| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pacifica
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:25 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

I just got the Waikiki pikake solid perfume and soap. I love that scent but it only comes in a few of their products. I wish that it came in a body wash. I was wondering if anyone has any of their candles, I'm wondering if they smell enough when they burn. They didn't smell at all in the store.
For the record I am not a hippie but for some reason I love this scent.

Post subject: Re: Pacifica
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:43 pm 
Baking In The Flavor

Puma wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has any of their candles, I'm wondering if they smell enough when they burn. They didn't smell at all in the store.

I've found that they do smell a fair amount. Maybe not as much as I'd like, but if they're in a room without other smells, they're definitely smellable. I'm gonna say the word "smell" one more time. Smell.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:50 pm 

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:52 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

i have the tahitian gardenia and lotus garden solid perfumes and i love them. i haven't tried any of their other products, but am intrigued by their candles and i don't even buy candles ever. i've smelled them in store and from what i remember they surprisingly smell exactly like the perfumes (well the lotus garden did). i've noticed with other brands of things like that, the scents change from product to product even if the scent is supposed to be the same.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:57 pm 

linerepetition wrote:
i have the tahitian gardenia and lotus garden solid perfumes and i love them. i haven't tried any of their other products, but am intrigued by their candles and i don't even buy candles ever. i've smelled them in store and from what i remember they surprisingly smell exactly like the perfumes (well the lotus garden did). i've noticed with other brands of things like that, the scents change from product to product even if the scent is supposed to be the same.

That is what I like too! The soap smells exacatly like the perfume! I'm going to use the soap for the first time before I go out tonight!
I have so many candles and lotions right now I didn't buy them but I want them! I want the blood orange too!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:25 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

i hesitated to buy anything because i haven't worn perfume in quite a while, but i love their stuff. i wanted to get another scent in the solid perfume, but i just can't choose! also, i wish they made a body powder.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:51 pm 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

I've got the Star Jasmine solid and atomiser and really like it. They seem to do not too expensive but nicely done unobtrusive naturalish scents quite well? There are some I'm really wanting to try - the fig one, the spice one, the mango one, and Tibetan Mountain Temple - but I can't find anywhere here that stocks them (and they don't ship international). How widely available are they over there?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:28 pm 

melanie wrote:
I've got the Star Jasmine solid and atomiser and really like it. They seem to do not too expensive but nicely done unobtrusive naturalish scents quite well? There are some I'm really wanting to try - the fig one, the spice one, the mango one, and Tibetan Mountain Temple - but I can't find anywhere here that stocks them (and they don't ship international). How widely available are they over there?

My Whole foods has a small selection (5 scents) but my whole foods is 1/2 the size of most. Sephora sells them too. I want the mango one too! I need to smell these before I buy. I never would have considered the one I love from a description.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:30 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

I really want the Tibetan Temple candle. My Whole Foods has it. I should buy one tomorrow! Or Blood Orange? Help me decide.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:09 pm 

Sarah wrote:
I really want the Tibetan Temple candle. My Whole Foods has it. I should buy one tomorrow! Or Blood Orange? Help me decide.

I like them both-I think the temple is a better room smell.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:19 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

I have a sandalwood solid perfume and the blood orange bottle perfume. I love them both, but like the orange just a little better. I also use the basil papaya soap in my kitchen.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:48 am 
Sick of Cupcakes

I wish the solid scent lasted for more than 2 minutes on me. I like the sprays though and used the pear today!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:41 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

I got this from a friend two years ago and am sad to say I have still never lit it. I have this thing where I like the look of candles but never burn them. I am worried that one of my cats will walk too close and end up burning themselves.

Gumboots & Cats Facebook Page
http://www.gumbootsandcats.tumblr.com/
http://www.gumbootsandcats.blogspot.com/
http://www.gumbootscatsvegansnacks.wordpress.com/