| FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 584 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Vegan Beauty Box
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:52 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

Ugh, that's a good point. I also kind of want the finishing powder though, and since one cream is for scars and one is for dark spots it sounds like either might help me. Also i'm wondering if i'll get the free lip gloss since i'm re-signing up (even though I plan to cancel after the one).

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:44 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

That cream is tempting but I'd probably get Vanish instead of Youth.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:00 pm 
Stepford Vegan

pv hinted that the next box might come with a lvx polish!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:07 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I did this month VC box. Maybe if I get Vanish instead of Youth someone will want to trade.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:25 am 
Stepford Vegan

I am hoping to get the VC first time subscriber lip gloss, if not I will have to have a fit! I only received one box as a gift...So...

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:52 pm 

I got the raw finishing powder that's in the next Vegan Cuts box in my VP box! I also got a lip balm and lavender scented soap, two things i'm pretty sure I said I didn't like getting on my survey, but I guess that's to be expected when they're almost done.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:51 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

bluedawg wrote:
i caved and signed up for petit vour. my last two vegan presence boxes (may/june) are technically free (thank you, referrals! xoxo), and i'm still considering canceling vegancuts. so, i wanted to be excited about something new, heh. i missed the deadline for the april box, which means i have to wait another month, so as a greedy gus i bought their limited luxury box in the meantime. it looks nifty, and it's $40 for over $100 of product.

Yea! I did the same. Wish I would have signed up in time to get the April eyeshadow. The luxe box is nice though. I'm super excited about the Glam Naturals blush.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:54 am 
Stepford Vegan

The PV eyeshadow is okay...Nothing I would buy again. I do like that is a nice sized product.

I do not like the new PV rating/review section. The products are not all available in the online store. So you cannot give feedback of everything now. I rather have the survey.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:40 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I'm suuuuper happy with this month's PV box. Like it's hands down my favorite one yet.

twitter/instagram @jessilikewhoa

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:25 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

i like it too! it's my first one, and to be honest i was a little scared off by the lip gloss color i got (rouge, which is a pretty bright pink) because it's something i would have never chosen for myself... but i've been wearing it the last two days and i actually really like it!

the perfume smells summery and lovely, and the hand cream smells great, too. i haven't tried it yet because i'm still working my way through a tube from another box, but i'm looking forward to it. i got a serum in my PV "luxury box" that i ordered from them last month, and now this serum booster in this box, so i'm excited to try them both and see if i notice any differences. i don't usually use a serum at all; just a moisturizer.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:32 pm 

Yea!! I haven't received mine yet, but now I'm really, really looking forward to it. I'm so glad I did this.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 pm 
Stepford Vegan

i should get mine soon! woot woot!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:51 pm 

I won a PV box in a youtube giveaway and I got it today! I gave the lipgloss to my sister-in-law because I went to see her today, and it was a light pink that is really close to one of the Manic Panic lip glosses that I have, and not really my color anyway. But I don't mind having stuff to give away since she does my hair for free, so it's how I repay the favor. And it came with a vitamin C serum, which fades acne scars, so i'm glad I didn't get the Vegan Cuts box!

I like that PV is a little cheaper than the other boxes, so there's less items to try and use up. At first I was like, "Yay samples, I love samples, new stuffffffffff!" but now i'd rather have a smaller amount of items each month because it's just too much stuff to remember to use.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:14 am 

I have to go to the post office to pick mine up as they wouldn't leave it on the porch. Womp, womp. I understand the reasoning behind it, but makeup! Skincare! So I'll be picking mine up on Saturday.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:14 pm 
Stepford Vegan

my pv had a red gloss - i am not really a red gal, but when diluted with balm it is pretty popsicle stained color - perfect for summer. i like how pigmented the glosses are. the lavender hand cream is okay but anything lavender usually makes me feel geriatric.

my vegan cuts box lip color is what i would call doo-doo brown...maybe i can mix it in with too bright pinks to tone them down. i got the youth cream, maybe it will help with dark scars? the finishing powder - while the packaging is cute, the amount of product in it felt wasted. maybe a 1/2 tbs at most. the salt texturizer is nice...the perfume lasted about 3 seconds on me. :/

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:01 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I got the Youth cream too in the VC box. And the Gabriel lip gloss for being a new subscriber even though I just resubscribed. I didn't try it because I got home at 1 am Wednesday had a migraine and stayed in bed Thursday then left again Friday at 9am

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:36 pm 
Stepford Vegan

ohh and i found the finishing powder a bit chalky on my light olive skin....

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:58 pm 

I got the red gloss in my PV box, and I love it! I think the texture is absolutely perfect, not too sticky, but very moisturizing. Now I have to actually try the other stuff. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:16 am 

Vegan Cuts came out with a "mens" grooming box and because i'm a total killjoy crasshole, I asked why it was necessary to gender the box.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:48 pm 
Stepford Vegan

i am not a fan of gender labels (unless you are cool with using them) and the product placement of overtly masculine stuff like cigars and junk in the ad. i might get it for my dude since he is more into skin care and stuff lately though.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:37 pm 
Just Loathin' Around!

Men get a 'grooming' box and women get a 'beauty' box. #yesallwomen

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:23 pm 

The beauty box is actually not gendered, I guess because it's implied that it's for laydeez only. I got a very generic, short, 'thank you we will keep this in mind for the future' aka 'we don't care' answer. I don't care enough to keep pushing it because i'm not going to buy it regardless.

I can't remember where I read this, maybe it was on youtubes, but someone complained about the "mens" facial mask in the last beauty box, saying she had no man in her life to give it to so it was worthless to her. And that's why shiitake like that is dumb.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:44 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

ha! omg, come on. i used that face mask first out of anything in that box.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:30 am 
Stepford Vegan

well, to be fair - i am buying the beauty box for me and would not want after shave that smelled like pine...on that note here is a story. i have a butch cousin...for xmas our aunt got her after shave. i guess because if you are lesbian you grow a beard suddenly? my cousin was puzzled.

i liked the PV boxes lip gloss so much, i ordered the color 'snob'. not a fan of the gabriel gloss from VC - again the color is like doo doo brown.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:53 pm 
Stepford Vegan

i cannot figure out how to rate petite vour products...please someone help me!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 584 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24  Next