.

I have found that super forwardness can be hit or miss, depending on the person. But, I generally just remind myself that I shouldn't be with someone who is turned off by super forwardness anyway, so it all works out.

SUPER psyched ABOUT TOMORROW!

Just got home. Yum.
Then he texted me saying his roommate heard *everything*. Oops.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:02 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

takecare wrote:

HA! Terrible/wonderful? (Hope it's already less awkward....)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:08 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

lutin wrote:
takecare wrote:

Luckily it was never terrible or super awkward. His roommate made it clear that he didn't care at all. BUT the roommate apparently cooked dinner (boys room is right off the kitchen) while we were sexin', and apparently things got a lot louder then. He thought we were intentionally being louder while he was in the kitchen. HA!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:29 am 
Not NOT A Furry

takecare wrote:
lutin wrote:
takecare wrote:

Luckily it was never terrible or super awkward. His roommate made it clear that he didn't care at all. BUT the roommate apparently cooked dinner (boys room is right off the kitchen) while we were sexin', and apparently things got a lot louder then. He thought we were intentionally being louder while he was in the kitchen. HA!

Oh man, once my girlfriend and I were having no holds barred kind of sex after her roommate left. Had no idea the roommate's sister was visiting and staying quietly in her room. Luckily we never came face to face but heard that months later that the sister came out. Could our sexiness have pushed her in that direction?!?!?

-alice1drland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:05 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

I see my manfriend for the first time in a week. I'm... SO LOOKING FORWARD.

I have a plan of, for the first time, getting some more in-depth info about what he likes/is open to. I have some grand plans for this one, I think he might be the first person I've ever been with that I'm going to be able to try... certain things out on.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:43 pm 

Pretty good chat! pretty... good... chat. :}

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:32 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

7! 7 orgasms mwah ha ha ha!

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:55 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Duuuuuuuuuude, that's a lot of orgasms.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:18 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Ugh a friend of a house-mate is living in the house for a month in the downstairs living room, which my bedroom is attached to. Usually the basement is a very low traffic area but now he's there ALL the time and his constant presence is interfering with sexy-times.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:53 am 

lutin wrote:
Duuuuuuuuuude, that's a lot of orgasms.

Yeah it is. I told my guy about a story I heard on NPR about Masters and Johnson and how they were the first to discover that ladies can have multiple orgasms and how each one is more intense than the one before it, and it was like he was on a mission to prove it. Whoa. And there was...squirting. Which has never happened before in my life. Intense.

Tea, that sucks! Perhaps you can master quiet sex if you don't want to disturb him?

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:05 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Last time I saw my dude, I half challenged him to something like that, and it was awesome when he accepted the challenge. I don't think we hit 7 though. (Rock on! I'd give you a fist bump if you were in fist bumping distance.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:18 am 

lutin wrote:
Last time I saw my dude, I half challenged him to something like that, and it was awesome when he accepted the challenge. I don't think we hit 7 though. (Rock on! I'd give you a fist bump if you were in fist bumping distance.)

Internet fist bump!

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:43 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

allularpunk wrote:
ladies can have multiple orgasms and how each one is more intense than the one before it

Quoted for truth.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:44 am 

allularpunk wrote:
Tea, that sucks! Perhaps you can master quiet sex if you don't want to disturb him?

Or just master REALLY LOUD exaggerated sex, with lots of bed-hitting-against-wall.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:39 pm 
I Wanna Dip My Balls In It

allularpunk wrote:
Internet fisting!

(sorry)

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:12 pm 

Ha!

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:57 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Hi people. I'm in here for the first time which I guess is a good thing!

I'm having sex with a friend I like a lot, but it's a casual situation and we both know that. So I'm not super concerned about us being sexually compatible long term.

That said, I need to figure out how to deal with the fact that he is SUPER into oral, both giving and receiving, and I'm just not. I'm fine with both on occasion, but I find it almost annoying that we can't make out for more than 2 minutes before he either has his face between my legs or he's trying to pull my head down between his. I almost have to actually put a condom in his hand for him to realize I want to do something else.

