| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 155  Next
 Post subject: Re: PSPTYHWAEPACTYP thread
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:14 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I made a quadrupled batch of maple sausages to steam and I'm out of tin foil.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:24 pm 
Nooch of Earl

Would parchment work? Cheesecloth?

My husband had to go back into work a few hours ago (on a Saturday) to yell at somebody. Blah.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:12 pm 
Semen Strong

lepelaar wrote:
dropscone wrote:
I can't find my chocolate thermometer, just my general cooking one. I was too lazy to go and look up tempering instructions, so I hope the gift I'm making (chocolate penis with chopped-peanut-covered testicles) doesn't come out streaky.

I think we're going to need photographic documentation of the finished product so that the PPK can judge for you whether your testicles are too streaky.

I think we need a "Streaky Friday: A Guide to Keeping Your Testicles Shiny" zine.

But on a cold winter night, when the wind whispers through the trees and a bright, white moon hangs heavy in the air, you might hear a sad cry like someone thinking he knows what's best for you, and that'll be the white man a-passin' you by. just mumbles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:53 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

It is 46 degrees outside. Yet, it is 74 degrees in my apartment. I can't sleep if it's above 72 (like, not just I'm kinda sweaty and uncomfortable, I have a sleep disorder where I stop breathing and one of the triggers is temperatures above 72). I can't open the windows because my downstairs neighbor smokes on the balcony approximately every 5 minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

annak wrote:
My husband had to go back into work a few hours ago (on a Saturday) to yell at somebody. Blah.

I hate when this crepe happens to my dude, and it almost happened yesterday as well!

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:42 am 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

I had to go to work today, no trains so I walked 3 miles, swam 2 miles then spent 4 hours being moaned at down the phone. Now I have wine

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life" Mary Oliver

Goodreads

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:02 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

Star wrote:
I had to go to work today, no trains so I walked 3 miles, swam 2 miles then spent 4 hours being moaned at down the phone. Now I have wine

...swam 2 miles? You commute across a lake or something?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:06 pm 
Inflexitarian

Someone said something that was wrong on the internet and now I'm too annoyed to do any more school work.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:19 pm 
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow

Tea wrote:
Someone said something that was wrong on the internet and now I'm too annoyed to do any more school work.

Been there more times than I can count.

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:24 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

solipsistnation wrote:
Star wrote:

...swam 2 miles? You commute across a lake or something?

The swim was for pleasure ! I swim most days before work but only ever manage 2.5k (100 lengths) before I have to go to work, but as I was in work later than normal I took the opportunity to push myself to 132 lengths. The walk was horrible. Cold, wet and windy

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life" Mary Oliver

Goodreads

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:46 pm 
Inflexitarian

Butternut wrote:
I made a quadrupled batch of maple sausages to steam and I'm out of tin foil.

I have about a bajillon boxes of tin foil, so feel free to just drop that off here...yeah...that would be great.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:50 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

I was going to make chili for dinner, but I realized I don't have an onion and really don't want to walk to the store, because its dark and I don't want to deal with the sketchy people in my neighborhood when I'm cold and hungry. So now I either need to make chili wth out onions, make something else, or hope my roommate comes home before I need to add the onion and ask her if I can use hers and buy her another one at the store tomorrow.

:((

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:37 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Can you call your roomie?

Do you have garlic or garlic powder? Lots of that might cover up the lack of onion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:38 pm 

Simply_Love wrote:
I was going to make chili for dinner, but I realized I don't have an onion and really don't want to walk to the store, because its dark and I don't want to deal with the sketchy people in my neighborhood when I'm cold and hungry. So now I either need to make chili wth out onions, make something else, or hope my roommate comes home before I need to add the onion and ask her if I can use hers and buy her another one at the store tomorrow.

Come visit me! I just went to the store specifically to get ingredients for chili!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Mars wrote:
Can you call your roomie?

Do you have garlic or garlic powder? Lots of that might cover up the lack of onion.

She is even worse than me at answering her phone! I put in lots of garlic and a bit of onion powder and it seems to have done the trick. Though I may sauté some onions tomorrow and mix them in, cause onions are the bestest.

choirqueer wrote:
Simply_Love wrote:

Come visit me! I just went to the store specifically to get ingredients for chili!

*gets on plane*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:52 pm 

I poured a little too much dish soap in my dishwasher, so I used my finger to get some of it out. 10 minutes later, I forgot that I had done this and licked my finger.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:06 pm 

Apparently Sprint won't let me see how much an upgrade will save me until I'm actually eligible for the upgrade. I'm eligible on December 1, I want to start making my decision about which phone to buy now!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:12 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

Simply_Love wrote:

Obviously this is a little late, but I don't eat onions and I make chili all the time. It tastes good and the people I serve it to have never complained about lack of onion.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:57 pm 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

I made approximately 600 copies, each copy of a single page. I am woozy from toner.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:02 pm 

kfad wrote:
I made approximately 600 copies, each copy of a single page. I am woozy from toner.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:57 pm 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

choirqueer wrote:
kfad wrote:

THAT'S MY DICK.

Fave.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:57 pm 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

Now my problem is that I still haven't seen this movie.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:32 am 
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow

I ordered Sheese from a local(ish) webshop. They were out of Sheese so they subbed Cheezly. I don't really like Cheezly.

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:29 pm 
Dead by dawn

My old phone would show me a little email symbol when I had a new email since the last time I looked at my inbox. My new one does that too, but it also shows me the little email symbol at random times when I have no new emails. Biker boy thinks it's because I have unopened emails in my inbox(es) but my old phone was smart enough to know that I already knew about those, so why is my new phone not? It's annoying to think I have a new email and then there's nothing there!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:35 pm 

I have eaten fried rice with cabbage for the past four meals and I can't afford anything else until Friday and my coworker is eating delicious-smelling Indian food.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 155  Next