| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1773 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 71  Next
 Post subject: Re: bisque about your period
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:46 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Cramps, hmph. This probably means I'm getting my period tomorrow, my longest day of the week. FML

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:36 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Why, yes, I did think you had finished up...until I went to the bathroom and realized I forgot my forking cup and had nothing but a super emergency tampon in my desk. Uuuugh. Yesterday, so light I thought it was done. Today, bloodbath in my pants. Woohoo. And the giant zit on my lip is really doing it for me, too. Sexxxxayyy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:23 am 
Nailed to the V

My legs are hurting SO BADLY today I can only hobble along. Seriously does anyone else get super bad leg pains when they're on their period?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:39 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

vixki wrote:
My legs are hurting SO BADLY today I can only hobble along. Seriously does anyone else get super bad leg pains when they're on their period?

I used to get the most intense leg pains, my thighs would cramp so badly! That's one of the main reasons I went on birth control.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:46 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

After having cramps since Sunday, my period finally showed up today. Ugh. I have five hours straight of class, and then have to go to a holiday party thing for a few hours with a friend right after. Hopefully taking ibuprofen regularly since Sunday will make my cramps a little less painful today so I can actually manage to get through all of this, because usually the first day I just want to curl in a ball and cry.

I get the leg cramps, too. I mentioned it to my doctor once and she didnt seem to believe me.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:28 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

I was in agony last night and while I was writhing in pain my husband made a joke about my unshaved legs. DTMFA?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:40 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

Day 1. I wish I were still in bed, asleep. I'm happy I did a bike ride around the lake before serious bleeding started (because, ufsgjhf l....), but dudes, is it really not time to be in bed yet? (It is not. I still have 3-4 more hours of work to do.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:04 am 
Nailed to the V

couroupita wrote:
I was in agony last night and while I was writhing in pain my husband made a joke about my unshaved legs. DTMFA?

I don't know what DTMFA stands for but I can totally relate to this haha.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:24 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

Cried in bed this morning for no reason at all. Guess this is one of those weepy PMS months rather than a ragey one.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:53 am 
WRETCHED

Water weight... Sore boobs and I'm 6 days from start

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:10 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I had to leave work early today because my period is so bad/heavy. It's like a waterfall of blood cascading into my pants. I was terrified that I was just going to bleed through everything while I worked. Now I feel all lightheaded and weak. And crampy. Ugh.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:52 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Not the worst period of my life, but my Diva Cup is missing and I'm too broke to replace it or buy tampons. TMI but fork scrunching up toilet paper as a replacement. Nope nope nope never again nope.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:45 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

If you have dark cotton-rich socks they make quite a comfy pad, one folded and tucked inside another. I sometimes tie this on with a bit of yarn to secure it to my underwear on heavy days as insurance when I'm not sure if I'll be able to empty my cup on time.

Or if you don't have socks, or don't like the idea, maybe you have an old t-shirt that could be cut up? Definitely more comfortable than toilet roll, and frays less than you'd think, so they can just be thrown in the wash.

"and by "load of facts" you mean a bag of flaming poop, right?" - supercarrot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:49 pm 
Chard Martyr

sore, cranky, crampy. first (semi-)period since getting my IUD in July. Not awful, but MEH I hate this stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

Day before my period and PMS anxiety is feeling forking crippling. It's pretty bad when I'm looking forward to my period just so I don't feel so anxious. I keep telling myself, 'You are feeling anxiety because of PMS. Nothing is actually wrong.' Because nothing is actually wrong! Just have to make it through the day...

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:26 am 
Flat Chesty McNoBoobs

I haven't had a period in years because the IUD I have stopped it when it was inserted (yay!). About 3 weeks ago, my boobs swelled up and got sore. I was terrified I was pregnant, and then I had a sort of mini period, with period-esque cramps. Now, 5 days later, my boobs are still really noticeably bigger and noticeably sore. What the hell?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:38 am 

I had horrible teary PMS for about a week, and felt really awful, couldn't wait for the forker to just forking arrive, now it's here and I have belly ache and lethargy. I can't work out if I'm coming down with something in addition to the monthly crepe. Fortunately I had some hours of flexi time built up so I've taken the day off, but I have a shit-ton of stuff I need to do but haven't done anything more productive than make and eat soup.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:39 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

My cycle has gone all wonky. First 48 days in between then 18 days. I assume it's perimenopause or maybe my new medication.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:18 pm 
Asked Santa for a pony

jordanpattern wrote:
I haven't had a period in years because the IUD I have stopped it when it was inserted (yay!). About 3 weeks ago, my boobs swelled up and got sore. I was terrified I was pregnant, and then I had a sort of mini period, with period-esque cramps. Now, 5 days later, my boobs are still really noticeably bigger and noticeably sore. What the hell?

I'd still take a pregnancy test, just to be sure. It's probably just some odd hormonal fluctuations, but some pregnant women do get spotting during their first trimesters, it's one reason a lot of pregnancies go unnoticed for so long.

But don't mind me. I'll take a pregnancy test if my period is 3 hours late.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:35 pm 
Flat Chesty McNoBoobs

I will take a test. I haven't yet because it seemed like it might be too early to show up, and I'm cheap and don't want to have to buy two tests! :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:52 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Amazon sells extremely cheap pregnancy test that are still quite accurate in my experience. Some dollar stores also sell super cheap ones too. Spotting early in pregnancy is usually implantation bleeding, and once you've had that, it's usually far enough along that a pregnancy test will work. (I know anecdotes don't really mean much, but I knew I was pregnant the first time because I had sore boobs and light spotting.)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:09 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Just to freak you out Jordan..... my friend got pregnant on the IUD. She found out when she was 16weeks gone.

I'm having my first real period since coming off Dianette. I feel so horrible!!!! I was cramping this morning and I was tempted to not get out of the bath and not go to work.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:38 pm 
Asked Santa for a pony

I'm having the worst goddamned period. I fluctuate between having hellish miserable cramps and just mild backaches every month. This month has been the worst in recent history; maybe ever.

I missed two full days of work because I had terrible stabbing pains in my reproductive regions, terrible stomachaches and nausea. It has been awful.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:57 pm 

fork, that sounds terrible.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:42 pm 
Flat Chesty McNoBoobs

Update: I am NOT PREGNANT. My boobs are still hurty and bigger than normal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1773 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 71  Next