Post Punk Kitchen Forum
http://forum.theppk.com/

Artisan Vegan Cheese
http://forum.theppk.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=20410
Page 53 of 65

Author:  VeganVamp [ Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

VeganVamp wrote:
For culturing, I did close my yogurt jar with a piece of foil under a screw-top lid (just to protect the yogurt from anything lingering in the lid/metal), and then put the entire thing into a large thermos padded with some towels. Took about 8 hours - still wasn't very tangy, but a really nice smooth taste/texture.


On our sweltering Friday, I used 1c of the yogurt in a blender with a handful each of frozen mango and frozen peaches + one peeled Clementine. Ended up with a nice large mug of frozen yogurt, no churning required! It was AMAZING and refreshing, with just fruit and yogurt. Even my sugar-loving omni 17-year-old loved the frozen yogurt, and asked for seconds (there were none, because my omni husband smoked it down!).

Still can't believe I've made my own yogurt so easily, and SUCH a better taste and texture than any yogurt I've purchased. It actually reminds me more of the yogurt I had deep in Mexico many years ago (visiting my husband's family): not as thick or tangy as US commercial brands, but something different, completely unto itself.

LOVE THIS BOOK!

Author:  VeganVamp [ Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

So I finally got a pizza made tonite - busy week at work + horrific heat wave = no oven time.

I used the pizza dough and guidelines from the Margherita Pizza recipe in AVC.

The dough is AMAZING - like the perfect, most fresh, pillowy-yet-crispy pizza dough ever.

My meltable mozz, on the other hand, wasn't as successful as I'd expected. I scooped and brined it on Tuesday, and have had a few balls melted into beans, etc during the week - and thought that, while good and melty, it would be outta sight when baked in the oven on a pizza.

But it is kinda... liquidy, I guess. It DID melt and look beautiful, but it almost seems like this 5th day of brining was too much for it, and it was absorbing liquid - because the feel, while chewing, was a bit of a letdown. Almost slimy, although that sounds worse than it really was. I even drained the brine earlier today, because the cheese balls had seemed to disintegrate a bit, with small pieces floating next to the balls.

Next time, I need to either use the mozz sooner, or leave out some of the water that is added during blending, OR - when my yogurt slightly separates like it did - drain out that extra liquid (it was just a tiny bit at the bottom of the jar, but may have worked to contribute to the not-fabulous mouth-feel).

Darn! The dough and sauce are so good, but I kinda choked down the cheesy parts, which were the parts I was most looking forward to!

Work in progress, for sure. By no means terrible - and STILL a FAR CRY from every nasty, chemically, powdery vegan cheese I've tried.

Author:  VeganVamp [ Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

This was THE BEST batch of (quinoa) rejuvelac EVER. Not really foamy, but has a nice effervescence and just the most amazing taste: I am actually enjoying sips of it here and there; although I'm not much of a beer-drinker, it somewhat reminds me of beer without the bitter aftertaste.

I blended up the ingredients for the air-dried camembert this morning, enjoying my glug of rejuvelac when I pulled it out to add to the blender, but OH MY - the taste of that blended concoction is INCREDIBLE, so much like a nice fresh Mexican crema. While doing kitchen cleanup, my omni husband grabbed the blender and began "cleaning it out" with a rubber spatula, he thought it was so fabulous.

I have it culturing on the counter, but decided to steal a few spoonfuls and drizzle them over my VV Gallo Pinto. Just tooo darn good, can't believe what can come out of some homemade ingredients (yogurt and rejuvelac) and soaked cashews. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm........

<edited because I'm typing backwards today>

Author:  beanspark [ Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

I tried to make rejuvelac this week, and I think it worked? I used brown rice because I have a ton of it. I soaked it for the initial period, then rinsed it every 12 hours from Monday through Thursday. I was waiting for the rice to sprout, but it hasn't. However, it has generated little bubbles (like weak carbonation) and a slightly lemony smell. I just rinsed and transferred the rice to 2 big jars with 3c filtered water each. Hopefully I'm doing it right?

Author:  My Zoetrope [ Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

This lack of Whole Soy unsweetened yoghurt anywhere is really cramping my cheese-making style!

Author:  Rexy [ Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

VeganVamp wrote:
miyokoschinner wrote:
I went back and forth with my editor about what to call the miso. In Japan, it's pretty straightforward, but here, every maker calls it by whatever creative name they come up with. So I thought to make it easy, that I would specify it by the color - medium brown, not too light, not too dark. But perhaps one person's medium brown is another's dark brown. It's better to err on the side of light than dark, so if your "medium brown" miso isn't working for you, use the yellow/white one.


