| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: for sale- 2007 macbook - $300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:37 am 
Spent a night at the Bates Motel

Hi friends. I'm selling my 2007 MacBook and wanted to offer it to you guys first.
It still works remarkably well, I just bought a new computer because I wanted to use my discount before I quit Apple.

Detailed tech specs here: http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/m ... specs.html
But the basics, I upgraded the ram to 3g, it has 120 gb hard drive, iSight built in camera, optical drive for burning cd's. For software, it has Microsoft Office, iWork, Aperture, and Photoshop Elements 3. I have a charger and a really nice black laptop bag for it.

I've always had a hard shell case on it so it's still pretty, signs of wear are minimal. The only sign of aging I've noticed is that sometimes the screen dims slightly for a few seconds before returning to normal. Chris is taking it to the Genius Bar today to make sure it's not going to die on whatever nice person I sell it to.

$300 includes cost of shipping, insuring the package, the charger, and the bag. And if you have cats, some cat toys from my shop. :)

Feel free to comment, PM, e-mail mskatierose at gmail dot com if interested or if you have any questions. I'll update with pictures tonight.