| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
 Post subject: Re: Mascara
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:36 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

I have a tube of Tarte's LCL going, as well as a tube of the Manic Panic Creature of the Night mascara. I like both, but I don't love either. The Tarte is really nice but seems to dry out pretty fast (the last two tubes I've used seemed to, anyway) and at that point it starts to flake on me. My only gripe with the Manic Panic is that it doesn't hold a curl super well. It starts out great, but by the end of the day my lashes are kind of... deflated. But given a choice between the two, I think I like the Manic Panic better.

Once I finish these two I have a Glam Naturals mini, a tube of Barry M Lash Modeling, a TF Better than Sex mini, and another full tube of Manic Panic. I guess once I've worked through them all I'll decide on a winner. Or just keep chasing the mascara dragon...

"I'm now officially wafflesexual." - booberthefraggle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:27 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I bought the Flower zoom in mascara and it's crepe. Dumb brush design and the product isn't black enough. My favorite is still Barry M lash modeling....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:28 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

i've been using the too faced better than sex for a few weeks now, and i agree with Chicki... i LOVE it but it smudges like whoa. i don't think i've ever had this much mascara under my eyes at the end of the day before. it makes me really self-conscious when i wear it, like i need to check my face and/or rub under my eyes constantly. the last couple of times, i've worn it on the upper lashes only, and that seems to help a bit. but still! be gorgeous AND stay put!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24