I have been using white miso for all of the recipes and it is my FAV!

Author:  Lynx [ Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

I was going to make Rejuvelac and sprouted quiona and left it in the water. But then I left and let my mother take over… She let the quinoa sit in the water in room temperature for 5 days, and then put it in the fridge, without removing the quiona.
I’m wondering if I can use the liquid or is it bad? And can if it's bad, can I use the quiona to make a new batch of liquid or have they been in water for too long?

Author:  mamachandra [ Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

I did a quick search but didn't come up with anything so I'll ask. Anyone used black quinoa for their rejuvelac? I keep white and red, typically, in the same canister. On my last bulk bin shopping excursion, I didn't see the red so I thought I'd try the black. Came home, dumped both in my quinoa canister and shook them up all together. Then I thought, 'oops. wonder if I can still make rejuvelac with this mix?'. After I give it a whirl I'll report back if no one else has experimented with it.

I admit, I've only made it to the 16th page of this thread so far after recieving my copy of Artisan Vegan Cheeses as a birthday present (yay!) so forgive me if this has been covered already. :)

Author:  mandycoot [ Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

I've used every color of quinoa, since I got a bunch for free. It all works the same!

Author:  mamachandra [ Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

good news! thanks! I'm excited to get started!

Author:  VeganVamp [ Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

My Zoetrope wrote:
This lack of Whole Soy unsweetened yoghurt anywhere is really cramping my cheese-making style!


I can never find this, so I always use So Delicious plain coconut yogurt,and it's been just great. In fact, I just made my most fabulous batch of yogurt yet... so good.

Author:  VeganVamp [ Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

Lynx wrote:
I was going to make Rejuvelac and sprouted quiona and left it in the water. But then I left and let my mother take over… She let the quinoa sit in the water in room temperature for 5 days, and then put it in the fridge, without removing the quiona.
I’m wondering if I can use the liquid or is it bad? And can if it's bad, can I use the quiona to make a new batch of liquid or have they been in water for too long?


I'm not an expert, of course, and maybe Miyoko will weigh in - but I'd drain out the quinoa, then go by smell/taste to determine if the rejuvelac is good: it should be tart, somewhat lemony, with a slight effervescence, but not funky or stinky in any way. If it's not meeting these basic criteria, I'd start again (cut your losses, since mixing it with the other somewhat-pricey ingredients could lead to total recipe failure and lost $$$).

And I would probably not re-use the quinoa, especially because - after all that time - it undoubtedly sprouted.

Good luck!

Author:  VeganVamp [ Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

I have my air-dried camembert culturing on the counter. I swear this time I WILL finish it into its cooked state/air-drying, by end of today! Each other time I started it, I've stolen spoonful after spoonful after spoonful, either to "check its tartness" (haha) or to steal a bit for use as a sour cream-type garnish (sooo good), and never got to the cheese-making/molding.

I promise, I stole just two spoonfuls this morning to top my gallo pinto. It's just so amazingly yummy, that cheese mixture....

Author:  Daphne [ Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

VeganVamp wrote:
My Zoetrope wrote:
This lack of Whole Soy unsweetened yoghurt anywhere is really cramping my cheese-making style!


I can never find this, so I always use So Delicious plain coconut yogurt,and it's been just great. In fact, I just made my most fabulous batch of yogurt yet... so good.


you can make your own yogurt;

buy a small container of wholesoy either plain or sweet/plain. add this to a 1/2 gallon of plain, UNSWEETENED WestSoy brand soy milk. Stir both into a large bowl.

Put it on your oven with the light on overnight. The next morning you will have a 1/2 gallon of plain unsweet yogurt for about the total cost you would spend on one large tub of wholesoy yogurt. I do this all the time and the results are great!

Author:  emmalv [ Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

I am going to make the chocolate cheesecake this week for the 4th. I was never a cheesecake person before but I tend to like the vegan versions of things I maybe didn't like before, so I'm giving it a whirl. My dumb question, since I'm a cheesecake newb: do I put anything on top of it, like rad whip and chocolate shavings or fruit? Or is it good as is?

Author:  VeganVamp [ Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

emmalv wrote:
I am going to make the chocolate cheesecake this week for the 4th. I was never a cheesecake person before but I tend to like the vegan versions of things I maybe didn't like before, so I'm giving it a whirl. My dumb question, since I'm a cheesecake newb: do I put anything on top of it, like rad whip and chocolate shavings or fruit? Or is it good as is?


Hi, emmalv: how did it turn out? It seems chocolate cheesecake would be pretty darn rich, and not require much (although the choc shavings would be pretty).