I don't know if I'm asking for advice or just venting. I like him and I like the sex in general. Maybe I just need to get better at giving head because I think my awkwardness is contributing to me not super enjoying it. I just get gaggy and want it to be over with, which I know is not desirable for either of us.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:34 pm 
Brain Made of Raw Seitan

ashley wrote:
Hi people. I'm in here for the first time which I guess is a good thing!

I'm having sex with a friend I like a lot, but it's a casual situation and we both know that. So I'm not super concerned about us being sexually compatible long term.
... Maybe I just need to get better at giving head because I think my awkwardness is contributing to me not super enjoying it. I just get gaggy and want it to be over with, which I know is not desirable for either of us.

I am generally fine with having casual sex, but oral is something that I need more of an emotional connection to want to receive or give. Sometimes I think more about how much he is enjoying it and that makes me enjoy it more. Not gagging took me lots of practice and at first not letting the dude control how deep things were going was key.

I'm seeing my guy in 3 days! I am so excited in every way! I get hugs and kisses and cuddles and sex soon!! It's been over a month since I've seen him! I told him to pack condoms but I'll go buy a few just in case he forgets so we aren't stuck without on the first night.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:51 pm 

ashley wrote:
I don't know if I'm asking for advice or just venting. I like him and I like the sex in general. Maybe I just need to get better at giving head because I think my awkwardness is contributing to me not super enjoying it. I just get gaggy and want it to be over with, which I know is not desirable for either of us.

Gaggy because of where it is in your mouth (aka, deep) or gaggy because of taste/smell? If it's the latter there's not much I can offer as suggestion, but if it's because it's going deep in your mouth, just don't do that! Heh. Maybe focus more on just the head, and rub your hand around the base. Maybe think of it more like licking and pressing/playing with your tongue rather than an in-out up-down thing. Not that that's how you're doing it, but I'm just throwing things out there.

And also you didn't go into this part much but you seem like maybe you're not even too into receiving it? Is there a way that could be made more fun for you? Like what if you had him use his fingers inside you while sucking on your clit? Also this is me making wild assumptions about straight, cis dudes here but just in case his fingering is kind of 'meh', maybe show him this image? ;)

It's not x-rated at all but it felt weird to have out in the open.
Spoiler: show

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:06 am 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Pi, I'm the same way about oral feeling way more intimate. In this situation I'm really just going with it because he's so excited about it, but it sucks because I feel like penetrative sex is almost a chore for him. Like he'd be fine just to not even bother. It's totally the opposite for me!

Mars, it's more of a too-deep problem and I need to get better about controlling it. Oddly enough, he has never fingered me at all, so I don't know if he's any good at it. He just dives in, face first.

I think I may break this off anyway because he forking annoyed me tonight. I spotted a little after we had sex and there was blood on the condom, and he texted me later to tell me he hates blood and almost puked.

What an AWESOME thing to say! Way to go, crasshole! I didn't know what to say other than something along the lines of "then keep your cork to yourself next time" so I just didn't respond.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:13 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

It sounds like you two are simply not sexually compatible. Drop him and find someone who is excited to do all the things you love-- that person is out there!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:32 am 
Addicted to B12 Enemas

yeah what a great attitude! i mean, you don't have to be totally enamored by your partners bodily flux, but at least deal with it in a way that doesn't make them feel alienated. i was trying to mentally compile all my head maneuvers into advice because i have a crazy sensitive gag reflex and still seem to do ok, but i guess that maybe isn't needed anymore? i know that for me at least, i really have to like/trust the person i'm going down on to feel good/comfortable about giving them head, same with receiving.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:09 am 

ashley wrote:
What an AWESOME thing to say! Way to go, crasshole! I didn't know what to say other than something along the lines of "then keep your cork to yourself next time" so I just didn't respond.

Wow! What a douche!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile WWW  

Reply to topic  [ 818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next