Post Punk Kitchen Forum
http://forum.theppk.com/

what's your grossest food porn pic?
http://forum.theppk.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=570
Page 8 of 24

Author:  AutumnLeaves [ Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

I am cracking up while sitting alone in public, thanks to the poop noodles. Brilliant.

Author:  pandacookie [ Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

I always forget to check this thread. That lego cake is epic! Fondont.

Author:  TheAmazonProject [ Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

That poop spaghetti is pretty hilarious. Also, I can't soothe the retching by thinking about how good it actually probably tastes because I have a lifelong, intense aversion to mushrooms.

Author:  Amelie [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

laurlaur1013 wrote:
Image

*round of applause*

Author:  luckyklutz [ Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

It really does look like poop. It didn't so much to me at first, but now it turns my stomach.

Author:  starrynight87 [ Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

Mmm . . . poop noodles.

Author:  Amelie [ Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

I have been a failure in the kitchen lately.

Image

Author:  couroupita [ Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

I made this for my mom's birthday. Gnocchi with grilled zucchini, squash, and portabellas in a pesto sauce. Despite looking like puke, it was deee-licious.

Image

Author:  mixmaster_mo [ Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

Those are fantastic!

Author:  LoveandFruits [ Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

This thread makes me laugh I just wish I had a picture worthy enough to post.

Author:  irreverent [ Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

OMG I was sitting here laughing my back pockets off at this thread, and El Hubbito made me go all the way back to page 1 and do-over! my contribution:

Image

Author:  Momo [ Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

This tasted just like hamburger helper but it looked gross.
Image

Author:  kdub [ Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

I was just showing some of these to my husband and we're laughing so hard I can barely breathe! Happy Birthday Grandma cake-- hilarious! French bread-- really?! Jug of cloudy liquid and who-knows-what-- NASTY!!

Author:  kp pickles [ Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

Remember these?
[img]<a%20href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/31131613@N06/3664284936/"%20title="100_0337%20by%20kelly_pea,%20on%20Flickr"><img%20src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3382/3664284936_a5e3921748.jpg"%20width="500"%20height="375"%20alt="100_0337"%20/></a>[/img]

...bloody cat poo cupcakes. it's actually pb and j, but it was too humid that day...

dammit, why can't i make this work!!!!!

Author:  Everything [ Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

kp pickles wrote:
Remember these?
Image

...bloody cat poo cupcakes. it's actually pb and j, but it was too humid that day...

dammit, why can't i make this work!!!!!

Author:  VeganMeredith [ Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

Whoa, those are definitely gross food porn worthy muffins.

Author:  TheAmazonProject [ Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

Yes, I remember those. I tried to forget them.

Author:  Tzippy [ Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

kp pickles wrote:
Remember these?
[img]<a%20href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/31131613@N06/3664284936/"%20title="100_0337%20by%20kelly_pea,%20on%20Flickr"><img%20src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3382/3664284936_a5e3921748.jpg"%20width="500"%20height="375"%20alt="100_0337"%20/></a>[/img]

...bloody cat poo cupcakes. it's actually pb and j, but it was too humid that day...

dammit, why can't i make this work!!!!!


You're using the html code when you need the BBcode.

Author:  Everything [ Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

Tzippy wrote:
kp pickles wrote:

dammit, why can't i make this work!!!!!


You're using the html code when you need the BBcode.


Yeah, all you want is the image URL in the [img] field. You can find the URL by right clicking the photo, clicking "Properties" and then the image URL should be in there. If you have google chrome, though, (which you should!) if you right click an image, you can just select "copy image URL". woo!

And on-topic, those cupcakes look disgusting but sound delicious in theory.

Author:  Imitation Of Chris [ Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

couroupita wrote:
I made this for my mom's birthday. Gnocchi with grilled zucchini, squash, and portabellas in a pesto sauce. Despite looking like puke, it was deee-licious.

Image

That looks disgusting! Great job!

Author:  Kitten Cakes [ Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

I DID NOT MAKE THESE

My school had these out for lunch one day. I don't remember what they called them, but all they contained were slabs of uncooked silken tofu, random chunks of avocado, lettuce, tomato, veganaise, and that may have been it. My friend took the picture with his ipod. I was not impressed.

Image

Author:  zebedee [ Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

Kitten Cakes wrote:
I DID NOT MAKE THESE

My school had these out for lunch one day. I don't remember what they called them, but all they contained were slabs of uncooked silken tofu, random chunks of avocado, lettuce, tomato, veganaise, and that may have been it. My friend took the picture with his ipod. I was not impressed.

Image


I would totally eat that (and enjoy it too).

Author:  Erinnerung [ Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

couroupita wrote:
I made this for my mom's birthday. Gnocchi with grilled zucchini, squash, and portabellas in a pesto sauce. Despite looking like puke, it was deee-licious.


It sounds so good that it's starting to make me think that it doesn't look so bad.

Author:  sunnybear [ Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

I love this thread so freaking much. It makes me crack up, every single time.

Author:  mixmaster_mo [ Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: what's your grossest food porn pic?

Kitten Cakes wrote:
I
Image

Sounds gross with the uncooked tofu, but totally looks edible.

Page 8 of 24 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/