Post Punk Kitchen Forum
http://forum.theppk.com/

November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Signing!
http://forum.theppk.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1034
Page 1 of 1

Author:  melisser [ Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:17 am ]
Post subject:  November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Signing!

Friday, November 12 · 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Moo Shoes
78 Orchard St
New York, NY

Not only will I have books for sale, there will be sweet treats from the PPK's own Bakesalery (http://www.bakesalery.com/), Sweet and Sara, and lil' soy milks to wash it down with from ZenSoy, or wine, if that's your thing. Feel free to come to both signings, I'd love to see you all!

You can RSVP on Facebook (or just come!) http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 ... 3021277591 -Also, invite friends!

Author:  esme [ Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

for some reason i thought the moo-shoes signing was in the middle of the week.

maybe i will come in...

Author:  melisser [ Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

No no, Friday niiiiight!

Author:  melisser [ Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

It looks like CUNY TV is going to come to the MooShoes signing and take footage for a piece they're doing on veganism. Come make sure it's not just me and a bunch of cookies there.

Author:  esme [ Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

i'm still thinking about it. you're going to be sick of me.

Author:  melisser [ Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

esme wrote:
i'm still thinking about it. you're going to be sick of me.


never!

also, THIS friday!!

Author:  choirqueer [ Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

I'm planning to be there!

The Philly crew is making PPK nametags, is NYC gonna do that too?

Author:  fabulous_muscles [ Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

Count me in unless I fall asleep on my couch after I get off of work on Friday.

I'll be the girl who looks like... well, my avatar. Just not bloody and hipstamatic blurry.

Author:  choirqueer [ Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

I was there! But there were a lot of people there, and I didn't know who anybody was, and I went up to a couple people and asked if they were from the PPK, and one person (melissa_bastian) was, but the others all just gave me funny looks. One person turned out to be a news reporter, though, and she asked if she could interview me. So I got to tell her all about veganism and how great it is. But it was super awkward having no idea if I knew anybody in the room! So I said hey to Melisser, grabbed some treats, and ducked out.

So who was there? Did anyone see a short little fuzzy person with purple hair standing around looking confused? That was me. :-P

Author:  fabulous_muscles [ Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

I fell asleep on the couch and completely missed it.

Author:  melisser [ Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

fabulous_muscles wrote:
I fell asleep on the couch and completely missed it.

Come to Champs on Saturday!

Author:  sarahnorine [ Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

melisser wrote:
Friday, November 12 · 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Moo Shoes
78 Orchard St
New York, NY

Not only will I have books for sale, there will be sweet treats from the PPK's own Bakesalery (http://www.bakesalery.com/), Sweet and Sara, and lil' soy milks to wash it down with from ZenSoy, or wine, if that's your thing. Feel free to come to both signings, I'd love to see you all!

You can RSVP on Facebook (or just come!) http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 ... 3021277591 -Also, invite friends!

It was great meeting you! I read your book from cover to cover on the way back to MPLS. ;)

Author:  JillW [ Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

I went and it was fun! Met Melisser and also Melissa B. But then a friend from London joined me & my man, and I stopped being as social. Hope to meet more folks next time. I did stuff my face with sweets though!

Author:  melisser [ Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: November 12th at Moo Shoes- Vegan Girl's Guide Book Sign

sarahnorine wrote:
melisser wrote:
Friday, November 12 · 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Moo Shoes
78 Orchard St
New York, NY

Not only will I have books for sale, there will be sweet treats from the PPK's own Bakesalery (http://www.bakesalery.com/), Sweet and Sara, and lil' soy milks to wash it down with from ZenSoy, or wine, if that's your thing. Feel free to come to both signings, I'd love to see you all!

You can RSVP on Facebook (or just come!) http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 ... 3021277591 -Also, invite friends!

It was great meeting you! I read your book from cover to cover on the way back to MPLS. ;)


Aww, thanks!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/