| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1809 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 73  Next
 Post subject: Re: bisque about your period
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:55 pm 
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder

Oh noes! Good luck w/ all of that lepelaar.

I took 3 advils almost 90 minutes ago and I still hurt like hell.

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:49 am 
Flounceiad 2011

OMFG. I woke up with the period from hell, and it's nearly a week ahead of schedule. what the fizzle? I have a headache, a backache, and some of the worst cramps I can remember. I took 800mgs of Advil about an hour ago and I still feel like crepe; I can already tell this day is shot. This is complete and utter bullshiitake.

http://elizaveganpage.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 pm 
Mediocre Tart

Ok, this is not bisqueing about it, but how long do you wait until you go 'what the utter fork?!' to a doctor or whatever about your lack of period? Not that I'm complaining, per se, and I am 100% not pregnant, but seriously I have always been 28 days always and forever and not a difference ever since Pearl Jam were a thing and now I am utterly weirded out about being a week late.

"I will take a drugged, sex-crazed, punk rock commie over Mrs. Thatch any day of the week" - Vantine

"I just finished building my Irn Bru cellar!" - Steffers!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:18 am 
Flounceiad 2011

interrobang?! wrote:
Ok, this is not bisqueing about it, but how long do you wait until you go 'what the utter fork?!' to a doctor or whatever about your lack of period? Not that I'm complaining, per se, and I am 100% not pregnant, but seriously I have always been 28 days always and forever and not a difference ever since Pearl Jam were a thing and now I am utterly weirded out about being a week late.
Periods can be weirdly capricious in response to stuff like stress (I've had them show up early and late when things in my life were going a bit haywire). It sounds like this is a one-off (or has it happened at other times?), so I'd probably give it a bit longer to appear before calling the doctor. Do you have any symptoms, PMS-ish or otherwise, or the whole business just apparently AWOL?

http://elizaveganpage.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:58 pm 

cramps are still like gangbusters lately but my flow is lighter. *fingers crossed*

interrobang?! wrote:

I think it depends on you and your regular cycle. if i were you i would see how the next period goes and then decide - like if it's whacky again next month, maybe call your doctor. if it's normal, you can probably just chalk it up to stress or whatever.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:40 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I must have the lightest period in the universe but this month I really suffered with headaches and nausea. I got no relief from painkillers for my head so I spent most of my weekend doing the dying swan.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:34 pm 
Nailed to the V

my birth control pill started making me throw up all the time and so I had to switch to a lower hormone dose, fair enough, but this means my cramps have come back with a VENGEANCE. I initially went on bc very young because of terrible cramps, of the rolling around screaming in agony kind. BC muted them a little, but they were still pretty bad. and now on this new bc pill....my first period started about 12h ago and I have been in AGONY ever since. i don't know how the fork i coped as a teen, this is dreadful. it's 2:30am and I am wide awake with a hot water bottle clutched to my belly, having taken all the piills i can, just trying to distract myself.

i can't cope with this every month, i am no wimp, i can usually grin and bear things but eesh this is bad. blaaaaaah.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:30 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

I bled so much during the night my pad was literally disintegrating when I got up, but now nothing. This probably means all of a sudden I'm just going to have like a water fall during class.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:48 am 
Ninja Master

I didn't even start my 7 day break from the pill till today and last night my cramps were so bad I had to put on a heat pad just to sleep. It's been a while since that happened, I should probably stop messing with my cycle and just take my pills as they're meant to be taken (I've been a bit rubbish with that over the last few months so I could not have a period for my bro's wedding / my holiday etc).

Also my boobs hurt soooo much.

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:57 pm 
Ninja Master

Cramps keeping me awake again. I wanna sleep!! Haven't had pain this bad since before I went on the pill. Ibuprofen and heat pad are doing precisely nothing.

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:38 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I'm all PMS-y and my allergies are not helping. I had such a sneezing fit this morning that I managed to wrench the muscles in my lower back. So now I have back cramps and I'm starting to get period cramps too. I need another heating pad.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:04 pm 
Tofu Pup

I've been really lucky in the period dept for most of my menstruating life. When I was teen, they were the worst. After I went vegan, they became dream-periods. No cramps, no PMS, other than on occasion, a migraine the day before. They lasted days, and were done. Then I had a baby and had no period for a couple years while nursing.

