| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vegan Adult Store
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:52 pm 
Tofu Pup

Vegan-Kink.com is an adult store that sells BDSM and sex products that contain no animal ingredients.

Through Vegan-Kink I sell a wide range of items - from basic safer sex supplies to vibrators, from bronze chainmail collars to hand crafted single tail whips. I make some of the toys myself and work closely with other crafters around the world to offer customers an easy and friendly shopping expereince.

Many of our toys can be customised and we welcome suggestions for new toys or bespoke projects.

http://vegan-kink.com

Post subject: Re: Vegan Adult Store
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:58 am 
Loves Carrots (in the biblical sense)

This... makes me really happy. I was just thinking about the leather issue when looking at these things the other day. :)

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:58 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I once mused about opening a vegan BDS&M company with the slogan Keeping Cruelty in the Bedroom, which you are totally free to use if you want (though saying "Gulliver is awesome" somewhere on your site would be great if you did).

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:37 pm 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

I had no idea that non-leather toys could not be vegan. Like could my vibrator not be vegan?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:03 pm 
Tofu Pup

Quote:
I once mused about opening a vegan BDS&M company with the slogan Keeping Cruelty in the Bedroom, which you are totally free to use if you want (though saying "Gulliver is awesome" somewhere on your site would be great if you did).

-grins-

I think another vegan adult store is making t-shirts and other merch with that slogan. I might be wrong. If I am, I may just pinch your idea (with credit).

Quote:
I had no idea that non-leather toys could not be vegan. Like could my vibrator not be vegan?

It might not be. Depends on what it is made of and what the manufacturing process is. Things like lubricants for internal mechanisms may contain animal products and some colourings and synthetic material additives contain animal products. Gives me a headache just thinking about it :(

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:23 am 
WELFARIST!

Azrayel wrote:

Quote:

It might not be. Depends on what it is made of and what the manufacturing process is. Things like lubricants for internal mechanisms may contain animal products and some colourings and synthetic material additives contain animal products. Gives me a headache just thinking about it :(

Fortunately some of the more upscale sex shops label their items. Good Vibrations does that (sorry to plug in another company in your thread).