| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 173  Next
 Post subject: Re: First World Problems
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:24 am 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

Have to wait for my chocolate brownie "ice cream"
(chocolate protein powder, frozen banana, oats, cocoa nibs, chocolate chips and a cocoa nakd bar blended up)
to firm up a bit in the freezer, cause I want it just right, but I'm hungry NOOOOOWWWW.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:00 pm 
So Totally Yiffy

I planned on going to the y after work today but I forgot to bring my iphone charger. I will now have to conserve my battery (which is fastly depleting cus I'm a scrabble addict) or workout without listening to my podcast. Fork! Or I could spare 10 minute from lunch and pick up my charger from home. Double fork cus I'm lazy. Ugh.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:37 am 
Like Anal, But Backwards

The sun is shining but I have to study.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:54 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

i can't decide what to eat, and i want to eat all of the things.

also, a related problem combined with a question: do you ever eat a meal, and it's so good, the whole time you're eating it, you're thinking, 'oh my god this is amazing i never want to stop eating this'? and then you finish, and it's like the world has just ended, and for days afterwards you're fondly remembering how good that meal was, but you can't have it again, because it was at a restaurant and you're broke/you've already eaten?
that's been happening to me a lot lately.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:23 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

The "Do you wipe down the shower?" thread is making me feel kind of gross for never wiping down my shower, but not gross enough to actually do it.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:38 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Our phones & internet have been up and down for weeks now. The comcast people were here 2 days ago and said they would call the next day and let us know what the problem was, but they still haven't called. I'm using an unsecured network right now, but the signal is really weak and spotty. I want my internet back!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:15 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

biorobotics wrote:
i can't decide what to eat, and i want to eat all of the things.

also, a related problem combined with a question: do you ever eat a meal, and it's so good, the whole time you're eating it, you're thinking, 'oh my god this is amazing i never want to stop eating this'? and then you finish, and it's like the world has just ended, and for days afterwards you're fondly remembering how good that meal was, but you can't have it again, because it was at a restaurant and you're broke/you've already eaten?
that's been happening to me a lot lately.

Yes, pretty much all the time ever. And if not then it seems really disappointing to be eating something that is less than amazing tasting, since it seems like of a waste of a chance to eat things. If you find out a solution most of my first world problems would be gone.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:30 pm 
Has gasoline in her veins

Work started at 7:30 this morning, and now I've got an hour and a half before seeing one of my favorite bands... but I don't know if I should eat something or take a nap?! The show goes until 1 am, soooooo eat or sleep, eat or sleep. Gotta get my dance on tonight.

This is always my FWP. Always.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:15 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

thisheregiraffe wrote:
Work started at 7:30 this morning, and now I've got an hour and a half before seeing one of my favorite bands... but I don't know if I should eat something or take a nap?! The show goes until 1 am, soooooo eat or sleep, eat or sleep. Gotta get my dance on tonight.

This is always my FWP. Always.

You've got an hour and a half! Nap for an hour, eat for half an hour!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:35 pm 
Addicted to B12 Enemas

So I came home for the weekend because my mom is away and someone needs to give kitty her pill and all I really want to do is curl up on the couch and watch classic Doctor Who on Netflix instant, but the internet is really crappy. Like the Dr Horrible short NPH did for the Emmys a few years ago crappy internet. I'm very not excited.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:34 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

I spent $2.50 on a vegan brownie today that was awful - in 2 ways. First, it tasted absolutely gross. Second, it was 1.5in x 1.5in, and that's being generous with my guesstimate of size. What a letdown.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:51 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

I'm going to an omni memorial day BBQ today, and the host told me she got me vegan cheese. I hate when omnis do this. The effort is appreciated, but not all vegan cheese is created equal, dammit! It's not even all vegan!
Someone needs to send out a memo. "Never buy vegans cheese unless you know what you're doing!"

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:57 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

I was making a chocolate hazelnut cake and then wondered what would happen if I added mixed citrus peel. Turns out it doesn't really go. It's not horrible or anything but I have no enthusiasm for eating this cake, but to not eat it would be a waste. Wondering about turning it into cake milkshake. Blending things up makes everything better, right? Especially if I add rum...

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:18 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

...hmm, well, it was an interesting idea, but I could only get a third of the way down the glass, so now I've wasted rum as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:31 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I'm having way too many awkward conversations recently.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:59 am 
Writes Vegan Haiku

My bed is too comfortable.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:03 pm 
Impressive boner

I hate sending messages asking for shows, even though the last few I've sent have got us shows.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:38 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

I really want to go to Wheatsville but am waiting a bit because if I go right now, there probably won't be any place to park.

bird noises | book of faces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:06 am 
Sick of Cupcakes

I really, really hate those "online scheduler" tools. This is invariably what happens to me: Someone sends me an online scheduler. I indicate my available times. Someone else sends me an online scheduler. I indicate my available times, which funnily enough are the same available times I indicated for the previous one, imagine that. Next thing I know, I am scheduled for two things at the same time. This week, for even more fun and games, I've managed to become scheduled for a meeting at the same time as I need to be available to pick a friend up who's taking the bus here from NY, because I looked at my calendar, saw available time, and said, sure it's fine for your bus to arrive in this window of time, I have nothing scheduled on that day! /rant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:50 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

fisticuffs wrote:
I'm having way too many awkward conversations recently.

This is me lately. My ability to speak and be normal has gone out the window, and I just stare at people and smile instead.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:24 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I only have five more articles to read this month on nytimes.com before I have to start paying for an online subscription. Okay, I know I can get around this by Googling the article titles, but I'm too lazy to Google, damn it!

Speaking of Google, now that the Olympics are over, there are no more fun Google doodle Olympic games.

AND my roommate just made coffee, and the smell is tempting me, but I just had a big cup about an hour ago and don't need any more caffeine.

Life is hard, y'all.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:27 am 
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe

lilyyw wrote:
I only have five more articles to read this month on nytimes.com before I have to start paying for an online subscription. Okay, I know I can get around this by Googling the article titles, but I'm too lazy to Google, damn it!

you can also get around this by using a different browser. my primary browser is firefox, but if i start using safari my nytimes.com count is zero in that window.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:16 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

lilyyw wrote:

Speaking of Google, now that the Olympics are over, there are no more fun Google doodle Olympic games.

I miss the Olympic doodles!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 am 
Nailed to the V

I've been wondering why my kombucha isn't fermenting...and I just noticed that I never put in any tea, only water and sugar. Now I have to wait another few days for kombucha :(
(Anyone know if I can salvage it? It's been 'brewing for about a week.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:50 am 
I Wanna Dip My Balls In It

I got Timeline'd™

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 173  Next