Author:  VeganVamp [ Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

VeganVamp wrote:
I have my air-dried camembert culturing on the counter. I swear this time I WILL finish it into its cooked state/air-drying, by end of today! Each other time I started it, I've stolen spoonful after spoonful after spoonful, either to "check its tartness" (haha) or to steal a bit for use as a sour cream-type garnish (sooo good), and never got to the cheese-making/molding.


YAYAY! FINALLY led my air-dried camembert to it's formed fruition. Served it on crackers to my omni houseguests, who raved about it. It's not as stellar, IMO, when eaten straight - but man, this morning, with pita chips dipped into it? Soooo wonderful, and really scratches that "itch" for a cheese & crackers app or snack.

Also: used up the rest of my rejuvelac on Miyoko's sour cream. It was sitting around, still tasting like cashews, until WHAM - suddenly it was TARRRT. After thickening in the fridge, I mixed in some agave and salt, and my omni houseguests were absolutely RAVING about it (served with some Smoky Curl-&-Tofu Scramble soft tacos for yesterday's breakfast).

Time to whip up a new batch of rejuvelac and yogurt, too! Fun fun fun... and so worth it for that end result!

Author:  emmalv [ Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

VeganVamp wrote:
emmalv wrote:
I am going to make the chocolate cheesecake this week for the 4th. I was never a cheesecake person before but I tend to like the vegan versions of things I maybe didn't like before, so I'm giving it a whirl. My dumb question, since I'm a cheesecake newb: do I put anything on top of it, like rad whip and chocolate shavings or fruit? Or is it good as is?


Hi, emmalv: how did it turn out? It seems chocolate cheesecake would be pretty darn rich, and not require much (although the choc shavings would be pretty).


I ended up not making it, because I had to work later than anticipated and knew I wouldn't have the time to put it together, bake, and then let it sit for 8 hours. However, I still have the boatload of cream cheese I made in the freezer, so in the next few weekends I may give it another go.

Author:  braisenwoman [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

I'm bumming hard, guys. Bumming hard.

I am fresh from my first attempt at fresh mozzarella - the better buffalo mozzarella Miyoko has posted on her website (http://www.artisanveganlife.com/a-bette ... ozzarella/) and I am really disappointed. Some of you might know that I'm not vegan myself - I'm a vegetarian who cooks and eats vegan often - so I grabbed a ball of fresh diary mozzarella to have on hand for comparison. I was gunning for the vegan version, but... no. Just no.

I did my research before trying the recipe - looked at Miyoko's videos, read others' suggestions, reviews, etc, and really felt prepared to turn out a great mozzarella cheese. My cashew mixture cultured for about 18 hours, at which point I tasted and decided it was already verging on too tangy compared to the mildness of the dairy mozzarella. My agar activated properly, and I cooked the tapioca to the correct stage - the cheese was smooth and incredibly stretchy, just as Miyoko directed. The balls set up nicely in the ice bath, and after 30 minutes I pulled one out to taste it. Here were my thoughts:

- In my opinion, cashews are not a good base for an accurate-tasting mozzarella. They are just too nutty/creamy, and the flavor dominates what should be a fresh, mild, "milky" flavor. I am totally on board with cashews for an aged cheese - dairy versions of aged cheeses often taste nutty - but it was just wrong for such a fresh cheese.

- The mouthfeel is off. Despite cooking the bejesus out of that tapioca, it still creates a starchiness that is, in my opinion, unpleasant to eat. I also felt that the cashews, even when emulisfied (my mixture was darn smooth, though I don't have a Vitamix), left a nut-buttery texture in the cheese that I didn't care for.

I dunno, It's not like the cheese was bad, per say...but I don't like it. I don't know that I'll eat it, to be honest. It just was nowhere near its dairy counterpart, which was my expectation based on Miyoko's description. Anyone have suggestions? I really, really, really want this to work!

Author:  lululuv [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

I was disappointed with this one, too, much as i LOVE so many of the others. I think the texture works but I agree, the taste isn't right. I tried making it with almonds and with coconut cream with not much success. I've given up but if you succeed let me know.

braisenwoman wrote:
I'm bumming hard, guys. Bumming hard.

I am fresh from my first attempt at fresh mozzarella - the better buffalo mozzarella Miyoko has posted on her website (http://www.artisanveganlife.com/a-bette ... ozzarella/) and I am really disappointed. Some of you might know that I'm not vegan myself - I'm a vegetarian who cooks and eats vegan often - so I grabbed a ball of fresh diary mozzarella to have on hand for comparison. I was gunning for the vegan version, but... no. Just no.

