| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 155  Next
 Post subject: Re: First World Problems
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:46 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Also, I "convinced" (like they needed any convincing... more like suggested haha) my parents we should go to Hawaii this September.

My FWP is that it is only April.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:55 pm 
Emotionally Allergic to Dairy

All of a sudden, iCal is insisting that it doesn't have the right password for my GoogleCal and giving me an error. I keep re-entering my password and it keeps saying it's not right. I even logged in and out of Google through the browser to confirm that I have the right password and I do! So now I keep getting errors and my only option to keep iCal from flipping out on me is to delete my Google calendar from my iCal, but that's kind of not okay because I need that!

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:13 am 
Chip Strong

I found an inflatable cat unicorn horn online, but it wasn't offered with Amazon Prime.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:09 am 
Chip Strong

The bags under my eyes are particularly bad today.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:17 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

Finding Vegan changed their formatting and I can't figure out how to submit things the right way now. Which is going to mean less traffic to my blog, since I get a lot of click-throughs from them.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:00 pm 
Lubes With Earth Balance

it bothers me way more than it should that the new hip thing seems to be non-punk people wearing studded clothes - not just those ubiquitous belts but studs on jackets and bags etc. Part of my annoyance is knowing that they didn't callous their fingers studding the stuff themselves and part of it is just feeling territorial I guess, for lack of a better word.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:12 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

I can't seem to make a decent cup of coffee using the keurig reusable k-cups. It comes out fine at first but then sputters out drops for a few seconds and ends up like mud. I guess the grind of my coffee is too fine or something. Saaaaad.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:01 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

My landlady (who is essentially my upstairs neighbor, as the apartment that I am renting is the basement of her house) woke me up by vacuuming her floor at the ungodly hour of 11 A.M. Some of us want to sleep until noon, damn it.

And she was still vacuuming later, meaning that I had to blast my record player to play the album that I wanted to listen to (Neutral Milk Hotel--"In the Aeroplane Over the Sea"--which, although a beautiful album, doesn't lend itself well to blasting)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:25 am 
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe

i hate the look of the new version of itunes so much that i almost can't bear to use it. GO AWAY HELVETICA.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:53 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

That's why I NEVER UPDATE ITUNES. I was annoyed when I got a new computer last year because it had the new version of itunes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:16 pm 
Nooch of Earl

I decided to buy a soda stream, but I think the bottle it came with wasn't properly carbonated or something.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:06 am 
Saggy Butt

I finally caved in and updated Skype, and now I can't close the notifications that pop up without turning off notifications entirely.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:09 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Candy Crush Saga will not load! I NEED TO BEAT LEVEL 29, DAMMIT.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:28 am 
Not NOT A Furry

I can't afford a hot yoga membership while I already have a gym membership.

And I want to buy a bicycle, but I want a vacation to Mexico this year MORE than I want a bicycle.

I want to go for a walk to Starbucks, but it's raining and I don't have rain-boots.

Yay, and verily he said unto them, "Eat this nooch for it tastes kind of like cheese, and drink this kombucha for it is awesome. And don't be a vegan hating douche because no one likes an asshat." - DancesWithTofu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:13 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

AlwaysHungry, it sounds like we have the same life, haha.
Except my problem is wanting tattoos but trying to save for Europe in October. Boo.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:06 pm 
Nooch of Earl

I got a screenshot of a good PPK mashup, but I ran into my flickr upload limit and have to wait 'til tomorrow to post it.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:02 pm 
Saggy Butt

I want a shake but I don't want to go make one.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:34 am 
Chip Strong

I am stuffy all the time. I am trying to be diligent with the Neti pot but when I am done, I just feel like I swallowed ocean water and am more stuffy then when I started. I thought I was supposed to feel clean and clear?? Oh Neti, why do you disappointment me so?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:35 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

Hoodwinked wrote:
I am stuffy all the time. I am trying to be diligent with the Neti pot but when I am done, I just feel like I swallowed ocean water and am more stuffy then when I started. I thought I was supposed to feel clean and clear?? Oh Neti, why do you disappointment me so?

You probably know this, but the water needs to be JUST the right temperature. I might have it backwards, but if it's too warm it can dry your nasal passages out, which feel awful, and if it's too cool it can leave you feeling stuffier than before.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:27 pm 
Nooch of Earl

I solved my sodastream problem (by getting another canister, haven't heard back from the company re the first dud one), and now my first world problem is that, lacking the 'no soda water' reason not to make matzoh balls, I still have no energy.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:14 pm 
Chip Strong

Spent 20 minutes trying to get the goddamned wireless speaker to connect to the macbook so I could listen to music in the shower. Failed. Has worked in the past but never works pre-shower for some reason. Get speaker connected to iPad with no problem at all. Great. Get towels. Speaker just stops working entirely. Endure silent shower of anger. Spend another 30 minutes post shower fiddling with the goddamned finicky thing only to have radio streaming over the web not work but then itunes come through just fine. I am ready to chuck this thing in the trash and get a good old fashioned sony waterproof shower radio.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:32 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

erynne936 wrote:
Endure silent shower of anger.

Haha! My wireless speaker thing works fine with my iPod touch, but gets all finicky with my computer. It cuts out all the time. I was hoping to use it to watch movies since laptop speakers are dumb and I don't have a TV, but alas.

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:48 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

I forgot to put on sunscreen until I was about to leave for my run, so now I'm sitting around waiting the 15 minutes before I can go outside now. Which means by the time I get back all three if my roommates that take ridiculously long showers will have used up all the hot water, so I will either have to have a cold shower, sit around and wait till the hot water is back (and since we have the worlds shittiest hot water heater this may never actually happen this morning) and possibly be late for class, or not shower and feel gross all day. Roommates, you suck.

Also, it has only been 8 minutes of the 15 and I have already run out of things to do.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:37 am 
Chip Strong

allularpunk wrote:
Hoodwinked wrote:

You probably know this, but the water needs to be JUST the right temperature. I might have it backwards, but if it's too warm it can dry your nasal passages out, which feel awful, and if it's too cool it can leave you feeling stuffier than before.

yes, which is apparently why I don't feel better afterwards; I can't seem to get the temp right. So I guess I shouldn't be blaming poor ole Neti, just myself.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:34 am 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I got really annoyed about stupid "make hemp legal" posts on Facebook. For a start, hemp seeds are on offer Sainsbury's at the moment, hemp milk comes in tetra packs, I can name two different brands of hemp protein powder off the top of my head, hemp oil is next to the olive oil in the supermarket and hemp bags can be bought at literally any hippy shop in the country.

It's hardly illicit. Open you eyes, people.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 155  Next