| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: human sexual response
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:37 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

i havent brought it up for the same reason you haven't. i don't know what to do with those feelings so i just move on, i've decided to be in a monogomous hetero thing and so i try not to dwell on what i think i'm "missing" out on.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:03 am 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

Location: In some dumb hotel in an equally dumb town...or in San Diego
In my past when a girl has brought that up I reply with "if I'm game to play with other girls too then we have a deal." That seems to put a damper on the talks, and honestly I feel like there is a serious hypocrisy involved in it (once again my experience). The inevitable "you could fool around with a guy" is a typical cop out response, full on knowing I'm not attracted to men. And that makes me feel like the enlightened one, as I don't see gender in such a conversation but just see people who one is attracted to.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:38 am 
Not NOT A Furry

I hear you, Adam. I guess we've kind of discussed each of us doing our own thing as well as 3somes but that's a different beast all together and really, we're both good now so I should take fupa's advice and commit to our arrangement. At least for now, and then navigate the situation if/when it evolves. Thanks, guys.

-alice1drland

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:54 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

yeah, we kinda have it open for a threesome but like yeah who knows if/when that's going to happen!

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:34 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

Location: In some dumb hotel in an equally dumb town...or in San Diego
Sorry if that came off grouchy. I typed that late and it's led to some pretty dumb arguments with dumb ex's in my past.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:58 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I don't think it read as grouchy and I do think it's a valid point.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:35 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Obviously everyone should figure out the boundaries in their own relationships, but I think it's bizarre when men think that their girlfriends having sex with other girls doesn't "count," like it's not real sex or something. It seems like it can come from a heterosexist/misogynist place.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:17 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

man, a few weeks ago an ex of mine happened to have a 12hr layover in st louis because the weather in Chicago was so crazy so he called me for the first time in like two years and I went and picked him up at the airport at 11pm and we spent hours hanging out in bed alternating between sex and netflix and it was so nice and fun and then I dropped him off at the airport and it was totally fine! weirdest fly-by-night (literally) interaction!
I've been actively avoiding random hookups which means i've pretty much been celibate (because no time for actual dating because GRAD SCHOOL) for like 5 months, but this dude and I have a really comfortable history and a good amount of trust and stuff so it was like being in a relationship for a few hours without any of the bad stuff. made me wish I had someone to regularly bang and watch netflix with but this is better than nothing!

I have a blog: http://upthefolks.tumblr.com/
art: http://upthefolksstudio.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:56 am 
Not NOT A Furry

That sounds awesome, boober! It's nice when there's someone that you don't see for awhile but you can fall right back into a comfortable dynamic.

-alice1drland

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:16 am 
Sick of Cupcakes

booberthefraggle wrote:
man, a few weeks ago an ex of mine happened to have a 12hr layover in st louis because the weather in Chicago was so crazy so he called me for the first time in like two years and I went and picked him up at the airport at 11pm and we spent hours hanging out in bed alternating between sex and netflix and it was so nice and fun and then I dropped him off at the airport and it was totally fine! weirdest fly-by-night (literally) interaction!
I've been actively avoiding random hookups which means i've pretty much been celibate (because no time for actual dating because GRAD SCHOOL) for like 5 months, but this dude and I have a really comfortable history and a good amount of trust and stuff so it was like being in a relationship for a few hours without any of the bad stuff. made me wish I had someone to regularly bang and watch netflix with but this is better than nothing!

I am almost as happy that you got to have this as I would be if I got to have this!
I mean, okay, maybe not quite that happy, but you know what I mean! :D

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:57 am 
Not NOT A Furry

I had some pretty excellent sex with a new someone last week. My friend and I were gossiping about the guy earlier in the week, and my friend said, "I just have a feeling that he's going to be great in bed." My friend... was correct.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:03 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

strawberryrock wrote:
Obviously everyone should figure out the boundaries in their own relationships, but I think it's bizarre when men think that their girlfriends having sex with other girls doesn't "count," like it's not real sex or something. It seems like it can come from a heterosexist/misogynist place.

Yes.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:30 pm 
Frees Bunny Slippers

I haven't had any luck with women in quite a long time. It hasn't really been on my mind much but this thread is stirring something in me.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:00 pm 
I Wanna Dip My Balls In It

Potato: HAYYYYY (if you wanna swing this way. cough.)

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:20 pm 
Frees Bunny Slippers

:). I've explored it before. No luck. Also, I think I remember seeing your picture in the picture thread. You are way handsome, out of my league for sure!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:26 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

My guy has been super cuddly lately, but no sexytimes for the last few days. I think I'll see if I can do something to change that tonight. The cuddles are nice, but sometimes I want something more.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:17 pm 
Frees Bunny Slippers

Pi. wrote:
My guy has been super cuddly lately, but no sexytimes for the last few days. I think I'll see if I can do something to change that tonight. The cuddles are nice, but sometimes I want something more.

Well...did you succeed at getting sexytimes? :P

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:33 pm 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

Pretty excited for strange bed/vacation/cruise boat sex.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:58 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Potato wrote:
Pi. wrote:

Well...did you succeed at getting sexytimes? :P

I did! A few times since that post... once was just meh, but the others have been quite good.
He was getting into a routine with the foreplay which I had to break. Yeah, there are a few moves that tend to turn me on quickly, but that doesn't mean I want it that way every time. He is still being super cuddly. As long as we are having sex too I'm happy with lots of cuddles.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:29 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Olives wrote:
strawberryrock wrote:

Yes.

I definitely have felt like this very much in the past, especially because after my high school girlfriend and I broke up (who I dated for two years, who was my first love and my first lover and who I cared about immensely) so many people told her, "Well you know Claire was never REALLY into ladies/you were just an experiment" etc. and it really bothered me. So I always felt particularly sensitive to the idea that my attraction to or romantic interactions with women were not taken as seriously.

However, my current partner explained it in a way that I kind of get, and that bothers me less, which is that he feels more of a tendency to compare himself to other dudes, and would feel less likely to compare himself against a lady.

This is all more theoretical anyway since I was in an open relationship with someone else when I started dating my current partner, and saw other men AND women in the early days of our relationship, and then we decided to be monogamish without any dating-only-girls period (thus far.) But I would totally let him set a girls-only-outside-of-our-relationship rule anyway, because I find that I am way more interested in dating ladies than dating other dudes anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:07 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

Goddamn hormones...right after my monthly vaginatimes, it's like my body's all, "haaaay, now we're all good to go!" and I just...ugh. Getting some last night didn't even help at all. Need it a million times.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:50 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

paprikapapaya wrote:
Goddamn hormones...right after my monthly vaginatimes, it's like my body's all, "haaaay, now we're all good to go!" and I just...ugh. Getting some last night didn't even help at all. Need it a million times.

yep. And I am not getting it lately. sad Fizz.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:28 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

I am almost counting the days til "summer" (July 5th) because that starts 2 months of seeing my dude all day, every day. He is the snuggliest, sexiest, etc.-est, and I wish we were co-located already.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:24 pm 
Tofu Pup Forever

paprikapapaya wrote:

I get this too. Is this how boys feel most days??

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:12 pm 
Thinks Plants Have Feelings

rebeccaxx wrote:
paprikapapaya wrote:

I get this too. Is this how boys feel most days??

Which boys?

That is how I feel most days. I'm not a boy, though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next