| FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jane Iredale Customer service is awesome
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:31 am 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

I first got interested in Jane Iredale makeup because it's more natural and has some good-for-your-skin ingredients in their products.

I've been really pleased with everything I've used so far, and their customer service really is awesome. Last year I called with a few product questions and they sent me out loads of samples in different formulas and colors so I could choose the best fits for my needs/wants. I've been using their products ever since.

A few months ago I purchased a few JI products from another website and there was an error in my order, but the company (other online retailer) wouldn't let me return it. I was really annoyed because it was a thirty dollar product that I couldn't use. Later I called JI with a color matching question and mentioned my bad experience. The rep offered to send out a replacement product for the incorrect one I received from the other company! She was soo nice about it, too. I was really surprised because I didn't even buy it directly from them. So......... happy about their customer service AND product quality!

At first the products seem pretty pricey, but it's mineral makeup and a little really does go a long, long, way (unless its something that you have to replace like mascara. But the powders and whatnot work out to a good value for money).

Not all of the products are vegan (carmine, beeswax), and I find the way they list what is vegan on the website a bit weird. But they have some good ingredients in them and for me, good CS counts for a lot.

Post subject: Re: Jane Iredale Customer service is awesome
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:59 am 
Brain Made of Raw Seitan

Good to hear! My wedding makeup was all Jane Iredale stuff (plus my own lipstick), and it looked lovely. Except the eyeliner chipped off sooner than one would hope.

Haven't ordered anything myself, but knowing samples are available is a HUGE help--- especially with pricey makeup.

blog: Jaunty Dame