| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vegan Soho Shop-Up! - March 24th
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 pm 
Writes Vegan Haiku

Your favorite vegan pop-up market hits the big city on Saturday March 24th with the Vegan Soho Shop-Up! Vegan Shop-Up is NYC's only all vegan pop-up market featuring the best small businesses around.

Please join us in big bad Manhattan for this mini version of Vegan Shop-Up! Exciting! You'll find us behind the beautiful tea shop In Pursuit of Tea, so stock up on artisan treats and enjoy a nice hot cup on your way out. As always we’ve got a long list of drool-worthy goods to bring you so get ready for the best selection of chocolate coated cake truffles, raw sweets, gluten-free baked treats, kale chips, sauerkrauts and chutneys, sandwiches, fresh juices, teas, and more!

We’re still holding our regular Shop-Ups at Pine Box Rock Shop in Brooklyn, so DON’T WORRY.

See www.veganshopup.com for the full list of vendors. And join our facebook and twitter for even more updates!

Saturday, March 24th, 12- 5pm
In Pursuit of Tea (back room)
33 Crosby St.
btw Broome + Grand
FREE!

Post subject: Re: Vegan Soho Shop-Up! - March 24th
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:28 am 
Aired her grievances, lost the feat of strength

I notice that your website says this happens bi-monthly, will there be one in May? If so do you happen to know the date already?

Not-For-Profit Cupcakes: Operation Icing.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:29 am 
Addicted to B12 Enemas

I hope to make it!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:49 am 
Writes Vegan Haiku

Yes! It's always been bi-monthly, so for now this Soho pop-up is a one off and our regular event at Pine Box returns April 15th. But we're trying to do a few more, so May and July might get one afterall! Hope to see you there!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 am 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

I've been clamoring for a Vegan Shop-Up in Manhattan and I couldn't make it yesterday. Argh! I hope that there's another shop up in Manhattan because last time I went the L train wasn't running and it took me almost 2 hours each way to go to the Shop Up in Brooklyn. The stuff is good but I could be in Montauk for the amount of time it took me to get to the last one so I don't think I'll be heading back anytime soon.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:27 am 
Chard Martyr

pixiedust wrote:
I've been clamoring for a Vegan Shop-Up in Manhattan and I couldn't make it yesterday. Argh! I hope that there's another shop up in Manhattan because last time I went the L train wasn't running and it took me almost 2 hours each way to go to the Shop Up in Brooklyn. The stuff is good but I could be in Montauk for the amount of time it took me to get to the last one so I don't think I'll be heading back anytime soon.

Ha yeah, that sucked with the L train, but I live in Queens and when the L is running fine it's about an hour, and would be a lot quicker if you're already in Manhattan.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:18 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

ijustdiedinside wrote:
pixiedust wrote:

Ha yeah, that sucked with the L train, but I live in Queens and when the L is running fine it's about an hour, and would be a lot quicker if you're already in Manhattan.

Stupid L train. We left to go on this 40-mile + bike ride a few weeks ago that required a train ride to the starting point, and then the train wasn't running, and then we had to tack another 10 miles onto my out of shape legs.

Anyway, went to this shop up, spent money. I ate a whiskey-spiked mini cupcake with some sort of spicy ganache on top that probably wins the best thing I've eaten in March award.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]