| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: sublet available - now /jan through may 31
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:29 am 
Tofu Pup

hi! im trying to find someone to take my sublet in bushwick or "east williamsburg". im mostly vegan (sometimes eat some eggs - but could easily and happily go back to being vegan in the house if that matters to a potential roommate!!!). any leads or help is super appreciated. my roommate is moving out and basically getting just anyone off craigslist and im starting to panic...

heres more about the place:
sublet available jan 1st or sooner (dec / or december 15 available, actually quite flexible) - ,May 31st (likely opportunity to renew after this) who would like to share a really nice and large 2br 1 bath (very nice and modern!) near the Morgan L in Bushwick. 6 min walk to l train. This area is known for the vintage shops, great bars restaurants. also close to the j / m / z train. Seriously great neighborhood, but only 15 minutes by train from williamsburg or short walk/bike ride.

you would have a separate lease!

you would need a deposit of one month to move in, in addition to first months rent.

Again the apartment is spacious and great it's modern looking and renovated, there would be a lot of space if you have furniture etc. in the living room area, there's also a shared closet in the hall. decent size pantry and kitchen.

Keyless entry to the building, were on the second floor..

The best part? Washer and Dryer IN the apartment!!! (Albeit small).
Central Air and Heat! New fridge.
Really beautiful and large space - everyone says our bathroom is "amazing".

can be furnished or unfurnished.

About your roommate: vegetarian mostly vegan female, 9 - 5 job at a law firm, has a lot of interests outside of work (comedy, records, indie films, lectures, running etc) and not home too much, quiet and very clean, nice and easy to get along with. although i am quite friendly i am not really around to hang out. i am fairly social outside of the house. non smoker. i am extremely considerate and respectful of other peoples living space etc.

looking for: someone considerate, clean in common areas / doesn't leave dishes in the sink, mentally and financially stable.

bonus for people who are conservative with utilities, green or eco conscious, are social but do not bring the party home.

pets and couples negotiable.

Post subject: Re: sublet available - now /jan through may 31
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:11 am 
Memorized Veganomicon

oh wow hey i'm incredibly interested! my partner and i are about to make the move to nyc from western massachusetts. i'm a 22 your old professional vegan baker and my partner is a 23 your old assistant radio producer for jazz at lincoln center. we have been dating for three years and are best friends. we're both vegan and incredibly considerate housemates. we have two snuggly rescue cats, harry and marla (http://instagram.com/p/hT4qBcuMGM/). they are 3 and 3 1/2 years old and FIV+ but in very good health. i'm clean and organized (but not irritatingly so!) and love to cook and bake. i'm kind of a homebody and my partner is very outgoing, but i expect that some of that dynamic will change in the city with there being so much to do and see. since my partner works in manhattan, we go in and out of the city regularly. if you're still looking for someone, i'd love to talk more! feel free to message me, or we can email if that works better for you. thanks!

(formerly known as wintermitts)