And now? I've been having periods for two years since and up until Feb, when I accidentally ODd on B12... well the periods were still great but I was having them too close together, and ovulating twice a month. When I realized I was getting too much B12, I scaled it back and was fine, but now... for the past couple months, they've been... crampy, and longer, AND I just ovulated DURING my period. I can tell because I get ovulation pain, and can see the ovulatory fluid or whatever you want to call it.

So I'm ovulating twice a month. WHEE. And this last period, which I freaking ovulated during, was super heavy for two days and then abruptly just stopped. It's all the unpredictability of it that's driving me nuts, and the constant migraines fro hormone fluctuations. GAH.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:49 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Fourth period in two months, woohoo!
Also I was totally unprepared given that it's only been two weeks, so my diva cup is at home and I'm at school from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm today.
Also when I tried to buy tampons I found out that my debit card has been cancelled because of "suspicious activity" and they sent me a new one in the mail on Saturday.
So today sucks.

I guess I have a Twitter now

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:58 am 
WELFARIST!

KT, that does suck. A lot.

My regular day to start is tomorrow and my only PMS signs are total emotional upheaval. I would seriously rather have painful boobs and pimples. Last night I couldn't sleep because I was just making myself super anxious over something I don't need to be anxious over and today I just cannot shake the feeling that something is wrong. Even though nothing is wrong. I just want a hug.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:38 pm 
WELFARIST!

Just had one of those epic bloody murder bathroom scenes with my Diva Cup...in a public restroom. What the hell, period?

Also, I totally forgot this funny thing: A few days ago (well before my period started) I was complaining of a random pain in my lower abdomen, and T asked me (not unkindly or anything) if I was 'shedding'. It took me a second, but when I realized what he was talking about, I laughed so hard. He was all indignant, like, 'What? That's what happens in there, isn't it? Gah, it's not that funny.' But it was.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:31 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

I feeeeel like I should be getting my period, but I just had one last month, and I usually get them every two months...so I have no clue what is going on. Yay for having an unpredictable cycle!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:52 pm 
Angrily Posting on Facebook

I have a super irregular cycle too, and it just surprised me this morning! I'm glad it happened on Friday though. So much easier to deal with heavy period days over the weekend when I can just lie around and feel sorry for myself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:22 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

I hate the surprise period. Glad yours came on a convenient day! Mine is still MIA. I feel like, I'm 25...I shouldn't have to be surprised anymore. And yet...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:31 am 
Angrily Posting on Facebook

I'm 26 and my cycle has always been forked up. I've gone up to 2 years without a period for no apparent reason. Now it's every month or two-ish, which is fine, but I can really only tell when it's coming based on my skin breaking out and wanting to eat everything that isn't tied down.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:20 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

I hate everything today! Also, I've decided I can't do the diva cup or tampons anymore (long story and you wouldn't care about the details), but the past two times I've gone to buy pads, only out of necessity because I'm at work or whatever as normally I use cloth pads, I accidentally buy useless liners. So I am ruining the environment AND wasting my money AND having no way to deal with the blood. SORRY LIFE.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:22 pm 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

It's all cold and rainy and I HAD to go to the store to shop for thanksgiving stuff and I had cramps the whole time and work was super hectic so I had the same tampon in all day which felt awesome and then I got home and only had one tampon left and for some reason something didn't feel right (probably the TSS) so I had to take it out and I think I'm allergic to the only menstrual product I have left. And my practice stuffing I made isn't great. I've taken probably 12 ibuprofen today and my uterus is still cramping through all that pain relief so it's some kind of mutant. Which is great. Feels great. Love life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:03 am 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

I stopped taking the pill in July. I had a period in August but I haven't had one since! I know I should be enjoying my freedom, but I just know it will start to be annoying when I start having sex again.(I'm in a long distance relationship and my boyfriend has been filming a tv show in Alaska. There's no way I'm flying to the tundra for a booty call!! ;-) )

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=24501886[url][/url]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:36 am 

I'm super low on ibuprofen and day 1 is today. ugggh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:45 am 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Of course I got mine on Friday, right when we got to my parents' house. Yuck. I made it through the carried home though, but managed to overflow my cup yesterday. Ugh.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:08 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

can i bisque about perimenopause here? I'm pretty sure I'm in it even though I'm only about to turn 41 in 9 days. At least 6 months ago I started getting them every THREE weeks...when I've always been really regular. They were super heavy with the worst cramps I've had in a while, plus other weird symptoms. Now my last one was really light, accompanied by constant mild headaches (hormonal?) and nights without sleep. If this is the end I wish it would just get it over with already, otherwise give me my 4 week cycle and good night's sleep back please!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1809 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 73  Next