| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anybody want to buy a house?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I'm selling mine, because I got a new job in another part of NJ. My house is a great little place in Woodbridge, NJ. 10 min walk to NJ Transit, where an express train that comes frequently will get you to NY Penn Station in 40 min, or you can catch an express bus to Port Authority. You can also see the Outerbridge Crossing from my yard, it is so close - so it is only a 10 or so min drive to Staten Island, and 30 min drive to Park Slope, BK. (unless there is bad traffic) It is convenient to everything, tons of stores and all major roads.

2 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, sunny, bright, open layout, big kitchen w/ new dishwasher, fridge, washer & dryers, still all under warranty. Cute fenced-in yard with a paver patio & several raised beds for gardening. Partially finished basement. Attic with lots of storage. A great starter home!

All for a mortgage cheaper than my last tiny 1 bedroom apt. in Manhattan, which you could fit in my living room alone.

I'm posting it here first, it isn't even on the market yet. I'm thinking of destroying the garden because I figure most people won't want it, and with the housing market the way it is, I'm afraid it won't sell with a big empty vegetable garden. So I figured before that happened, I'd see if any vegans who like gardens might happen to be interested.

Post subject: Re: Anybody want to buy a house?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:59 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Here's some pics.

This is the kitchen before we moved in. It looks the same except add a new bosch dishwasher and GE refrigerator:

And the garden in the backyard:

I'm sure I took more pics of the living room but I can't find them right now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:51 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

god, it looks lovely! i hope you find somebody who appreciates the vegetable garden, because it would be such a shame to lose it.

I'm going to put my cats in a baby bjorn and be like, "LOOK WE CAN STILL HANG OUT LOOK WE'RE HAVING A PLAYDATE." - bathsheba

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:34 pm 
Wrote Dissertation on Vegans, Meat, and the Deserted Island Question

oh man that house and garden look AMAZING! I am so, so jealous. I hope you find a great buyer in a timely fashion.