| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1833 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next
 Post subject: Re: bisque about your period
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:41 am 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

vijita wrote:
Where's my forking period? I'm ready for you, jerk! Show yourself!

That's exactly what I came here to post. Stop forking showing up 2 days early for several months and then 2 days late and counting, but just prolonging the pms twinges and ragey feels, you poo-face!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:43 am 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

JillW wrote:
lately my cup hasn't been that dependable and I was thinking of possible solutions. I noticed it got really bad one day this week, then the next morning I spotted my cup sitting on the edge of the shower. Duh, works better when you insert it!

Haha! Thanks for giving me a smile this morning!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:25 am 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

I had pretty bad PMS this month and now my period is finally here, and it's heavy and painful and it feels like my body is punishing me. And I'm supposed to be having a romantic evening with my girlfriend later but I couldn't feel less sexy right now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:19 am 
Flounceiad 2011

BLECH. The cramps, the headache, the backache, the bloating, the crummy attitude! And of course it has to be a billion degrees and humid...make it stop.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:00 am 
And you never will.

Desdemona wrote:
BLECH. The cramps, the headache, the backache, the bloating, the crummy attitude! And of course it has to be a billion degrees and humid...make it stop.

All of this.

Also, immediately after discovering that my period just started, I walked straight to the kitchen and served myself an obscenely large piece of chocolate zucchini bundt cake for second breakfast. That's normal, right?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:53 pm 
Flounceiad 2011

poopiebitch wrote:
Desdemona wrote:

All of this.

Also, immediately after discovering that my period just started, I walked straight to the kitchen and served myself an obscenely large piece of chocolate zucchini bundt cake for second breakfast. That's normal, right?
Completely normal. I just ate about three peoples' worth of leftover polenta straight out of the tupperware it was saved in.
COMPLETELY NORMAL.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:05 pm 
And you never will.

Desdemona wrote:
COMPLETELY NORMAL.

<3

You guys, I am one caftan away from dressing exactly how I feel:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:13 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

yes I did just get my period 12 DAYS after the last one.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:25 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

I wasn't a bisque today! I'm not usually one during my period, but this one brought it out bad for 5 days (2 pre-period and 3 during). I mean, it was better than puking and curling up in pain like last month, for me at least. My fiancé might disagree since he got most of my bitchiness... he seems unperturbed by it all though.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:20 pm 
And you never will.

JFC, what is with the killer cramps DAYS into my period? They used to start off terrible and get progressively better, but now they're starting off terrible and getting progressively worse. It's been 6 days! Calm the fork down, body.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:55 pm 
Keepin' It Seal

Ugh I've been spotting on and off for a couple of weeks and now I have my period. PCOS is a pain in the asparagus. This better stop soon cuz I am planning on hooking up with someone next week.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:09 pm 
Writes Vegan Haiku

mooo wrote:
You would think that after 20 years of periods I would have enough self-awareness to realize that I don't actually suddenly hate everybody, it's just my period coming soon. But no, every month there's a day of hating everybody, and it just feels so real!

Yep, I feel you. At the end of the day I ask myself why I was so annoyed at the world and my answer comes a few days later.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:30 am 
She's No Isa Chandra!

I've been having horrible nausea one day of the week every month for the past several months without fail. That day is today and it's probably not going to stop until late afternoon.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:37 pm 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

My body is determined to ruin all my damn underwear by spotting randomly for ages.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:47 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I got my period just in time for a long bus trip and spent the whole trip fighting nausea. I didn't throw up though, so win.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:11 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

Oh my GOD. I spent three months PMS-ing and finally got my period. My boobs grew from 30A to 36C (I even bought a new bra)!!! Now they are deflated again and I am so relieved to be bleeding. fork menstrual cycles!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:22 pm 
Semen Strong

My period hates me sometimes. It showed up just in time for our flight to Orlando and my heaviest day was when we were in Disney World. And I dropped my Diva Cup into a toilet at the start of the day, while wearing light colored trousers, because 100F. I figured it was clean enough and just soaped it up and carried on with the day, because that was a better option than exsanguinating all over myself. But it skeeved me out for days.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:47 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

Oh shoot, I better find my diva cup! It's almost that time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:29 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

My period is due on Friday which is also the day I have an interview. I am starting to get pretty crampy already so I can't hope that it won't come till after but I am sooo hoping I don't get the worst on Friday.

When I have my super bad pains (first two days) it's bad enough that I end up crying and if I don't lie down I can pass out, that cannot happen at an interview!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:14 am 
Chip Strong

I just had my period last week, which was 5 days late (forker) and now I'm getting pms symptoms again - what the hell? Sore boobs, so bloated I could barely do my jeans up, and my uterus is doing that weird shape shifty feeling thing it does just before I'm due - bleurgh.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:35 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Well, mines just appeared along with the cramps which are sure to keep me up all night. I can only hope that they don't last into tomorrow morning.

Man, sometimes being a women really pees me off.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:09 pm 
Ninja Master

I came off the pill a couple of months ago and had a couple of normal periods but now I'm 34 days late! haha. But now my boobs are killing me and I'm getting twitches of cramps. I hope that I come on very very soon and that my body doesn't wait 2 weeks, till I go on forking holiday!!

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:37 pm 
WELFARIST!

I'll be on the (theoretical) last day of mine when we leave for Mexico on Sunday. If this forker doesn't clear out by Monday, I'm going to have a hissy fit.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:08 am 
Impressive boner

HORMONAL RAAAAGE!!! A week early, I'm unprepared with no cup at work and I've got the shiitakes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:34 pm 
BAD PASS

My cramps are so bad I am doubled over at my desk. I was fine until I had coffee this morning, got better, then came back when I had a cup of coffee after lunch.

Is coffee-induced cramping a thing?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1833 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next