I did my research before trying the recipe - looked at Miyoko's videos, read others' suggestions, reviews, etc, and really felt prepared to turn out a great mozzarella cheese. My cashew mixture cultured for about 18 hours, at which point I tasted and decided it was already verging on too tangy compared to the mildness of the dairy mozzarella. My agar activated properly, and I cooked the tapioca to the correct stage - the cheese was smooth and incredibly stretchy, just as Miyoko directed. The balls set up nicely in the ice bath, and after 30 minutes I pulled one out to taste it. Here were my thoughts:

- In my opinion, cashews are not a good base for an accurate-tasting mozzarella. They are just too nutty/creamy, and the flavor dominates what should be a fresh, mild, "milky" flavor. I am totally on board with cashews for an aged cheese - dairy versions of aged cheeses often taste nutty - but it was just wrong for such a fresh cheese.

- The mouthfeel is off. Despite cooking the bejesus out of that tapioca, it still creates a starchiness that is, in my opinion, unpleasant to eat. I also felt that the cashews, even when emulisfied (my mixture was darn smooth, though I don't have a Vitamix), left a nut-buttery texture in the cheese that I didn't care for.

I dunno, It's not like the cheese was bad, per say...but I don't like it. I don't know that I'll eat it, to be honest. It just was nowhere near its dairy counterpart, which was my expectation based on Miyoko's description. Anyone have suggestions? I really, really, really want this to work!

Author:  Cornelie [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

I don't think any vegan cheese will taste just like it's dairy counterpart, especially not if you have dairy on hand to compare it with. My appreciation of vegan cheeses has grown a lot since I stopped eating dairy cheese, cause I can't compare them anymore. Even before that I felt that they should be enjoyed as their own thing. The comparison with dairy cheese is just to give you a general idea of what the nut cheese is like, it will never be exactly the same.

If you don't like a particular vegan cheese, that's fine, but don't blame it for not being dairy cheese, because it's not.

Author:  braisenwoman [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

Cornelie wrote:
I don't think any vegan cheese will taste just like it's dairy counterpart, especially not if you have dairy on hand to compare it with. My appreciation of vegan cheeses has grown a lot since I stopped eating dairy cheese, cause I can't compare them anymore. Even before that I felt that they should be enjoyed as their own thing. The comparison with dairy cheese is just to give you a general idea of what the nut cheese is like, it will never be exactly the same.

If you don't like a particular vegan cheese, that's fine, but don't blame it for not being dairy cheese, because it's not.


I don't blame it for not being dairy cheese - that would be ridiculous, of course. I don't blame portobellos for not being steak, or seitan for not being chicken. I totally agree that the best way to go about many vegan or vegetarian items that might be seen as "substitutions" is to love them for what they are. My point was that this particular cheese has been sold by Miyoko (and others) as tasting freakishly close - even passing for - dairy mozzarella. That was the point of comparing it to the dairy mozzarella. I was super excited about the awesomeness of a cheese that accurate to its original inspiration. And I think she oversold that particular comparison. Just my opinion.

That said, I'm super not interested into getting into any sort of debate on here about it... I was just hoping that others might have some suggestions or thoughts on how I could improve on the outcome the next go-around. I love vegan nut cheeses. Just not this one. *shrug*

Author:  braisenwoman [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

lululuv wrote:
I was disappointed with this one, too, much as i LOVE so many of the others. I think the texture works but I agree, the taste isn't right. I tried making it with almonds and with coconut cream with not much success. I've given up but if you succeed let me know.

braisenwoman wrote:
I'm bumming hard, guys. Bumming hard.

I am fresh from my first attempt at fresh mozzarella - the better buffalo mozzarella Miyoko has posted on her website (http://www.artisanveganlife.com/a-bette ... ozzarella/) and I am really disappointed. Some of you might know that I'm not vegan myself - I'm a vegetarian who cooks and eats vegan often - so I grabbed a ball of fresh diary mozzarella to have on hand for comparison. I was gunning for the vegan version, but... no. Just no.

I did my research before trying the recipe - looked at Miyoko's videos, read others' suggestions, reviews, etc, and really felt prepared to turn out a great mozzarella cheese. My cashew mixture cultured for about 18 hours, at which point I tasted and decided it was already verging on too tangy compared to the mildness of the dairy mozzarella. My agar activated properly, and I cooked the tapioca to the correct stage - the cheese was smooth and incredibly stretchy, just as Miyoko directed. The balls set up nicely in the ice bath, and after 30 minutes I pulled one out to taste it. Here were my thoughts:

- In my opinion, cashews are not a good base for an accurate-tasting mozzarella. They are just too nutty/creamy, and the flavor dominates what should be a fresh, mild, "milky" flavor. I am totally on board with cashews for an aged cheese - dairy versions of aged cheeses often taste nutty - but it was just wrong for such a fresh cheese.

