Post Punk Kitchen Forum
http://forum.theppk.com/

Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)
http://forum.theppk.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=17037
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Tzippy [ Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

Can someone help me figure out foundation colors? I don't want to order one of the sample kits, as I won't have a use for the darker shades. I have very pale skin (blue eyes, dark blonde hair) with a fair amount of red in it. I think I need either R0 or R1, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to figure out which one is correct.

Author:  EllaGuru [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

So I bought the super hyped skin conceal Y1 and Y2 to mix for my shades. I really wanted to love this product but it's really greasy and creases a ton under my eyes. It's fine on the rest of my face but the main reason I bought it was for my dark circles and it's just seems to migrate t the fine lines I didn't know I had.

Author:  sharky [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

has anyone used the clear lip tar as a lip primer?

Author:  DarthCupcake [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

OCC is now available at Sephora! I am pretty damn excited.

Author:  missmuffcake [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

Only the lip glosses - and in stores it is only the top 5 colors. Unless this has changed in the last week...

Author:  la vie sale [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

I got two lip tars last year and I am really not into them. I am not sure what to do with them, maybe give them away.

Author:  EllaGuru [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

Maybe someone here , like me , might wanna buy them. What shades?

Author:  la vie sale [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

Anime and Hush. Both used a few times with a brush.

Author:  fupapack [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

I went to the store front last week! I bought anime, a concealer, taxi nail polish, and 3 eyeshadows. I would have bought stalker but they were out

Author:  jinger [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

I've been using the OCC Skin airbrush foundation and the concealer lately. I love the concealer and will definitely keep using it. The foundation is designed to be used with an airbrush but they say (and I've heard people who've reviewed it say) that you can also use it with a foundation brush. I tried it with a couple different brushes and didn't really like the results, but I've had better luck using a blender sponge. I probably won't buy it again, though, unless I get an airbrush machine.

I've been eyeing this lip tar set, too: http://www.sephora.com/pro-s-picks-lip-tar-set-P376725?skuId=1468529

Author:  Hardcastle McCormick [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

has anyone tried the creme color concentrates from the fall/winter collection? i'm really interested in the pale taupe color for contouring.

Author:  EllaGuru [ Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

jinger - do you use a primer or powder on the concealer under your eyes?

Author:  jinger [ Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

EllaGuru wrote:
jinger - do you use a primer or powder on the concealer under your eyes?


I set it with powder. I haven't been using a primer, though.

Author:  EllaGuru [ Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

la vie sale wrote:
Anime and Hush. Both used a few times with a brush.

I'm be interested in Anime.

Author:  fauxfrancais [ Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

Just wanted to warn you all not to put your tubes in with anything that might squish them. I've had two of their colors explode on my because I put my eyeshadow back in and the seam on the top broke open. My Digitalis also got a little water so I had to knead it to get the right consistency back, but it worked :: knock on wood :: I really need to get a damned lip brush though. They're always so helpful whenever I go in and ask questions.

Author:  vegetalion [ Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

Talk to me about how you all apply your lip tar. Do you do it in layers? Do you blot between layers? I have Vintage, and while I love the color in the package and in other people's swatches, it never gets that dark or consistent for me. So far I've been applying a thin layer with a brush, blotting, then applying again, blotting again... and within 2 hours, it's gone. Most reviewers I've seen get better color and longer wear out of it, so I'm thinking I'm just missing something.

Allllso I ordered NSFW a while back, and it was out of stock. But they just let me know they're shipping it out! Hooray!

Author:  sharky [ Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

i put on one or two thin layers with my finger or a brush & do not blot, it stays really well:)

Author:  Hardcastle McCormick [ Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

vegetalion wrote:
Talk to me about how you all apply your lip tar. Do you do it in layers? Do you blot between layers? I have Vintage, and while I love the color in the package and in other people's swatches, it never gets that dark or consistent for me. So far I've been applying a thin layer with a brush, blotting, then applying again, blotting again... and within 2 hours, it's gone. Most reviewers I've seen get better color and longer wear out of it, so I'm thinking I'm just missing something.

Allllso I ordered NSFW a while back, and it was out of stock. But they just let me know they're shipping it out! Hooray!



maybe you could try putting a little concealer or foundation on your lips as a primer before you apply it. and then make sure to let the lip tar dry a little before applying the next layer.

Author:  jinger [ Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

Hardcastle McCormick wrote:
vegetalion wrote:
Talk to me about how you all apply your lip tar. Do you do it in layers? Do you blot between layers? I have Vintage, and while I love the color in the package and in other people's swatches, it never gets that dark or consistent for me. So far I've been applying a thin layer with a brush, blotting, then applying again, blotting again... and within 2 hours, it's gone. Most reviewers I've seen get better color and longer wear out of it, so I'm thinking I'm just missing something.

Allllso I ordered NSFW a while back, and it was out of stock. But they just let me know they're shipping it out! Hooray!



maybe you could try putting a little concealer or foundation on your lips as a primer before you apply it. and then make sure to let the lip tar dry a little before applying the next layer.


Also, you may have thought of this, but make sure it hasn't separated and if it has, try to squeeze it around a little to mix it so you're getting plenty of pigment?

Author:  DarthCupcake [ Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

I put on lipliner across my entire lip before, to serve as a primer. Then I do a thin layer with a brush and make sure to let it dry. I've had fantastic color stay.

Author:  EllaGuru [ Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

I apply a layer , let it dry and then apply a second one. both with a brush. it usually lasts with full coverage until at least after lunch. i touch up in the afternoon cause by them it looks patchy. but i drink a billion cups of water and tea. one 2 coat application usually goes from 9am to 130 for me.

Author:  baps [ Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Obsessive Compulsive Cosemetics (OCC)

I find the lip tars do split, so you kind of have to massage the tube a bit (ooh that sounds dirty!) to get it back together. You only need the tiniest amount and I find it best to use a lip brush.

I love them, but on me I do find them a bit drying I must admit, I often put gloss over the top, which shortens the wearability time.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/