| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Do you have a blog, and use affiliate links, and stuff?
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:20 pm 
Baking In The Flavor

I recently discovered that my website has the ability to keep track of affiliates and somehow pay them. I would LOVE to figure this stuff out and so I'm looking for bloggers who are interested in becoming a Rabbit Food Grocery affiliate. From what I gather, you go to http://www.rabbitfoodgrocery.com, and scroll allthewaydown to the bottom and click "become an affiliate". It makes you sign in or create an account, and then wants your website name and tax id. Do I really need your tax id??? Maybe I should ask for your Paypal email in it's place. Then, it tells you that you have to wait for approval, but shhh... you don't really. Just click "My Account" and at the bottom, there's your affiliate info. If you click around in there, you can find some sweet Rabbit Food Grocery images that I made. But you could use your own image, or no image at all, and just use your link. Then maybe you can tell me about the other affiliate programs you do, and how I can make ours better.

For example: Hey blog readers/facebook friends. I'm trying out the new Earth Balance cheeze its, and they sure do taste like food! If you can't find them at your local store, places like Rabbit Food Grocery sell them online. (then you put your affiliate link in there?)

There is some weird chart of how much you get paid if people buy through your link, and it's not a lot of $, and you won't get rich from us. But if they send a friend, you get some kickback somehow from that. It's a pyramid scheme! Wowsers!

Gals/Guys, the reason I'm trying this all out is because we REALLY want to get our brick-n-mortar store open here in Austin this summer. We've thought about doing a Kickstarter type thing, and I think we probably will have to, but it would help us reach the goal better if we get our name out there in the interwebs. Every time someone orders a product from an all vegan shop, it's money invested back into the community. I have been vegan 17 years, (my business partner Gabriel more like 23 years), and you can rest assured we aren't buying leather shoes or some mcdonalds with your money. So far we've been steadily getting our name out there, and my thoughts are that the more people know about all-vegan stores opening up in the world, the more the industry will take notice. Have you been in a health food megamart lately? The meat section is sadly enormous. /rant

--------

TL:DR - Go to http://www.rabbitfoodgrocery.com and become an affiliate. Make money and promote a vegan business!