- The mouthfeel is off. Despite cooking the bejesus out of that tapioca, it still creates a starchiness that is, in my opinion, unpleasant to eat. I also felt that the cashews, even when emulisfied (my mixture was darn smooth, though I don't have a Vitamix), left a nut-buttery texture in the cheese that I didn't care for.

I dunno, It's not like the cheese was bad, per say...but I don't like it. I don't know that I'll eat it, to be honest. It just was nowhere near its dairy counterpart, which was my expectation based on Miyoko's description. Anyone have suggestions? I really, really, really want this to work!


Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, this one just didn't do it for me. I've been researching other homemade mozzarella options and will attack those next. :)

Author:  celyn [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

braisenwoman wrote:
Cornelie wrote:
I don't think any vegan cheese will taste just like it's dairy counterpart, especially not if you have dairy on hand to compare it with. My appreciation of vegan cheeses has grown a lot since I stopped eating dairy cheese, cause I can't compare them anymore. Even before that I felt that they should be enjoyed as their own thing. The comparison with dairy cheese is just to give you a general idea of what the nut cheese is like, it will never be exactly the same.

If you don't like a particular vegan cheese, that's fine, but don't blame it for not being dairy cheese, because it's not.


I don't blame it for not being dairy cheese - that would be ridiculous, of course. I don't blame portobellos for not being steak, or seitan for not being chicken. I totally agree that the best way to go about many vegan or vegetarian items that might be seen as "substitutions" is to love them for what they are. My point was that this particular cheese has been sold by Miyoko (and others) as tasting freakishly close - even passing for - dairy mozzarella. That was the point of comparing it to the dairy mozzarella. I was super excited about the awesomeness of a cheese that accurate to its original inspiration. And I think she oversold that particular comparison. Just my opinion.

That said, I'm super not interested into getting into any sort of debate on here about it... I was just hoping that others might have some suggestions or thoughts on how I could improve on the outcome the next go-around. I love vegan nut cheeses. Just not this one. *shrug*


and yet that's how it came across, to me anyway. I agree with Cornelie's post entirely. And I think Miyoko's book is +1 yummy!

Author:  Cornelie [ Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Artisan Vegan Cheese

braisenwoman wrote:
Cornelie wrote:
I don't think any vegan cheese will taste just like it's dairy counterpart, especially not if you have dairy on hand to compare it with. My appreciation of vegan cheeses has grown a lot since I stopped eating dairy cheese, cause I can't compare them anymore. Even before that I felt that they should be enjoyed as their own thing. The comparison with dairy cheese is just to give you a general idea of what the nut cheese is like, it will never be exactly the same.

If you don't like a particular vegan cheese, that's fine, but don't blame it for not being dairy cheese, because it's not.


I don't blame it for not being dairy cheese - that would be ridiculous, of course. I don't blame portobellos for not being steak, or seitan for not being chicken. I totally agree that the best way to go about many vegan or vegetarian items that might be seen as "substitutions" is to love them for what they are. My point was that this particular cheese has been sold by Miyoko (and others) as tasting freakishly close - even passing for - dairy mozzarella. That was the point of comparing it to the dairy mozzarella. I was super excited about the awesomeness of a cheese that accurate to its original inspiration. And I think she oversold that particular comparison. Just my opinion.

That said, I'm super not interested into getting into any sort of debate on here about it... I was just hoping that others might have some suggestions or thoughts on how I could improve on the outcome the next go-around. I love vegan nut cheeses. Just not this one. *shrug*

I'm sorry, maybe I sounded a bit harsh when but I didn't mean to be. I agree it's silly that vegan cheese cookbooks from Ultimate Uncheese to AVC claim that their recipes taste just like dairy cheese when they don't. AVC comes closer than any other I've tried so far. Maybe you could fool some unsuspecting omnis with it, but critics will notice the difference, especially if there is a direct comparison on hand. Mozzarella is very difficult to imitate because the taste is so milky and the texture relies heavily on casein proteins, which only occur in dairy.

I loved the taste of dairy cheese and took a very long time to let go of it, so I understand where you're coming from. At some point I decided I really did not want to eat it anymore because animals were hurt and killed to make it. Like _rootVeg points out, once I made that decision, dairy cheese sort of stopped tasting good to me (both because of the ethics and because my taste perception changed). This is a vegan forum after all, so people can get a bit itchy if you talk about eating and loving dairy cheese.

Page 53 of 65 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/